Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-20-2013, 04:43 PM

"Ah..." Jakob replied, understanding now why Torie looked so horrible. "Thank you, Kevin. I will be working outside with her. You are welcome to come out and watch."

~
"Everything but Qwik-Death." Rachel replied, watching Anna.

Anna looked up at Luke, fear racing through her eyes as tears streamed down them.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-20-2013, 04:51 PM

"Seeing as it's my job to keep an eye on her, I'll definitely be watching." Kevin said with a nod. He went out back to watch Torie practice.
-
"Delightful." David replied, walking back to behind Amon, grabbing his head and forcing him to look directly at Anna. "Sharp, go ahead and do what we talked about."

"I... I don't want to hurt her. I thought we-"

"Sharp. I am paying you, remember?"

Luke sighed and cut a very shallow cut with the knife from her throat to the right side of her jaw and then grabbed her shirt and cut it down the middle, exposing her bra.

"Dr. Amon, it appears my colleague is somewhat hesitant, but trust me when I say that I am not." David said darkly into Amon's ear.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 04:58 PM

Jakob nodded and walked out with him.

Torie was outside stretching and looked up when Jakob and Kevin walked out. "Ready whenever you are." She said to Jakob.

"Why don't we start with a simple strike, defend, take down drill." Jakob suggested.

"I thought we were going to work with knives?" Torie countered.

"We will, but its been about a week since we saw one another. Let's take it slow." Jakob replied, not really giving her an option to say no.

"Alright. I'll attack you first." Torie complied.

"If you see an opening when I am defending, attack again." Jakob replied.

Torie nodded and they started to work. Torie was mainly getting put on the ground, as Jakob realized that she was using this as a way to forget about her friends. He decided to amp up training just a bit.
~
Anna screamed and burst into sobs again.

Dr. Amon clenched his teeth. "Leave her alone. Just tell me what I have to do." He seethed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 05:05 PM

Kevin watched, trying to make sure Torie didn't get too hurt.
-
Sharp slapped Anna across the face when she screamed.

David laughed and walked around to face Amon. He punched him square in the face. "All you can do is beg me to spare your daughter. Keep begging for her life, and for yours. I am in control, Amon. You have to try and make a deal with me now."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 05:27 PM

Torie didn't care if she got hurt. This was the most she had felt since being told her friends had died.

"You're thinking too much." Jakob said, helping her up after the upteenth time of being put to the ground. "You're distracted. What's going on?"

"I'm fine. Just tired." She replied, just wanting to focus on her training.

"Why are you tired?" Jakob asked, as she went to attack him again.

"Because I am not-ahh." She replied, back on the ground. "I'm not sleeping well."

"Is it because you're friends are dead?" Jakob asked, figuring that she was just going to keep beating around the bush.

Torie stopped and stared at him, frozen by shock. "How did you-" She turned and glared at Kevin.

"Don't blame him, I asked." Jakob said, refocusing her attention on him. "Attack."

She did but it was half-as.sed and she was quickly face first on the ground. Jakob reached into a bag and pulled out a knife. "It's live. Be careful of your wrists." He replied, flipping the blade out of its hilt.

Torie nodded and soon became the victim. "I'm fine, Jakob. Everyone keeps acting like I am this fragile little girl and I'm not." She replied to his stares.

"How did your friends die?" He asked, attacking her. Torie was still thinking too much and got cut on her arm. It wasn't deep, just a small scratch. She looked at it but continued.

"I don't want to talk about it." She snapped, becoming upset. Jakob attacked her and overcame her, placing the knife in her armpit.

"You are still thinking too much. You continue to keep this in and you will only get worse."

"Maybe I don't want to talk about it because there is nothing to talk about." Torie snapped.

"Torie, you're friends are dead. There is something to talk about." Jakob replied as Torie kicked the knife from his grasp and took him to the ground. "What are you afraid of?"

Torie looked at him and then tossed him the knife. "Again." She replied, focusing on the knife.

He attacked and over came her again. "You are focusing on the knife, not me. Answer the question."

Torie missed a block and he cut her other arm, still no deeper than a scratch. Jakob dropped the knife and grabbed her by the shoulders. "What is eating at you? What are you so afraid to admit that you can't sleep at night?" He demanded.

Torie froze and looked at him. "They are dead because of me." She said, tears streaming from her eyes. "I killed them because I brought them into the resistance. It is my fault that they are dead."
~
Anna looked up at Luke. "You said you wouldn't hurt me." She whispered.

Dr. Amon winced at the punch. "I don't care if you kill me. Leave me daughter alone." He replied, moving his jaw around.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 05:36 PM

"That's enough. She said she doesn't want to talk about it." Kevin said, standing up and running over to hug Torie, "It's not your fault. You didn't force them to join. You all knew the risks - you were all fighting to make the world a better place."
-
Luke looked away and said quietly, only loud enough for Anna to hear, "I'm sorry." He forced her face to his, grabbing her by the jaw and kissing her on the cheek.

"This wouldn't have happened if you had left my daughter alone." David said, nearly at yelling volume. "Killing you would be too easy. It would be merciful." He pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the arm.

David's voice was more than dark, it was downright evil. But to him, this wasn't fully about Torie. That was part of it, yes, but he hadn't even known Torie was his daughter before this weekend. He hadn't raised her. His feelings for her were 50% real, and 50% an act. David loved Rachel, and he wanted to impress her. Torie was important to Rachel, and getting back at Amon was important to Rachel.

Another major part was that of his ego, and having his authority over turned by Amon not respecting his wishes to halt the plan to destroy Torie. Nobody defied David Rice. Nobody.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 05:46 PM

Jakob looked at Kevin. "Coddling her is not going to help." He replied as Torie started to cry into him. "You say that you are not a weak, fragile girl but look at you. Crying, feeling pity for yourself, those are all the signs of a fragile and weak girl." He said, his tone hard and harsh.

Torie looked at Jakob, pushing away from Kevin. "I am NOT fragile. I am NOT weak." She yelled.

"Then prove it." Jakob replied as Torie attacked him, this time not thinking. She just let her body do the work and Jakob smiled. "Are you going to restart the resistance?" He asked, as she was still coming after her.

"No. I won't put anyone else in danger." She replied, starting to breathe heavy.

"So you are going to let them win." He replied, stopping her. "You are going to let these people break you enough to make you stop fighting.
~
Anna shook her face. "If you were sorry you would stop." She hissed.

Amon screamed as the knife entered his skin. "Do whatever you want just leave my daughter alone." He yelled back, trying to get out of the chair.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 05:56 PM

Kevin glared at Jakob, believing he was being to harsh on her. "Go on and show him you're not weak." He said to Torie before sitting back down.
-
"You're not the one paying me." Luke said, annoyed. He wanted to stop, but he was there to do a job.

David extended his arm and with one hand, pushed on Amon's throat. "You sound like you really love your daughter, Amon. I am not going to kill her, don't worry. I will say that right now, I won't kill her. Sharp, cut off the girl's bra please."

"Mr. Rice-"

"Just do as you're told, Sharp." David hissed at him. He turned back to Amon and, while still holding his neck, kicked him in the groin. "Amon, I am going to have Sharp take advantage of your poor, innocent daughter, unless I see you cry. I want to see tears, Amon. I want to see you in pain."

Using the knife, Luke cut the elastic part between the cups of her bra.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 06:51 PM

((sorry my sister FB chatted me))

"No. I am protecting others from suffering the same fate." She hissed, wiping tears from her eyes.

"No, you are too afraid to face the truth. You are too afraid to face the people who harmed your friends." He replied, dodging her attack.

"I am not afraid. Because I went after them, because of my actions, they killed my friends, my family." She yelled, attacking again.

Jakob grabbed her by her hair and whipped her around to where her back was up against him. "Then do something about it. Don't back down." He whispered.

She pushed away from him, stumbling a bit from exhaustion and lack of footing.

"We're done here." Jakob said, having said enough. "See you again tomorrow?" He asked.

"Same time, same place." She muttered.
~
Anna started to squirm and pleading for Luke to stop.

Amon groaned and looked up at David. "You want to see pain, go look in your daughter's eyes." He hissed, not able to cry on cue.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 06:59 PM

Kevin didn't think Torie fighting was a great idea.
-
"I have already seen her pain, I WANT TO SEE YOURS." David yelled and punched him again, in the stomach this time. "HOW DARE you say that to me! SHARP."

"Yes?"

"R@pe the girl."

"WHAT? Mr. Rice, with all due respect-"

"I don't CARE Sharp." David went to the back of the chair, once again forcing Amon to look at Anna, "This is your fault, Amon. All because you're too proud to beg and cry for her."

Luke swallowed. He looked at Anna, back at David, and then back at Anna. With a heavy heart, he fully removed her upper body clothing that had been torn and hanging on her body.