Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-19-2013, 09:03 PM

Torie nodded and walked out of the room. As soon as she was clear of their view of her, she went running up the stairs and into her room. She shut the door behind her and then collapsed on her bed, quietly sobbing. "I miss you, Ryan. I miss you so much." She said, holding onto the locket.
~
Anna nodded, not sure what to say. After a few moments of silence, she said "What's your name?"
~
The secretary immediately called for Dr. Amon, who was currently trying to figure out a way to reverse the effects of the video. He wasn't sure how this was going to happen as delusions can be quite convincing when put together the right way. He was soon walking into the office. "Yes, sir." He said, raising an eye at Rachel.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-19-2013, 09:57 PM

Ryan watched her, touching his hand to the screen said, "I miss you too, Torie. I wish you knew I was alive."
-
Dr. Martin put his jacket on and before leaving, he said to Kevin, "Leave the girl alone. She is in a fragile state right now - don't take advantage of her. How old are you anyway, 26? She's just a child."

"She's 17. Almost 18. Not really a child... and I'm not 26, but I'm 25 so that was a close guess." Kevin mumbled. "I don't mean to-"

"I am warning you. Ryan might not be able to see her right now, but if I were to tell him you were flirting with his girlfriend, he wouldn't hesitate to come see you. He was brought to The Program originally for violent behavior. Actually, you should speak to Alex about that. He would know - Ryan nearly punched him into a coma. That is all. Have a good day." Dr. Martin tipped his hat to Kevin before walking out.

Kevin sighed and sat down on the couch, turning on the TV. You're alone with her in a secluded cabin in the middle of a forest, Kevin. That threat means nothing. He was sticking up for a boy he cares for like his own son, but Ryan would never know if you flirted... Besides, maybe it's good she has someone to hold, to cuddle, and comfort her at a time like this.

-
"I don't tell anyone my name. Not my employer, not my contacts, no one. I go by Sharp."
-
"Dr. Amon," David said, smiling ever so slightly, "Are you getting close to finding out how to fix this yet? It has only been a day, yes, but Rachel and I are rather impatient to see your findings. Walk with me. We'll talk." David started walking down the hallway to the left of the foyer.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-19-2013 at 10:07 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 03:16 AM

Janelle walked up behind Ryan and put her hand on his shoulder. "We're leaving Ryan. See you after school." She replied, before heading out the door with Greg and Mike.
~
Torie eventually crawled out of bed and grabbed her cell phone. She dialed Jakob's number, wanting something to do other than sit around. She needed to fill her brain with some type of activity and this was her choice.

"Hello, Jakob. It's Torie." She said when he picked up.

"Torie, is everything ok? Your voice is shakey." Jakob replied.

"Yeah...everything is fine. I was just wondering if we could have a session today. I have been...away for a bit and need to continue training" Torie responded.

"Of course. At your house again?"

"Oh..no. I will text you the address..Can we work with live blades?" Torie asked, biting her lip.

"Are you sure you are ready?" Jakob asked, skeptical. He was also wondering why she wanted to jump into live blades so suddenly.

"Yes, I am ready." Torie said, stubbornly.

"Alright then. I will see you soon." Jakob replied, hanging up.

Torie quickly sent him the address and sighed. She removed the rubber band around her hair and redid it, making it tighter. It hurt her hand to stretch the skin and bleed a tiny bit. She looked at the gauze and decided to change it after her session with Jakob.

She came back downstairs and walked past Kevin. Lost in her own thoughts, she didn't even notice him and grabbed herself another coffee, impatiently waiting for her instructor to arrive.
~
"Why not?" She asked quietly. "It couldn't hurt to give me your first name."
~
"Sir, this was meant to be a permanent solution. I am not even sure that there is a cure to it. You didn't want a cure to this particular therapy therefore Victoria was the first one we used it on." Dr. Amon replied.

Rachel frowned. "And why did you use it on my daughter when Mr. Rice here told you not to." She asked through gritted teeth.

Dr. Amon stopped and turned to her. "No offense ma'am, but your daughter was leading a pointless resistance against us. She was bound to lose anyways. How she lost was the only question that was to be determined. Mr. Rice here could not see that any other option would prove futile in ending this battle with a young, stupid, and naive girl. I merely found the courage where could not to end the resistance leader."

Rachel pushed him up against the wall, furious. She placed her hand on his neck and dug her nails around his trachea. Dr. Amon started to gasp for air. "Victoria is NOT a young, stupid, or naive girl. She merely found the courage to stand up against something she saw wrong. She found the courage where others could not. You would be wise to watch your tone and how you speak about her." She snarled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 10-20-2013 at 03:37 AM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 10:33 AM

When Torie left the room, Ryan decided to leave for school as well.
-
Kevin looked at Torie, puzzled, "Waiting for someone?"
-
"My name is Luke." Sharp said, honestly. He felt Anna was right - it was only his first name, and it wasn't exactly a unique one. There were plenty of other Luke's in the world. Not only that, but he did feel like he somewhat owed her for putting her through that.
-
"Rachel, calm down." David said, pulling her away from Dr. Amon. He was just as angry as she was, but he wanted to hold that in until they were in the broiler room. "Doctor, I was considering giving you your own brand new lab for your research into this matter. There is some useable space in the broiler room that I could have renovated."

David stopped in front of the cement door that led into the broiler room. He knocked on it two times before unlocking it. When Luke heard the knocks, he hid to the side of the door, ready to grab Amon. David opened the door and motioned for Amon to go in first.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 12:13 PM

Torie looked up. "Oh..yeah. My instructor is coming over." She replied. "I need something to do other than just sit here."
~
Anna nodded and jumped when she heard the knocks.
~
Amon walked through the door.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 12:29 PM

((Sorry, was outside with my cat. ))

"Instructor? What kind?" Kevin asked.
-
David walked in after Amon and Rachel and locked the door behind him. Sharp grabbed Amon from behind and pulled him over to a second chair, sitting him down across from Anna. He tied his arms behind the chair with rope.

"I would suggest you don't scream, Amon. As you can see, we have your daughter." David said with a smirk.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 12:33 PM

((haha thats ok I will have to be leaving here soon anyways and then will be back around 4ish))

"Martial Arts." Torie replied. "After Alex beat the crap out of me, I decided not to be a weakling and found an instructor to teach me. Then when...Ryan was taken...it was a great destresser." She said, spinning the spoon around in her cup.
~
"Anna!" Amon said.

"Daddy? Daddy, I'm so scared." Anna said, starting to break down again.

"It'll be ok, Anna. What the hell do you people want?" Amon snarled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 12:42 PM

"Oh. Sounds like fun." Kevin said quietly, not sure what else to say.
-
David put down the briefcase and Sharp picked it up. David said to Sharp, "There's $100,000 in there. Take 45K to the debtors, and keep the rest for yourself."

Sharp nodded and put the briefcase in the corner.

David walked toward Amon and knelled down in front of him to get to eye-level. He said coldy, "You hurt my daughter. Now... Now it's my turn. Sharp, take off Anna's blindfold."

"Sorry," He whispered in her ear as he took the blindfold off her.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-20-2013 at 12:45 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-20-2013, 12:52 PM

There was a knock on the door before Torie had a chance to reply. She quickly got up and answered it. "Jakob." Torie said, "Nice to see you again." She added, bring him into the house.

"Torie, a pleasure as always. Who is this?" Jakob replied, mostly staring at Torie due to the bags under her eyes and sadness that filled them.

"This is Kevin. He's...uh...a friend." She replied, not really sure how else to describe him without giving away too much.

Jakob nodded. "Torie why don't you grab a jacket and meet me outside." He suggested.

"Ok." Torie said. She ran upstairs, grabbed a hoodie, and then went running outside to start stretching.

Jakob walked over to Kevin. "Nice to meet you, Kevin. My name is Jakob and, by looking at Torie, I would assume that you are not just a mere friend staying here with her. What happened?" He said, holding out his hand.
~
Anna looked over at her Dad, then David, and then Rachel. She was trembling more than before. "Daddy..." She whispered, terrified.

Amon's eyes widened. "Please....don't hurt her. I'll...I'll do whatever you want." He said, looking over at Anna.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-20-2013, 01:02 PM

Kevin shook it, "No, I'm not just a friend. I work for Senator James, who knows Torie through the resistance, and she wants me to keep an eye on Torie after... after something terrible happened to her. She was taken to the Program and now thinks all her friends are dead." Kevin said quietly.

-

David snapped his fingers, causing Sharp to grab Anna by the hair, pulling her head upward and holding a knife to her throat. David shook his head, "Amon, you didn't listen to me when I told you not to hurt Torie, why should I do what you want? You're a nobody. I am David Rice. I am a very powerful and important man, and you p*ssed me off."

Sharp whispered in Anna's ear again, "I am not going to hurt you."

David continued, "There is nothing that I want from you that you can give, Amon. I don't need to ask you to quit, I can fire you. I don't need your money, I am worth about $100 million US. I don't need your promises, because your word is as good as dirt. That's why you're here. You are a liar, a traitor and a weasel, Amon.

"Anna here... She's about Torie's age. Imagine how you'd feel if someone kept her awake for days in solitary confinement. If someone made her believe that she caused all her friends to die. I am assuming you'd want to do anything to get back at the person who did this, correct? I don't have the resources to do the same to your daughter as you did mine, but I can sure destroy her in other ways... Now what are you willing to do to save your precious daughter?" David walked around to the back of Amon's chair, putting his hands around his neck and squeezing enough to cause him difficulty breathing, but not enough to fully choke him. "Are you willing to go through torture to save her? Because now the fun begins."

He let go of Amon and walked back over to Rachel. He whispered to her, "How far am I allowed to take things with his daughter? I am going to need to do something to make him squirm. A slap? A cut? A kiss from Sharp? A drop of Qwik-Death?"

-

It was Liv's first day back at Lincoln after being released from transitional. She saw her sister sitting in the hallway and kicked Ella's foot, "Hey."

Ella looked up at her sister, who looked incredibly nervous. "Oh, Liv, I forgot today was your first day back or I would have waited for you."

"It's okay. Mind showing me to my class? I don't understand how these numbers work." Liv said as she passed her schedule to Ella.

Ella looked at the schedule and then handed it back. "Your first class is just down the hall in D061. D is the corridor, and the last number is the floor. So this classroom," Ella pointed up the number on her classroom door, "Is D121. 1st floor, D corridor, room 12."

"Shouldn't they put the floor first and then the room? So, like, then this classroom would be D112 and mine would be D105?" Liv tilted her head, "What a dumb numbering system."

"I agree, but that's how it is. What's your second class?"

"A103. A corridor, 3rd floor, room 10?"

"Exactly." Ella nodded. "If you want to come talk to me at break, I'll be in the library. The library isn't hard to find - it's right across from the cafeteria in the second floor A hallway, near the front doors of the school."

"Yeah, I think I passed by it on my way inside. Thanks, Ella."

"No problem, Liv." Ella said before burying her face back into her textbook.

Liv walked up the stairs and towards her classroom.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-20-2013 at 01:53 PM.