Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-19-2013, 04:38 PM

"I haven't seen either of them for about 4 years, ever since I moved here." She replied, staring at the floor and playing with the ends of her sleeves.

Alex texted Kevin. Hey, on my dresser is her locket. Give it to her please. I meant to do it before I left. He sent before walking into the school.
~
Greg nodded. "I will leave it up for you if you want."
~
Rachel headed to the shower.
~
Anna had not returned home that night and inside had stayed at her boyfriends house.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-19-2013, 04:45 PM

Kevin read the text and walked upstairs to get the locket.

"That explains why you were so close to your friends. Why don't you call your father and explain the situation to him? I'm sure seeing him will cheer you up a little. Spend some time with both him, and your mom. Go and have a dinner with them. Be a family."
-
"Thanks, I'd appreciate it." He said, walking to the living room and waiting for Greg to set it up.
-
After his call, David joined her.
-
As soon as Sharp didn't see the car, he headed over to the house Anna had gone to after her fight with her father. When he saw her car, he parked his Mustang, walked over and snuck into the back of her car.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 04:53 PM

Torie shook her head. "He's busy with work meetings and functions. I don't want to pry him away. Besides, he is more than likely in China, Japan, somewhere overseas and he doesn't like to be bothered when he is over there."
~
Alex was glad that he had remembered to hide the cameras.
~
Greg walked over, pressed a few keys, and then the screen was filled with the room Torie was in. After making it full screen, Greg noticed the broken mirror. "Huh..." He said.
~
x-scene
~
Anna was soon running out of her boyfriends house. He came up behind her and gave her a big hug. "Dylan!" She squealed, smiling. "I have to go to school."

He kissed the back of her neck and whispered something which made her smile even more. "I'll see you tonight." She said, as he put her down. She turned and kissed him, then ran to her car and got in. She was soon driving off to school.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 05:00 PM

"You should at least call him, Torie. What's the worst that could happen - he hangs up? You're his daughter."

Ryan watched as Kevin walked in and grabbed the locket. Kevin swept up some of the broken glass from the ground and put the shards in the garbage. Kevin left the room and took the locket with him. When he got downstairs, he said to Torie, "I have a gift for you, Torie." He showed her the locket and asked, "Want me to help put it on you?"
-
Sharp was in the back seat on the drivers side. He put an arm around her neck and whispered, "Pull over."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 05:05 PM

Torie stared at the locket, completely forgetting what Dr. Martin had said. She looked up at Kevin. "Yes please." She whispered, pulling her hair out of the way. "Where did you find it?" She asked.
~
Anna tensed up and nodded, too afraid to do anything else. She quickly pulled over and stopped the car. She was trembling.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 05:11 PM

"I, uh..." Kevin thought for a minute. He could either tell her Alex had got it, or he could lie. He decided to do a mix of both, "I noticed you were missing it, so I told Alex to go check your house for it, so he went and found it yesterday." He put the locket on her.
-
Sharp felt guilty for doing this. He said, "As long as you to what I say, I'm not going to hurt you. This has to do with your father. I need you to drive to The Program building."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 05:19 PM

Torie nodded. "Thank you, Kevin." She said whispered, looking down at the locket and pressing it up against her skin. It was like one of the missing pieces had come back now that she had the locket. "Mike, tell him that I love him. Tell him to hold on to this for me so the Program doesn't get. Make sure that he knows that I love him. She remember saying as tears rolled down her eyes.
~
Anna nodded and drove to the Program, tears starting to roll down her cheeks and her jaw trembling.

((have to go soon))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 05:26 PM

"No problem." Kevin hugged her. He didn't like watching her cry. "Shh. It'll be okay. You can get through this, I know you can."

Dr. Martin coughed, hinting for them to break it up. He knew Ryan was still alive, and since he thought Ryan was a such a good kid, he did not like to see something like this happening. "Now you'll always have something to remember Ryan by." He said while looking directly at Kevin. xD
-
Sharp hadn't done too much of this kind of work while he was at the CIA. He didn't have the cold attitude needed to do things things like this. He told her to go around the back of the building. Once she did, he pulled out a blindfold and blindfolded her, helped her out of the car, handcuffed her hands, and brought her in through the broiler room.

David was waiting with Rachel for the limo driver to pick them up. He pulled in and David threw a briefcase into the limo before holding the door open for Rachel.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 05:32 PM

xD

Torie was clueless as she was completely distracted by the locket. She looked up at both Kevin and Stanley, almost forgetting that they were there. "Can we be done?" She asked, just wanted to be alone.
~
Anna was trembling in the chair and sniffling, trying to keep her composure but it was not happening.
~
Rachel climbed into the limo and waited for him.

((have to go, will probably be on later tonight)))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 05:38 PM

((Awe, okay. TTYL))

Kevin let her go and nodded, "Yeah. We'll let you be alone."

"That's not your call." Stanley shook his head, "But fine. You're free to go. I need to go home for the day, and I will be around tomorrow morning."
-
Sharp made sure she was tied tightly to the chair and then he checked that the door was locked. He leaned up against the wall and said, "This really isn't about you. I'm sorry I had to bring you here. My employer had an altercation with your father and unfortunately, we have to lose you as leverage. Oh, PS, don't bother with screaming because of all the noisy furnaces, water heaters, air ducts and cement walls... no one would hear you anyway."

When they arrived at the building, David took the briefcase, walked into the building right up to the front desk. "Get me Dr. Amon."