Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-19-2013, 03:43 PM

Torie nodded. "I would rather stay home. Alex can bring my homework home."

Alex came downstairs. "I can do what now?" He asked, walking over and pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"I don't feel like going to school and was hoping you could bring me my homework." Torie said, getting up and attempting to make another pot of coffee. Putting the coffee grounds into the maker was easy, but when she went to fill up the coffee pot with water, she struggled to use her right hand and had to switch to her left.
~
"Why are always shirtless?" She blurted out, causing herself to turn candy apple red.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-19-2013, 03:47 PM

Kevin gently took the coffee pot from her, "I got this. Go sit down. Did you want anything to eat?"
-
Ryan scratched his head, "Because I don't like how restrictive shirts are when I'm working out. You always walk in on my work outs. Why? Are you complaining?" He winked.
-
"Why can't you be there?" David asked.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 03:52 PM

Torie shook her head. "No. I'm not hungry but I am going to go take a shower. Unless you need me now, Stanley." She replied, catching a glimpse of the time. "Alex you might want to get ready yourself. School starts in an hour."

"Dammit." Alex muttered, running upstairs and getting ready.
~
"Yes..well, I mean no..but...Frankie is making breakfast." She said, giving up and walking back out muttering to herself.
~
"Because I am not supposed to be inside the Program. I don't have a child in there anymore."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 03:56 PM

"No, you're free to have your shower, Torie. I'll be down here when you're done, and then we can talk." Stanley nodded.

"You coming back after school, Alex? You don't have to." Said Kevin.
-
Ryan laughed and put his shirt on before heading to the kitchen.
-
"I can get you clearance."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 03:59 PM

Torie nodded and walked upstairs.

"No. I'll be back after school. Wouldn't want you getting to attached." He replied, before walking upstairs and getting ready.
~
Janelle was hiding her face in some scrambled eggs and toast. Mike was munching on an omelet and Greg was eating sunny side up eggs with bacon.

Frankie looked at Ryan. "What can I make you?" He asked.
~
Rachel smirked. "I would love that." She replied, darkness flooding her eyes.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 04:06 PM

Kevin rolled his eyes and then made himself another cup of coffee.
-
"Mmm. An omelet sounds good." Ryan said as he sat beside Janelle, "Still embarrassed? There's no need to be, sweet cheeks." He teased with a laugh. He then said to Greg and Mike, "Does Alex have the cameras up yet?"
-
"I am going to tell Sharp to pick up Amon's daughter. He hurt mine, I wonder how he'll feel if I threaten to hurt his. I'm going to go 'speak' with him at The Program, and then I'm going to bring him into a sound proof room and then... then I'm going to have my fun."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 04:13 PM

Torie turned the shower on as hot as she could stand it.

15 minutes later, Alex was running out the door and hopping into the car that he had borrowed from Torie.

Torie was just getting out of her shower and slipped on yoga pants and a long sleeved shirt with a hoodie. She let her hair hang loose after drying it with a towel and looked at her hand. There were a couple of semi deep cuts, nothing that would require stitches, and several small cuts. She grabbed the gauze and walked back downstairs. "Kevin, can you help me with this?" She asked.
~
Mike and Greg laughed as Janelle turned purple. "F*ck my life." She muttered, chuckling.

Greg grabbed his laptop and started to click some buttons. "He has one up but not the others. He may be waiting for a good time to hide all of them."
~
"Don't hurt his daughter, tho." Rachel said, her motherly side coming out. "She is innocent in all this. It is Amon we wish to hurt not the daughter."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 04:18 PM

"Yeah, of course." Kevin took it from her and wrapped her hand up.
-
"He's probably going to school now, so the rest won't be up until after." Ryan mentioned. "I guess it doesn't matter though, since we won't be home to watch anyway."
-
"I want to at least threaten to hurt her. I want to see him beg for me to let her go."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 04:22 PM

"Thank you." She replied, then walked over to Stanley. "You want to talk." She said, sitting on the couch.
~
Frankie put a plate in front of Ryan.

"We should be leaving in about 10 minutes." Janelle stated.
~
Rachel nodded. "Sounds like we are going to have a fun day."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 04:32 PM

"Yes, I wanted to ask you about your parents. I know your mother came to visit, but I take it you usually don't see either of them much?"
-
Ryan scarfed down his food and nodded, "My classes don't start until a little later, but I might leave when you guys do anyway. I have nothing else to do here except see if maybe Torie is on the cameras."
-
"Yes. We are. I'm going to call Sharp and then have a quick shower. You can go ahead first, I'll meet you in there." David grabbed his phone and dialed Sharp's number. "Sharp, can you find Amon's daughter and bring her to The Program? There's a door around back that leads into the boiler room - the door inside The Program leading to it is blocked, so they rarely guard it. Tie her up to a chair, and I'll meet you there with the money around noon."

"Yes, Mr. Rice." Sharp responded and hung up. He drove from his downtown apartment to Amon's house to see if Anna's car was in the driveway.