Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-19-2013, 03:39 AM

Greg was soon walking over to Alex with a box. "6 cameras to put wherever you think will be the best place. I added long range-"

"I don't care what you did to them as long as they work." Alex interrupted.

Greg paused. "Ok, well when you put the cameras in their place," He started again and grabbed one of the cameras. "Push this button and I should be able to log in."

"Ok. I will see you guys later." Alex said, hurrying out of the house and taking one of Torie's cars.

Janelle stared after him. "I wonder what he isn't telling us." She mumbled.
~
Torie ran up to her room and shut the door. She walked in front of the small circle mirror and stared at herself. She had bags under her eyes and barely any life to them. Be brave, Torie. Ryan's voice echoed in her mind.

Torie punched the mirror as she started to sob, staring at her hand as it started to bleed from the cuts. She slid down the wall and sat on the floor.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-19-2013, 03:43 AM

"No clue. It's freaking me out a little." Ryan said, utterly confused.
-
Kevin heard shattering and looked in the sink, first thinking he may have broke a mug. When he didn't see any blood or broken shards in the dishwater, he went upstairs to Torie's room and gently knocked on the door, "Hey, Torie, you alright? I heard glass break."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 03:48 AM

"Well, nothing more we can do tonight." Janelle said, yawning. "Might as well get some sleep. Night everyone." She said, walking upstairs to her room.

Mike nodded. "Yeah, we have school tomorrow. See you all in the morning." He replied, following Janelle's lead.

Greg played with a few more buttons before shutting his laptop down. "You staying here or going back to your place?" He asked Ryan.
~
Torie sighed, not really wanting to see anyone but logic and reasoning kicked in. "You can come in, Kevin." She said, just loud enough for him to hear.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 03:53 AM

"I think I'm going to stay here the night. I'll be sleeping in Torie's room. 'Night." Ryan said, getting up and also going to bed.
-
Kevin quietly walked in an shut the door behind him. He saw the broken mirror and her bloodied hands. "Oh my God, Torie, are you okay? Did you punch the mirror?" He took her hand, "Let's go wash you hands in the bathroom and see if there are some band-aids in there under the sink."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 03:56 AM

Greg nodded and walked upstairs to his own room. He would worry about the camera's in the morning. Right now, his body demanded sleep.
~
Torie didn't say anything but let him lead her into the bathroom. She was fixated on the blood, but mostly the pain. She had been feeling so numb from the shock of losing her friends that this new feeling, this pain, it felt different...it felt good.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 04:02 AM

Kevin put Torie's hands in the sink and ran warm water on them. He found a long fabric wrap bandage and after cleaning her wounds with some rubbing alcohol, wrapped her cut up right hand with the bandage. "There. That's better. You should be more careful." He said, almost making it sound like it could have been an accident.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 04:05 AM

Alex was soon arriving at the cottage and walked inside. He went up to his room and put the box of camera's under his bed. He walked back downstairs and looked in the kitchen, wondering where they were at. "Hey Torie, Kevin. I'm back."
~
Torie nodded. "Thanks, Kevin." She said, looking towards the door when she heard Alex call out.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 04:11 AM

"No problem. That's what I'm here for. I'm sorry about earlier if I went too far... I was trying to be friendly, but I guess I took it a step further. It wasn't appropriate of me. You get some rest, I'll deal with Alex. 'Night." Kevin said, giving her a hug he tried hard to make only 'friendly', and walked out of the room.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 04:13 AM

Torie stared after him and then crawled into bed, finally passing out.
~
Alex was downstairs, pacing back and forth as he waited for them to answer him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 04:17 AM

Kevin walked downstairs and saw him pacing, "You're going to end up putting a hole in the floor if you keep pacing like that. Torie went to bed."