Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-19-2013, 02:32 AM

Janelle walked back in. "Alex will be coming over soon." She said. "But he doesn't sound to happy."
~
Torie nodded. "Hot cocoa is good for any occasion." She replied. When the kettle started to whistle, she took it off the stove and poured water into two of the cups. She quickly stirred one and handed it to him.

Alex walked in. "Hey, Torie. I have to go out but I will be back in a little bit." He said.

"Ok. Kevin is here, so I won't be alone." She responded.

"Right." He replied, less than pleased. "Do you want me to bring you back anything?"

She shook her head. "No."

Alex looked at Kevin and then back at Torie. "Ok, well you have my number and I will only be a few miles away." He said, hugging her.

"Alex, I'm fine." She said, tensing up. "You don't need to baby me." She added, pushing him away.

"Torie, I'm not trying to baby you but you just lost your friends. I-"

"You don't think I know that!" She spat. "I didn't just lose my friends, Alex, I lost my family. I lost everything that I held dear to me. I don't need to be reminded of that because it is constantly on my mind. And not only did I lose my family but I am the cause of it. If it wasn't for me, if I hadn't started the resistance, they would still be alive."

"Torie, look, I-" Alex started.

"No. Just go, Alex. Do whatever it is you have to do." She snapped, grabbing her cup of cocoa and walking out onto the porch, slamming the door behind her.
~
"Of course not. Just everything that he holds dear." She said, crawling out of bed, naked. She walked over to the bar and poured herself a drink.
~
The two men were still sitting at the table, this time each had a pint of beer in there hands.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-19-2013, 02:40 AM

"Maybe he's just tired?" Ryan shrugged.
-
"Good job there, kid. Don't worry, I'll look after her." Kevin patted Alex on the back and then grabbed his cocoa and followed Torie. He sat beside her and didn't say anything. He sighed and ran one hand through his golden blonde hair.
-
David watched her, "Your body is just as perfect as it was all those years ago. Mind pouring me a drink?"
-
Sharp ordered a beer for himself and then sat at the table with the two men. "Hey, my name's Chris. I saw you with Dr. Amon earlier. He's a friend of mine - do you guys know him as well?"

((Kevin))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 02:47 AM

"Aren't we all." Mike commented.

Greg was still rifling through the bags, opening this up, tearing this out, putting something else in.

Janelle shrugged. "Who knows. Once we get eyes into the cabin, we should get a better idea.
~
Alex glared at Kevin as he walked outside and then turned to catch the cab he had called.
~
Torie was leaning against the railing, looking out into the darkness. She didn't say anything as he came out, just kept wiping tears from her face and drinking her cocoa.
~
Rachel blushed and poured him a drink. She walked over to the bed and sat down next to him. "Here you go, love." She said, handing it to him. "What do you have to do tomorrow?"
~
The two guys looked at one another, curious as to who this Chris was. "Amon is an acquaintance." The bald headed guy replied. "Why do you ask?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 02:55 AM

((Did you get my previous image? I edited it into my post after I had already posted))

"I don't see why else he'd be angry..." Ryan mumbled, thinking to himself.
-
After a couple minutes, Kevin finally spoke. "It really is beautiful out here. I love nature."
-
David shrugged, "Nothing of importance. I have two more days here, and then I have to fly to Washington and stay there for the rest of the week. These next two days... All I have to do is deal with Dr. Amon."
-
Of course, Chris wasn't Sharp's real name, just a cover name. "I'm going to skip all the bullsh*t and tell you that he's in a lot of financial trouble and I would like to pay you on his behalf. How much does he owe?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 03:00 AM

((Just looked at it, sexy ))

Janelle shrugged. "We can ask him when he gets here, I guess."

Alex was soon walking through the door. "Alright, where are the cameras?" He asked, pacing.

"Almost ready." Greg mumbled with a scre*wdriver in his mouth.
~
"I like the darkness." She replied, her voice quieter than before. "How the shadows tell show you one thing when it could possibly be another."
~
"What are you doing in Washington?" She asked, kissing his neck and going down from his body.
~
"He owes our boss 45,000." The bald guy simply said.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 03:10 AM

"Why are you pacing? What's the rush? Isn't Dr. Martin and Kevin there?" Ryan raised a brow, "Calm down."
-
"I agree. And it's amazing how different things look in at night compared to the day. Dark, mysterious, almost endless when you look into the dark shadowed trees." Kevin rubbed Torie's shoulder.
-
"Work-related business. Speaking and... go any lower and I'm going to become far to distracted to talk about my work."
-
"I'll get it for you. Banks have closed for the day, so I'll meet you here tomorrow around this time." Sharp said. "$45K. I'll bring it all."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 03:16 AM

Alex looked at him, opened his mouth, closed it and just shook his head. "Do you have her locket?" He asked.
~
"And yet there is always a light somewhere, guiding you one way or another." She whispered. "Until that goes away and you are left alone."
~
Rachel smirked and started to come back up. "Distractions can be fun." She whispered when she reached his neck, running her fingers gently through his hair.
~
The bald guy shrugged. "Sure. We will be here."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 03:20 AM

"Yeah, here." Ryan said, taking it out from his jeans pocket and hanging it to Alex, "Dude, what's up? You're acting funny, bro."
-
"I will be your light, Torie. You're not alone." Kevin whispered back, undoing her bun and running his hands through her hair.
-
"I don't mind - I don't wish to think about my work at the moment anyway."
-
"Good. It's been nice meeting you two." Sharp stood up and left the pub.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 03:25 AM

Alex took it. "Just a funny feeling. Don't worry about. I'm probably just being paranoid." He replied, taking the locket.
~
Torie pulled away. "Kevin..I..I can't do this." She whispered. "I'm sorry." She added, before walking back into the house.
~
Rachel smirked and started to kiss his body again, going lower and lower until an x-scene.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 03:30 AM

"Alright, well, get those cameras up ASAP." Ryan said, sitting back down on the couch.
-
"Torie, I-" Kevin called after her, but realizing she probably couldn't hear him, he sighed. He hadn't meant to scare her off like he did, but he should have assumed that might happen since she feels like she just lost her boyfriend. He also walked back inside, bringing Torie's empty mug she had forgotten. He started washing them in the sink, trying to get his mind off his failed flirting attempt.