Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-19-2013, 02:09 AM

Greg came outside. "Hey guys, you might want to come see this." He said, walking back inside.

Greg had been going through the different footage that he had possibly missed and found something interesting.

Janelle was already sitting on the couch with a cup of hot tea.
~
Torie was absentmindedly playing with where her locket usually lay.

Alex decided to intervene. xD He came outside with two blankets. "Hey are you two going to sit out here until you freeze." He said, tossing a blanket to Kevin and wrapped the other one around Torie.

"I like the cold." She mumbled, holding the blanket around her.

"Torie, you can't sit here and freeze." Alex replied. "Come inside and I will make some hot cocoa. Kiki brought over your favorite kind from the house."
~
David sent chills down her spine as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Death would be a mercy to him which he does not deserve." She replied.
~
Dr. Amon drove to his house. It was a small house with a two-car car port attached to the side and a car parked in front of the house. There was already one car parked closest to the house and little kids toys littered the front yard. A young teenage girl, no older than Torie, can storming out of the house. "Anna, what is wrong?" Amon replied, exhausted.

"That b*tch you call your wife grounded me-again. How many times do I have to tell her that she is not my mother and I will not listen to her." Anna yelled.

"Anna, watch your language. Circe is just trying to-"

"To what? Ruin my life. Why do you always take her side?" Anna demanded.

"I don't always take her side but why did she ground you?" Amon asked.

"Because her precious little boy was in my room and I kicked him out which sent him crying. She claimed that I hurt him and should stay in my room until I apologize. That is MY room, not his." Anna spat.

"Well, Anna, I need to hear her side and then-"

"You are still taking her side!" Anna yelled, speechless. "You know what, fine. I'm going out." She said, storming back into the house and grabbing her purse off the counter. Amon followed her inside and then back outside.

"Anna, where are you going?" He demanded.

"Oh, so now you care. You can't just pick and choose when you care about me, Dad." She snapped, getting into the car parked on the street. She quickly turned the car on and sped off.

Amon stood there for a moment before walking back inside.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-19-2013, 02:17 AM

Ryan came and sat down on the couch, "What is it?"
-
"Come on, Torie, he's right. Let's go inside now." Kevin stood up and looked over at Alex. He mouthed, I didn't need your help.
-
"I am going to torture him." David replied darkly, "He went against me. Nobody goes against me and gets away with it - especially when it involves my daughter and my mistress."
-
Sharp wrote down some information on a notepad and then, since he obviously couldn't follow Dr. Amon inside, he decided to follow Anna by car.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 02:25 AM

"Found this interesting clip we missed from earlier." He said, pulling it up on the big screen and pressed play. He showed the clip where David told Alex that Torie was his half sister.

Mike, who had also sat down on one of the couches, blinked. "Well, that is...unexpected."
~
Torie sighed and walked inside. She had been enjoying the peace and quiet.

Alex looked at Kevin. "Don't even think about going there, dude." He warned.
~
Rachel smirked. "How does it feel to know that Victoria is your daughter?" She asked, merely curious.
~
Anna drove around straight to a friends house. She got out, slamming the door shut, and knocked on the door. An older male, probably early twenties, answered. "Anna, darling. I wasn't expecting you tonight." He said, kissing her.

"Dad and I got into another fight. Can I chill here?" She asked, kissing him back.

"Of course. Come in out of the cold." He said, ushering her inside.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 02:32 AM

Ryan breathed deeply and admitted, "Janelle and I already knew, actually... when we went to speak with him at the park, he let it slip. He's Torie's dad, and she has no clue."
-
"I was just trying to comfort her and keep her warm!" Kevin protested.
-
"It feels... oddly right, but at the same time I haven't fully come to terms with it. Regardless, she is my daughter and I will protect her." David said.
-
Sharp took down some more information, such as this address and Anna's license plate number, and then moved the car slightly further down the road. He had to decide his next course of action.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 02:39 AM

"Are they planning on telling her?" Greg asked.

Janelle shrugged. "Who knows. Her mother is back in town tho."

Mike nodded. "I wish we could get cameras into that cabin." He muttered. "Not being able to see what is going on...it just makes me feel blind."
~
Alex raised a brow. "Maybe so then but what about down the road when she starts to come to terms with Ryan's 'death' and maybe she lets her heart open up again. Don't play with her heart."
~
Rachel smiled and kissed him. "She does have your eyes, you know. Especially when she glares or is p*ssed."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 02:49 AM

"I know how you feel." Ryan agreed.
-
"Look, kid." Kevin threw the blanket Alex had given him back at him, "You're not my boss, you're not my dad. I don't need a lecture from you. I'm going to be a friend to Torie, and if SHE makes a move, if SHE wants more, then that's up to her. I'm not going to make any move first."
-
David laughed, "Yeah. It's the fire in her eyes. She has my fire, my passion. But she gets her good looks from you, beautiful." His phone started to ring and he picked it up, "David Rice speaking."

"It's Sharp. I have some interesting information. He has a family. A wife, a step-son, and a daughter named Anna who is in her late teens. They appeared to have a rocky relationship, and she went to her older boyfriend's house. Personally, he also owes somebody money for something - I am assuming it was gambling debts of some sort."

"Thank you, Sharp. Keep watching them all." David replied before hanging up. He said to Rachel, "He has gambling debts and a family - including a daughter around Torie's age."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 02:56 AM

Janelle looked at the three guys. "Why don't we just call Alex and have him plant some cameras." She suggested.

"Greg, how fast can you get some wireless cameras?" Mike asked.

"Give me a couple hours and I will see what I can do." He said, walking over to one of his bags and started to pull stuff out of it.

"I will go call Alex." Janelle added, pulling out her phone and dialing his number.
~
Alex let the blanket drop to the ground. Torie walked back over to the front door. "Are you two coming in?" She asked quietly.

Alex looked over at her and then back at Kevin. "Yeah, we're coming." He said, walking in after Torie.
~
Rachel nodded. "He is wrapping his own noose around his neck. All we have to do is let the floor drop." She replied, smiling. She started to trace his chest with her nails.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 03:02 AM

"At least I don't have to worry about Alex hurting Torie, or trying to sleep with her." Ryan said with a half-hearted laugh.
-
Kevin picked the blanket back up and said, "On my way." As he walked faster than Alex so that he made it into the cabin before him. Kevin dropped the banket on the couch and asked Torie, "Have you started the cocoa, or did you want one of us to make it?"
-
"I don't want the sharks after him, though. I want to take him out myself. I want to be the one with his life in my hands."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 03:08 AM

Mike looked at him and chuckled. "That's one bright side to this development."
~
"I already started the kettle." She replied, walking into the kitchen. She had three cups sitting on the counter with cocoa sitting in them.

Alex sighed and paused when his phone went off. "Hello?" He answered, annoyed.

"Alex, its Janelle. Can you come to the house?" Janie replied.

"Uh...kinda busy right now." He replied.

"Look, we want to put cameras in the cabin and you are the only one who can. We need you here to get the cameras." Janie insisted.

Alex looked at the cottage and then let out a deep breath. "Fine. I will be there soon." He replied, hanging up, and walked into the cottage.
~
"Oh love, that is an easy fix." She purred. "Simply pay off his debts to the sharks and then you will have him in your debt."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 03:19 AM

"Gotta think positive in these situations." Ryan smiled.
-
Kevin leaned against the kitchen counter, "Nothing like a hot cup of cocoa on a cold late-fall night."
-
"Good idea, Rachel." David texted Sharp to drive back to the pub and find out how much Dr. Amon owed. "But obviously I won't be wanting his money back."

Sharp went back to the pub to see if the men were still there.