Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-19-2013, 12:04 AM

Mike shook his head. "Not really. See ya tomorrow." He replied.
~
"I'm fine. I just need space." She replied. "All of you hovering...its overwhelming."
~
Rachel trace his bare chest with her fingers. "Well, do you want to crush him the legal way or in way where it could be questionable?" She asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-19-2013, 12:11 AM

"Yeah... see ya." Ella sighed and started walking home.
-
Ryan was still out in the backyard, throwing the ball around with Janelle.
-
"I understand Torie, really, I get it. I just... I mean... this is my job. If I don't 'hover over you', then I could be fired."
-
"Questionably." David said coldly, "I want him in pain. I want him to suffer. Unless you think we should do so legally - also know as the boring way."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 12:19 AM

Mike walked to the back of the yard and intercepted the ball coming to Ryan. "Dude, you are sooo slow. You should have totally caught that ball." He said, laughing.
~
Torie sighed. "I just wish it was me who had been up there. I just wish it was me who had died and not them."
~
Rachel laughed. "Then, love, do what you do best. Destroy him with everything you have. Break him down, piece by piece until he is begging for mercy." She said darkly. "Take what he loves and destroy it in front of him just like he did Victoria."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 12:31 AM

"I guess I'm still a little rusty." Ryan chuckled. "How'd the talk go?"
-
"There's more going on than you know Torie. We're all just grateful you're here. Trust me when I say that if your friends were here right now, they would be happy to know you're alive and out of The Program. You're a very special girl, Torie." Kevin said, rubbing her shoulder.
-
"I will, Rachel. I will make him pay. I'm going to call someone... I know a man who used to work in the CIA and gathered intel. I'm going to have him follow Dr. Amon around. I need to know where he lives, what his life is like, if he has a woman in his life... I need to know everything." David picked up his cell phone, made a very quick phone call speaking in a lot of code, and then hung back up. "There. Done."

David rubbed Rachel's cheek, "You are darker than I remember. You're definitely nothing like my wife."

The man David had called went by the name 'Sharp'. David had offered to pay him handsomely for any information he gathered about Dr. Amon. Sharp started by driving to The Program building and parking his black, tinted-windowed 2013 Ford Mustang across the road, watching who walked out.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 12:36 AM

"Well, she will be attending meetings." He replied, tossing the ball to Ryan.

Janelle smiled. "Well, that is good. I am going inside. This whole football thing is so not my forte."
~
She leaned against them and looked up at the sky. "Sometimes I wish that I wasn't so special. I wish that I had never stood up to the Program, never went against my uncle, and just shut up." She mumbled, wiping tears from her eyes.
~
"He messed with my daughter, our daughter. I wouldn't care if he was the da.mn president. I will see him burn." She said fiercely.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 12:43 AM

"Alright, see ya." Ryan said to Janelle, then passing the ball back to Mike. "So you two just apologized and that was it?"
-
"That's not who you are though, Torie. You are a very strong young woman." Kevin put his arms around her, hugging her. "Everything happens for a reason."
-
"I'm not complaining or disagreeing with you." David smirked, "Your protective material 'do anything for your children' instinct is very sexy. Dr. Amon will definitely regret his decision to go against me - to go against us."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 01:21 AM

"More or less." Mike said, catching the ball. "We can at least be civil now." He added, throwing the ball to Ryan.
~
Torie sighed. "I guess..." She mumbled, happy to just be able to talk and not be bombarded with questions or stares full of pity.
~
Rachel kissed him. "You are incredibly sexy yourself, David, when you act like this." She added, smirking.

Dr. Amon was soon exiting the building. He drove a simple grey chevy car, nothing fancy, as he was a very practical man. He got into the car and drove to a nearby bar. He entered inside and sat at a secluded table with a group of guys.

The bar was called Grizzley's Pub and was a well-known sports bar. In the underground, it was also known for its illegal gambling operation.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 01:33 AM

"That's what you wanted, right?" Ryan asked him.
-
Kevin liked comforting her. He rubbed her back with his hand and didn't say anything else. He knew she probably wanted some silence.
-
"Thank you, Rachel. And I could go darker." He grinned.
-
Sharp had been at this particular bar before because of the illegal gambling. Always undercover, however, so he knew he wouldn't be recognized. He got out of his car and walked into the pub, sitting right at the bar and making sure he could see the table from where he was. Although he couldn't hear from where he was, Sharp was quite skilled reading lips and noticing body language.

Sharp looked like an average joe. Brown hair, brown eyes, average height and weight. Very 'average'... perfect for fading into the background.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-19-2013, 01:43 AM

Mike sighed. "I'm not sure what I wanted. How is Torie?" He asked, changing the subject.
~
Torie liked the peace. She liked being outdoors, having Kevin there, but mostly, she loved the bitter cold. She felt so numb on the inside, that feeling numb on the outside was refreshing and comforting. She didn't care if she was shivering or if her teeth started to chatter, as she would become lost in everything else around her.

Alex looked out the window ans frowned. He wasn't sure what was going on but it looked like Torie and Kevin were getting a little too close.
~
"No you can't." She replied, baiting him. "I would have to see that to believe it."
~
Dr. Amon was sitting at the table with two burly guys. One had a shaved head and the other had a massive beard.

"Amon, you owe him and he needs to collect here soon." The bald guy said.

"I know, I know, but I haven't gotten paid yet. I told him he would get the money and he will."

"You have been saying that for weeks now. He doesn't take being lied to lightly." Beard guy said.

"Look, I just have to get paid and then he will have his money. Tell him that for me." Amon said, pushing himself away from the table and storming out of the restaurant.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-19-2013, 01:52 AM

"We don't have any cameras up in the cabin, so I haven't been able to check on her since they left." Ryan shrugged, "Hopefully she's fine - Dr. Martin's up there, and so is Alex."
-
Kevin tried to at least keep her from getting that cold - of course, he was only wearing a t-shirt so he was also holding her close for his own warmth. Kevin did have a slight crush on Torie, but he was in his mid-20s and had to try to hold himself back. He also had to remind himself that she was still with Ryan, even if she did think he was dead. But... that didn't mean the thought wasn't crossing his mind, because the thought of kissing her was definitely something he was thinking about.
-
"You'll see it. Very, very soon." David kissed her neck and ran his fingernails down her back. "Dr. Amon is not going to have a good week. I'm going to make him beg for his death."
-
Sharp had been drinking a beer, as to not look suspicious. He paid for his beer and followed Dr. Amon out.