Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-18-2013, 09:25 PM

Rachel looked at him, hatred flooding through her eyes. "Bury him, David." She replied, darkly.
~
"So...they both are married but apparently had a little fling when they were younger. Victoria is actually my half sister and that little fling they had almost 18 years ago now is starting to flare up again. So they are both having an affair." Alex explained, nonchalant.
~
"Yeah, we're semi-friends." He replied, not exactly happy with just being semi-friends.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-18-2013, 09:29 PM

David was surprised by Rachel's reaction, but her darkness was contagious. His body relaxed and he replied, with a slight evil smirk on his face, "Oh, I will."
-
"Oh. Um, wow... I don't know what to say to that. How can you be so calm? Torie's your half sister and your dad's cheating on your mom with her mom."
-
Ella raised a brow, "You don't sound so pleased."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-18-2013, 09:35 PM

Rachel smiled back, and then kissed him passionately.
~
Alex shrugged. "Not the first time its happened nor will it be the last."
~
He sighed. "Don't worry about." He mumbled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 09:40 PM

David kissed her back, just as passionate. The limo stopped and the driver knocked on the window separating the front from the back of the limo. "Sir, don't mean to interrupt, but we're at the hotel."

Mr. Rice took Rachel's hand, "Continue this inside, my love?"
-
"So your dad has many affairs? Does your mom know? Does she know about Torie being his daughter?"
-
Ella folded her arms, "Mike, what is it?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-18-2013, 09:44 PM

Rachel smiled. "Of course, love." She replied, following him up to the room.
~
Alex nodded. "In my class, we don't necessarily marry for love. Affairs are common and as long as no one goes public, everyone just ignores them. Mom probably knows about most of his affairs but she doesn't know about Torie. Hell, dad didn't even know until today."
~
He sighed and turned away from her. "El, I am still in love with you but if you are going to use QD, I don't know if I can go there." He muttered.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 09:48 PM

Where an x-scene commenced.
-
"Are they going to keep it secret? What about Torie - does she know? How do you know? Did he tell you?"
-
"Mike..." Ella sighed. She looked away, "I still love you too. I thought you hated me. You seemed pretty amused when I said I have to marry Quinton."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-18-2013, 10:00 PM

Alex shrugged. "They will keep it pretty under lock and key but as for Torie knowing that my dad is her father, she doesn't know. Don't know if they will ever tell her but she will more than likely find out. And yeah, my dad told me."

Torie came walking downstairs, her hair pulled into a tight bun. She had on running pants and shoes with her iPod earbud's in.
~
"Well, it kinda was in a way cause I didn't expect it. More like one of those laugh because what else can you do amusements." He babbled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 10:02 PM

Kevin didn't hear her come down, "I'm sure she'll find out sometime, but I understand why they might not tell her now. After the day she's had, finding out Mr. Rice is her father might only worsen things."
-
"Sure that's all it was." Ella frowned, "But it's not funny, Mike."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-18-2013, 10:08 PM

Alex had his back to the front door, so he didn't see her come down either. "Yeah. Her and my dad don't exactly have the best re pore, even before all of this." He replied.

Torie walked out the front door, snuggling into her hoodie, and walked out into the night.

Alex paused, a puzzled look on his face. "Did you just hear that?" He asked.
~
He sighed. "I know its not. Its horrible and I hope your dad doesn't go through with it. It surprises me that he would even force you into that marriage when you are perfectly capable of taking care of yourself."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 10:12 PM

Kevin nodded and stood up, "I heard the door. Do you think it was Torie?"
-
"Well, I don't know about perfectly capable considering I want to commit suicide... But it is horrible and I wish he wasn't going through with it, but the contract has been signed. Legally, even though he's my father, I don't think he can force me to marry him. I think he's hoping I change my mind about Quinton or something. Liv and I talked about it - she thinks if I get married to someone else than he won't need me to marry Quinton."