Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-18-2013, 08:05 PM

Rachel rubbed his knee. "Everything will be ok. Torie's strong, just like her father."

Alex nodded. "Stanley, if you don't mind, I would like the bedroom upstairs. To be closer to her, ya know."
~
Mike sighed. "Ella, please, reconsider. You don't have to do this." He pleaded.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-18-2013, 08:13 PM

"No problem. It's probably for the best that I sleep down here - I snore very loudly." He laughed.

"I hope you're right." David smiled and pulled Rachel closer and kissed her.

Kevin looked at them and then quietly asked Alex, "Isn't that your dad and Torie's mother? I thought they were both married..."
-
"I haven't made up my mind. You sound just like Janelle..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-18-2013, 08:26 PM

Alex looked over at his dad and Aunt. "Its complicated. Tell ya later." Alex replied, sighing.

Rachel kissed him back and then leaned into his ear. "Not here. Wait til we get back to the hotel room." She whispered.
~
"You're welcome. Dr. Stanley's number and my own is on the nightstand if you need us. I will come back by tomorrow. Sweet dreams, Torie." Shelly said, before walking back downstairs.
~
Torie let out a sigh of relief as the door closed. She stood up and walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower. She turned it on as hot as she could stand it and then jumped in.
~
Shelly came back downstairs and poured herself a cup. "Torie is upstairs in the master suite." She informed them.
~
Mike smiled. "Then if we are both saying the same thing, maybe you should listen."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 08:32 PM

"Should we leave now?" David quietly asked.

Kevin was so confused. When Shelley came back down, he told Shelley, "Alex and I are also staying the night. I'm going to stay on the couch."
-
Ella pulled away from Mike, looking at the ground, she mumbled "Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm sorry..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-18-2013, 08:44 PM

"Let me just say good bye to Victoria." Rachel replied. She stood up and walked upstairs, knocking on the door. "Victoria." She said, before entering the room.

Torie was still in the shower, so Rachel knocked on the bathroom door. "Victoria, its Mom." She said, opening the door. "I am leaving, ok. Call me if you need anything."

"Ok." Torie replied, standing under the water.

"I love you."

"Love you too." Torie replied, sounding automatic-like.

Rachel frowned and closed the door, walking back downstairs. She looked at David. "Ready?" She asked, upset.

Shelly nodded. "Thanks Kevin. Either you or Alex need to be here at all times so she at least has someone around her. You have my number if you need anything as well as all of the servants here."
~
"And I am sorry too." He replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 08:51 PM

David could tell she was upset and it was a little bit of a mood breaker. xD "Yeah, I'm ready. The limo driver is still waiting outside." He turned to Alex, "Keep a close eye on Torie."

"Yes, ma'am. Alex and I will schedule things out." Kevin said with a nod.
-
"A minute ago you didn't even know what you were sorry for..." Ella muttered.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-18-2013, 08:57 PM

xD

Alex nodded to his dad. "Of course. I'll call you if anything changes." He added.

Rachel nodded and looked at Kevin and Alex. "Thank you for watching her." She said, before walking out.

Shelly nodded to Kevin. "I will be back by tomorrow. Have a good night everyone." She added, before leaving.
~
"And a minute ago you told me what upset you." He replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 09:05 PM

David followed Rachel out and went into his limo with her, telling the driver to take them back to his hotel room.
-
Dr. Martin yawned, "You know you're getting old when it's 8PM and you're falling asleep. I am going to head to bed."

Kevin turned on the TV, which only had a few channels, and put it on the news. "Okay, Stanley, have a good night."

Stanley replied, "Goodnight." and then went to his room on the main floor.

"So... ready to talk about this complication?" Kevin asked Alex.
-
She took out a cigarette from her purse and quickly lit it, taking a puff. "I still don't believe you're sorry. You can't be sorry if you didn't feel like you did anything wrong."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-18-2013, 09:11 PM

Once inside the limo, Rachel curled up next to David. "Who did that to her?" She asked quietly.
~
Torie finally got out of the shower and dried herself off. She started to comb her hair, feeling only slightly better.
~
Alex laughed. "Ok, so you have to promise not to say or repeat anything I say." He replied.
~
"I never said that I didn't feel like I didn't do anything wrong. I said I didn't know what I did wrong."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 09:20 PM

"Dr. Amon." David responded. "He'll be lucky if I only decide to fire him for this."
-
"Yeah, yeah, no problem." Kevin shrugged, "I have no one to tell anyway."
-
"Whatever. It's not important." Ella shook her head, taking another puff from her cigarette. "So... Are you still planning on acting like a jack@ss whenever I come over for meetings, or are we semi-friends again?"