Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-18-2013, 05:52 PM

((dammit))

"That's the thing, Ella. I don't know how I did. I don't know what I did that hurt you so bad." Mike replied, frustrated.
~
"George may come. He had an urgent meeting in London. He wants me to keep me updated with her progress and possibly may come see her. But it also meant you. I want to tell her, but with the state she is in right now, there is no way she would be able to process it. Maybe when she gets better." Rachel replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-18-2013, 05:59 PM

"You don't know how you hurt me? You don't know what you did wrong? You've been acting like an @sshole ever since you found out you weren't the father. I guess I expected you to be there for me, to tell me it would be okay and that you'd be there for me no matter what."
-
"George may be coming here?" David said, sounding the exact opposite of excited. He and George, on the surface, had a great relationship, but they had always been very competitive with each other. With the news of Torie being his daughter and Rachel being there... he didn't feel very happy to possibly see him. "Lovely."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-18-2013, 06:07 PM

"Ella, you blew up on me when I didn't want to talk about right after I found out that the children you are having aren't mine. I needed time to process that, El. I have always been her for you but when you said I meant nothing..." Mike shook his head. "Well, I figured whatever I would say would mean nothing to you too."
~
Rachel sighed. "Don't be upset, Love. Its only if Torie isn't progressing well. Besides, I really don't want you two in the same room, especially since George will just automatically blame you for this."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 06:14 PM

"Everything you said meant everything to me." Ella said, her eyes tearing up. "Maybe you're right, it's all my fault. Everything is all my fault... I shouldn't have came here. I was going to say I'll see you at school tomorrow, but I don't think I'm going." She turned around and started walking away.
-
"I'm sure he will... He'll be so angry that I hurt his 'baby girl'..." David sighed. They were soon arriving at the cabin.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-18-2013, 06:28 PM

The cottage wasn't terrible big. It was a two-story cream coloured brick house. It had a porch leading onto the front door and was surrounded by trees. Inside, on the main floor, was a regular sized kitchen, a living room, bathroom, and a bedroom. In the kitchen was a door leading to another porch which held an outdoor fire pit. Upstairs, there was the master suite, another bedroom, a bathroom, and a library.

Rachel rubbed his knee.

Torie got out as soon as they parked.

Rachel got out after her. "Victoria, wait." She called after her daughter.

Torie walked up to the porch and waited. Rachel caught up to her and they walked inside together.
~
Shelly was waiting in the living for them, with a coffee pot.

Alex was sitting on the couch.
~
"Ella...wait." Mike said, walking after her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 06:33 PM

David thought it best not to follow. He decided to stand next to the limo and make a couple phone calls.
-
Kevin and Dr. Martin had arrived just before Torie, David, and Rachel. Dr. Martin hung up his coat and sat down, while Kevin stood near the door.
-
"What?" Ella softly replied, stopping and not turning to him.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-18-2013, 06:37 PM

Torie walked in and looked around at everyone.

Shelly stood up. "Welcome, Torie." She said. "Would you like me to take you up to your room."

"Yes, please." She replied.

"Dr. Martin, did you wish to speak with her before she goes up there?" Shelly quickly asked.
~
Mike wrapped his arms around her. "Everything is not your fault. We are all under stress, some more than others." He whispered. "Please don't go."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 06:44 PM

"No. I'm going to give her some more time. I'm going to stay the night and speak with her in the morning."
-
Ella sighed, "I bought Qwik-Death, Mike. Perhaps everything would be easier for everyone if I used it. Ryan doesn't remember me, Torie thinks I'm dead, Liv might be upset but she barely remembers me still, Quinton would stay in jail and not hurt anyone else, Alex wouldn't have to pay me child support, everyone else I'm not too close to anyway, and you... you probably don't want me around."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-18-2013, 07:49 PM

Shelly nodded and then led Torie upstairs to the master suite. It had a small three piece bathroom attached, a small porch, and was furnished with a king sized bed, an end table, a chest, and a chair to look out the french doors.

Torie immediately sat in the chair.

"I had Kiki bring up some clothes from your house." Shelly said, motioning to the suitcase in the corner. "There are plenty of people around to help if you need anything."

Torie nodded. "Thank you."
~
Rachel sighed and poured herself a cup of coffee.

Alex looked to Kevin. "There are only three bedrooms, so with Stanley staying here tonight, do you want to go home or shall I?"
~
"Oh, Ella." Mike replied, tightening the hug. "Of course I want you around, as does Ryan. Torie will get through this and when she does, she is going to want to see you. Qwik-Death is a permanent solution to a temporary problem."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 07:57 PM

Kevin shrugged, "We could both stay. I'm not leaving - I had to leave a date to be here. On the other hand, you probably want to stay too. I can sleep on the couch."

David walked inside and poured himself a cup of coffee as well. He sat down and sighed, "What a long day."
-
Ella shook her head. She didn't want to argue about it. "I just can't do this Mike... The pregnancy, the possibility of marrying Quinton, not being able to speak to my best friend, not being with you..."