Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-18-2013, 02:02 AM

Rachel smiled at David and then turned to Dr. Martin. She returned the shake. "Pleased to meet you, Dr. Martin." She replied. "I would assume that you are also the doctor taking care of her."
~
Mike caught the ball. "What did you want to talk about?" He asked, throwing the ball back.

"Ryan, why don't you and I play catch." Janelle suggested.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Wink 10-18-2013, 06:47 AM

"Your assumption is correct." He nodded. "Torie isn't in the greatest emotional state, so know that when you see her she might not be acting like herself. I am going to try to fix it, but it is a long process."

David took Rachel's hand and led her to Torie's room. He said to her, "When Dr. Martin said she wasn't in the greatest shape emotionally, he wasn't lying. On the contrary, he was being gentle. I feel like this is my fault, but I tried to stop it before it happened."
-
"Sure, Janelle." Ryan took the hint and walked to the backyard with Janie and the football to give them some privacy.

"Us. I just want to talk... I've been going through a rough time and our relationship right now is one of the problems I might be able to fix."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-18-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-18-2013, 01:07 PM

Rachel squeezed his hand. "David, you tried to stop it. That's all that matters." She replied. She turned to one of the guards and told him to open the door.

Torie heard the click of the door and looked up to see her mother walk in.

"Victoria, sweetie..." Rachel said, walking over to the bed and sitting down.

"Mom.." Torie replied, collapsing into her. Rachel hugged her daughter and rubbed her hand up and down her daughter's back.

"Is Dad coming?" Torie asked.

Rachel looked over at David and replied, "He may be coming, Victoria."
~
Janelle was definitely not the best football player, in fact, she really wasn't good at all.
~
Mike raised a brow. "And how do you intend to fix it?" He asked, not wanting to just go running back into her arms.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 03:55 PM

David didn't want to say anything. He wouldn't feel right. He sat on the chair and folded his arms.
-
Ella frowned, "You're making it sound like everything is my fault again."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-18-2013, 04:18 PM

"Victoria, why don't we go ahead and head up to the cabin." Rachel suggested. "Uncle David will drive us."

Torie tensed and pulled away, noticing her uncle. Her eyes locked onto his. "No. I am not going anywhere with him." She replied, her voice cracking since she hadn't used it too much.

"Victoria, be nice. Your uncle is just trying to help." Rachel said softly.

"No. He doesn't help anyone but himself. He is the reason I am here and the reason why I am not laying in a coffin right now. If I hadn't been put in here, then I would be the one dead, not them." She said, tearing up again.

Rachel hugged her daughter. "Sshh...everything will be ok." She replied, not sure what else to say.

"No..it won't. My friends are dead, Mom...because of me.." She said before starting to sob again.
~
"I'm not trying to but what else am I supposed to say?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 04:47 PM

"If you go by that logic, I saved your life. The least you could do is let me take you to the cabin."
-
"I don't know... I..." Ella sighed and looked down, "I guess we could both start by apologising. I'm sorry if i said something that hurt you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-18-2013, 05:22 PM

Torie shook her head. "Maybe I didn't want saving." She replied, looking away from him.

"Victoria, Senator James and Dr. Martin are all going ahead of us with Kevin and Alex. There is no one else to take you." Rachel said.

Torie sighed. "Alright."

"Thank you. We better be going then." Rachel said, standing up.
~
"And I am sorry that I might have upset you." Mike replied, not sure what he had to be sorry for. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 05:35 PM

David also stood up, walking out of the room before them and calling his limo driver to come pick them up. He was just around the corner, so it hadn't taken long for him to arrive. David held the door open for both women.
-
Ella bit her lip. She didn't know what do say. "I... I'm also sorry things didn't work out between us. You really hurt me you know."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Online)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-18-2013, 05:38 PM

Senator James had taken Alex with her to the cottage when Rachel had went to speak with her daughter.
~
Torie walked out wordlessly followed by her mother.

Rachel sighed. "David, is there anyway to fix this?" She asked, staring after her daughter.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 05:43 PM

((You missed Mike/Ella))
-
Kevin had gone with Dr. Martin.
-
"I don't know." David shook his head, "I'm worried telling her the truth might make things worse. And by the way, back in the room... When you said her father was coming, did you mean me or George?"