Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#421 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-08-2013, 06:26 PM

"A glass of water would be great." Ella said.

Ryan wondered who came through the door. Please not Ella, Please not Ella, Please let it be Mike...

Ella walked into the living room, "How's it going, guys?"

Ryan looked down, "Sh*t..." he mumbled under his breath.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#422 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-08-2013, 06:28 PM

Kiki nodded and went to get her a glass of water.

Torie slid off Ryan's lap. "Great! How about you? Uh...did you want me to get Alex for you?" She smiled, but she was still slightly uneasy.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#423 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 06:29 PM

"Yeah, sure. I need to say something in private to Ryan, anyway." Ella said, staring right at Ryan with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Sh*t." Ryan mumbled a second time. xD
(#424 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2013, 06:33 PM

Torie looked between Ryan and Ella. "Yeah, I will be right back." She headed up to Alex's room.

She knocked. He quickly opened the door. "Oh...I was hoping you were Ella."

She rolled her eyes. "Sorry to disappoint. But she is downstairs, just to let you know."

"Am I allowed out of my room, mommy?" He sneered.

"Are you going to play nice with others?" She snarled.

He smirked. "When don't I play nice with others?"

"Too long of list to tell you. And yes, but you are not allowed to speak to Ryan."

"Finnne." He huffed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#425 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 06:43 PM

"Hello, Ry."

"Ella, why'd you tell Alex about last night? If you two were really dating, you wouldn't have told him."

"If I was really dating him, I wouldn't have kissed you. I'm not a trashy cheater." Ella folded her arms.

"You manipulated me into feeling sorry for you."

"It worked, didn't it?"

"I still feel sorry for you. You can't get over our relationship."

"I didn't go to your house yesterday. You came to mine. You're probably lucky I didn't let you come inside to talk to me."

"El. Please don't tell Torie." Ryan begged.

Ella sat down beside Ryan really close and whispered in his ear, "I'm sorry, Ry. You did this to yourself."
(#426 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2013, 06:45 PM

Alex and Torie walked down the steps.

"'Ello, Lovie." Alex said to Ella. "Are we having fun?" He smirked, ignoring Ryan.

Torie smiled and leaned against the railing, looking at Ryan and Ella.

<3
(#427 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 06:53 PM

Ella got off of the couch and walked over to Alex, "I was just telling Ryan that he needs to get over me. And I'm so sorry Alex for letting Ryan kiss me like that last night."

Ryan stood up, "Shut up, Ella."

Ella said to Torie, "I am so sorry to you, as well. Don't worry too much though, he wanted to come into my house and I said no. I have more class than that. You better keep him on a short leash though."
(#428 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2013, 07:05 PM

Alex slid his arm around Ella. "That's ok, Lovie. I know that it wasn't your fault." He looked at Torie. "How is your shoulder? It hit the wall pretty hard last night."

Torie just looked between Ryan, Ella, and Alex, just trying to process everything. She was starting to shake and it was obvious that she was beginning to shut down. "Ryan...just tell me the truth." She whispered, not able to bring her voice up.

((Ummm....LOL. My computer said that my last post didn't post, so I posted a new post.))

<3
(#429 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 07:13 PM

((It's ok, I'll just delete my last post. But your post did show up. lol))

"What are you talking about? DID YOU HIT TORIE?" Ryan punched Alex in the jaw before he had a chance to answer. He turned his back to him and looked at Torie, "Look, it's complicated. I felt bad for her and I just went there to talk, but I ended up caught up in the emotions and... It's just... It's just complicated."
(#430 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2013, 07:19 PM

Alex took the hit, quite surprised by how hard Ryan could hit. He rubbed his jaw. "Actually I slammed her into a wall. I still have the indent in my room if you wish to see it." He moved his jaw back and forth.

Torie's eye's flew open when Ryan hit Alex. She wanted to run. Every part of body was telling her to run, but she couldn't. This was her house. She had been in a couple fights before in prep school, but nothing like this. This was guys fighting. She had only ever fought girls, which she could handle herself ok with.

She saw Frankie peer out into the kitchen but she shook her head no. For once, she was going to handle this. She looked at Ryan. "Well, uncomplicate things. Both of you told me that you two were threw. I believed both of you. Now tell me the truth." She replied, shaking pretty bad now.

Alex wanted to walk up and throw his arms around her but refrained. It was going to break him, but he had to do it for them to succeed.

<3