Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-17-2013, 09:08 PM

((no biggie. I need to do some homework anyways >.<))

"Day has been...crazy to say the least. One of the doctors showed Torie a video of all of her friends perishing. She didn't take it too well. Aunt Rachel is coming back to Chicago to see Torie. The resistance is kind of on hold until Torie gets better." He replied.
~
Shelly went out to meet him. "Kevin, sorry to pry you away from a free night. We should be leaving in about a half hour. I will take you to her room." Shelly said, leading him into the Program.
~
Greg went to open his mouth and then shut it. "Just watch your girlfriend." He mumbled.

Mike laughed.
~
"Oh, Ella. Please wait until we at least have Torie back. Wait for your best friend to come back." Janelle pleaded.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-17-2013, 11:04 PM

"That's unfortunate to hear. I hope Victoria is going to be able to recover from that. She's a fighter - if anyone can come back from that, it's her. And I knew her parents were going to New York, but I didn't expect them to be going to see her. Is George not going with Rachel to see Victoria?" Mary asked. She added, "And what do you mean coming BACK to Chicago? Was she already there? And what about your father? Did he order this to happen to that poor girl?"
-
Kevin followed Shelly. He shrugged, "It's no big deal. I was on a date, but we were nearly done anyway - I just didn't get a chance to offer her a drink over at my place, if you catch my drift. But I'm sure I'll get another chance, since the date went pretty well.

"Enough about me though, I feel like I'm being an @sshole. Torie's in distress and I'm talking about my date. What exactly did you need me for?"
-
Ryan didn't enjoy watching Torie upset, so after a quick glance at the screen, he turned back away. "Watching Torie cry isn't nearly as fun as buggin' ya, Greggy."
-
"How long? A month? Two months? A year? By then I'll be married to Quinton and trying to juggle school and two children."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 11:12 PM

"Apparently Uncle George can't get out of his meetings. Aunt Rachel was here a couple of days ago when she first heard about Torie being taken. Dad apparently was considering many options but did not order this one specifically. A doctor took this into his own hands." Alex replied, trying not to completely lie to his mother.
~
"I need to watch over Torie while she stays at my cottage. Alex is willing to help as well so you two can take turns watching her. She just can't be alone." Shelly stopped at Torie's door. "If you want, you can look through the window before you walk in."
~
"Not that name again!" Greg whined, hating the name Greggy.
~
Janelle shook her head. "Do what you want, Ella. I wish I could trade places with Torie right now because she would know what say to make you have hope again. Stop letting other people control your life and for once, do something for you. And that doesn't mean take your own life." She replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 11:20 PM

"Your father didn't order this? I'm actually rather surprised. You know how he's been lately..."
-
Kevin peered in and then asked Shelly, "I'm not sure she would want to talk to me. We aren't exactly close or anything. I'd feel somewhat... out of place."
-
Ryan pulled him in and gave him a noogie, "I prefer to shorten names, but you and Mike make that difficult, so you're Greggy and Mikey."
-
"Maybe you should leave, Janelle... I don't know what else to say to you either. Just... Just go back to the rest of your friends."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 11:29 PM

"Well, maybe he felt sorry for his niece." Alex replied. "You sound tired, Mum. What time is it there?"
~
Rachel texted David. Just landed. Should I meet you at your hotel or at the Program?
~
Shelly nodded. "You don't have to speak to her, now. Besides, she isn't speaking much anyways."
~
Greg turned bright red. "Why don't I check the cameras? Maybe there is something else we should be listening to." He suggested.

"Then I must call you Ryman." Mike replied, laughing.
~
"And they are your friends too." Janelle replied. "You seem to think that Torie was your only friend, but she wasn't. We have all been there for you but, Ella, I am not Torie. I can only help you as much as you let me but I will not force it on you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 11:37 PM

"Nearly midnight." Mary replied. "Must be almost 6 there. I wanted to check up on you before I went to bed. I will talk to you again tomorrow. Love you."
-
David responded, I'm at the Program, so meet me here. I think Victoria is leaving soon, so try to get here quickly.
-
"I'm going to wait until we leave. If I'm supervising here, I'll have plenty of time to talk to her." Kevin replied.
-
"Turn on whatever you want, Greg. And Mike, Ryman sounds both cool, and odd at the same time - but go ahead, call me whatever you want." He laughed.
-
Ella rubbed her temple and sighed, "Maybe I should go speak to Mike."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 11:44 PM

"Love you too, mum. Talk to you tomorrow." Alex replied, before hanging up. He walked back into the room with everyone.
~
Will be there soon, Love Rachel replied, getting her bags and grabbing a taxi to the Program.
~
"Of course. We should be leaving in about 15 minutes."
~
Greg put some on headphones and started to go through recorded footage.

"Hey, you want to go toss a football around?" Mike asked Ryan.
~
"Probably a good idea. Want to come to the house with me?" Janelle asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 11:50 PM

David asked Alex when he walked in, "Was that your mother?"

Kevin nodded and joined everyone else.
-
Ryan grinned, "Sounds like fun - I haven't touched a football since I was taken."
-
Ella sighed and stood up, combing her hair quickly and putting it in a small side ponytail but not bothering to change out of her PJs. "I don't know what I'm doing this, but let's go."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 11:53 PM

Alex nodded. "Yeah, she just wanted to check in." He replied, not giving much other details.

Shelly joined them as well.
~
Rachel was soon walking up to the Program and past the secretary's desk. She was lead by one of the guards to the room everyone was in. "Hello everyone." She said, walking in.
~
Mike nodded and grabbed a football from underneath one of the tables and tossed it to him. He then walked outside to the front lawn.
~
Janelle nodded and walked with her to the house.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-18-2013, 12:00 AM

David stood up and bowed to her, "Good evening, Rachel." He straightened himself up and then said, "Victoria went back to the room she was being held in here. We should go have a quick chat with her, and then drive her to the cabin she's going to stay at."

"She refuses to stay at your family mansion, Mrs. Freemon." Dr. Martin said, sticking a hand out for her to shake, "I'm Dr. Martin. I used to work for The Program, but your daughter hired me to work for the resistance."
-
When Ella and Janelle arrived, the boys were already throwing the ball around. "Ahem. I don't mean to interrupt.., but hey."

Ryan threw the ball to Mike before he heard Ella's voice and turned, the ball still sailing toward Mike's face... "I didn't think you wanted to come over."

"I didn't. Janelle convinced me to come and talk to Mike."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-18-2013 at 12:49 AM.