Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-17-2013, 07:02 PM

Torie looked up and nodded. "Thank you, Stanley. Uncle David, did my mom already leave?" She asked, still quiet.

Alex looked at his dad, trying hard not to spill the beans.
~
Shelly called her servants at her cottage and told them to prepare three rooms.

She was soon walking back into the room. "They will only need an hour to prepare everything." She said.
~
"I would have told you anyways." Janelle replied. "And hey, what is going on between you and Mike?"
~
Mike shook his head and laughed as well. "Its good to have you back, man."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-17-2013, 07:11 PM

"Yes, your mother is on her way. But George - erm, your father - isn't coming. He's busy on business, likely, but I'm sure your mother will tell you he says hello."
-
Dr. Martin nodded, "That'll be fine. How long is the drive from here?"
-
"Even I have no clue." Ella shook her head, "He hates me for saying that he means nothing to me, but I was angry when I said that and didn't mean for it to hurt him... Liv, my sister, she wanted me to basically propose to Mike to get me out of marrying Quinton, but that idea would never work. Like I said, Mike hates me. He probably finds everything that's going wrong in my life absolutely hilarious."
-
Ryan felt somewhat awkward since he didn't remember how he and Mike used to always tease each other like that, but he smiled and replied, "Thanks." He turned back to the monitor and said, "I guess we'll just watch Torie until Janelle gets back."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 07:14 PM

Torie nodded. "I am going back to my room until we leave then." She replied, walking back to her room and sitting in a corner.
~
Alex looked at his dad. "Smooth, Dad." He replied.
~
Greg was passed out on the table. xD

Mike nudged Ryan. "Hey, look at Greg." He said, chuckling.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 07:22 PM

"What do you mean by that?" David raised a brow.
-
Ryan looked at Greg and also chuckled, "Hey, the nerd has had a long day. I don't blame him."

((You missed Janelle/Ella))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 07:26 PM

"She knows that George is her father, or at least the one who raised her." Alex replied.
~
"Guess we get to find out this whole computer thing on our own." Mike replied, walking over to the laptop.

"You touch my laptop and I will go all nerd on your a.ss." Greg mumbled.

Mike chuckled. "Hey, Torie just left the room and I was going to switch computer angles."

Greg sat up and switch the camera angle for him. "There." He replied, still exhausted.
~
Janelle raised a brow. "Why don't you try talking to him, then?" She suggested.
~
Torie was sitting in the corner just rocking back and forth. "My fault...my fault." She mumbled, her eyes glazed over.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 07:35 PM

"I know that, I just didn't want her wondering why I called him George and not her father. I suppose she'd probably think nothing of it, but I'm paranoid she'll find out before Rachel comes to tell her. I can't wait until she's here."
-
"What, ya hiding something on your computer or something? He just wanted to change the camera." Ryan said with a snicker. "Don't worry, we weren't gonna touch your p0rn of anything."
-
"NO!" Ella quickly answered. She paused and then sighed, "I don't know what's I'd say. He'd probably make a jab at me, and then I'd get upset and yell at him, and it would just be a nightmare."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 07:39 PM

Alex chuckled. "What time is Aunt Rachel supposed to land?"
~
Greg rolled his eyes. "Please, if I was to watch p0rn, it wouldn't be on my own laptop. Too easy to trace back, those people never have high enough security walls."

Mike stared at him. xD
~
"Well, all I can see is that you two were happy together and now you both are miserable. And it wouldn't hurt to talk." Janelle replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 07:46 PM

"Around 6." David said, "What time is it now?"

Alex's mother Mary was on her way to bed and decided to give her son a quick call before she had to go to sleep.
-
"Sounds like you're an expert." Ryan teased.
-
"He's not miserable. I'm sure he's glad he doesn't have to put up with my circus of a life. If I were him, I know I would be happy to be free of me. And talk when? There's just so much going on, I don't want to complicate matters further. Besides, I might not even be here in a couple days anyway so it doesn't matter."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 07:52 PM

"Its 5:30." Alex replied, looking at his phone. "You could always go meet her at the airport." He paused. "I'll be right back." He said as his mother's name popped up on his phone. He walked outside to the garden area. "Hey mum." He answered.
~
Greg blushed. "No...just a group of us hackers got together one day and had fun *****ing with a couple of those sites." He replied.
~
Janelle paused. "And what exactly does that mean?" She asked, worried.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 07:58 PM

David considered meeting Rachel at the airport, but he didn't want to be... 'that guy'. He had a reputation to uphold, he couldn't be seen acting desperate and waiting for a woman.

"Alex, hello, sweetie. How has your day been? How's your little resistance group doing?" Mary asked warmly.
-
Kevin arrived at the front desk of The Program.
-
"I'm sure you did that, but you're also a single teenage male." Ryan grinned.
-
"What do you think it means? I'm not going to say anything else. It's not... It's not final yet, I'm just... still heavily considering the pros and cons." Ella mumbled.

((Gotta go for a couple hours. Be back on at 10PM my time, 9 yours.))