Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-17-2013, 04:29 PM

Torie nodded.

Alex stood up and walked over to her. "Dad, is there a completely secluded garden?" He asked.
~
I don't know yet. Rachel replied. Getting on a plane now. Should be in Chicago around 6 due to a layover in Philadelphia.
~
Mike sighed.

"Hey guys, she is in the room with everyone." Greg interrupted.
~
Janelle nodded. "None of us can. The only two who she can speak to is Heather and Alex because she didn't see them die. I am sure Doc will keep us updated but for now, we just watch through a camera lens."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-17-2013, 05:15 PM

"Not secluded, per say, but there is a fenced in area outside from where the common room is." David told him. He looked at his text and responded, We'll figure it out when you get here, then. See you soon.
-
Ryan turned and watched the screen.
-
Ella frowned, "Great, so it's almost the same as her still being in there. I still don't have my best friend back."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 05:31 PM

Alex nodded. "Thanks. We'll be back in a bit." He replied, leading Torie outside. Once there, Alex sat on one of the several benches while Torie walked along once of the fence lines, touching the trees and plants that were back there.

Alex watched her. "You want to talk?" He asked.

Torie glanced over at him and then back at the trees.

He sighed and continued to watch her.
~
Shelly looked at Stanley. "What is it that you want to talk to her about?" She asked, trying to play nice and not step on his toes.
~
Greg didn't change the screen when Torie left.
~
"Pretty much but the good news is that she is coming back. We have hope, more so than did yesterday."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 06:30 PM

"I need to ask her where she wants to stay - my house or your cabin. Other than that, nothing."
-
Ryan turned to Mike, "You know, this would be easier if we didn't need Janelle to go talk to Ella alone. It's difficult to talk as a group when we have to send a messenger."
-
Ella sighed, "A little, I guess. Well, thanks for the update."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 06:44 PM

Shelly nodded.
~
"And what do you want me to do? She's the one who is p*ssed, not me." He replied.
~
Janelle nodded. "How are you?" She asked, changing subjects.
~
Torie continued to be interested in the plants and nothing else.

After a while, Alex walked up behind her. "Let's go back inside. It's getting cold." He said, draping his jacket around her shoulders.

She sighed and followed him back inside, shivering. Alex brought her back into the room. She sat down on the couch and hugged her knees.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 07:27 PM

"I still don't remember what happened between you two that started it, but you are BOTH acting like children." Ryan said, sounding very much like Torie. xD
-
Dr. Martin asked Torie, "Since you don't want to go home, we're going to ask you if you'd rather stay at my home, or in a secluded cabin."
-
Ella bit her lip, "Not much better than I was yesterday."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 07:32 PM

Mike frowned. "And what exactly would you have me do, father." He retorted. xD
~
"Cabin." She replied.

Shelly nodded. "I will go and start having things prepared." She replied, walking out of the room. Her first call was to Kevin.
~
Janelle nodded. "Anything you want to talk about?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 07:36 PM

Ryan folded his arms, "Apologize? Try and be nice?"
-
"Of course." Dr. Martin mumbled, wishing that idea hadn't been mentioned.

Kevin answered his cellphone. He was out on a date, so he had to excuse himself for a minute. "Hello?"
-
"Um, no..." Ella said quietly. "Just the same ol' stuff..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 07:43 PM

Torie looked over at her 'uncle', then buried her head into her knees.

"Being close to nature will be good for you, Torie." Alex replied, softly. "Besides, I will come up whenever you want and I am sure Heather will too."
~
"Kevin, its Senator James. Something has happened to Victoria and I was wondering if you could meet me at the Program."
~
Janelle smiled. "Ok. You have my number if you need me."
~
Mike rolled his eyes. "You know, if you put your hands on your hips, you would look like a male version of Torie."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 07:56 PM

"I will also be only a phone call away." Dr. Martin added.

David kept repeating a cycle of looking at Torie, then at his phone, and then at his feet.
-
Kevin sighed and quietly said, "I'm having a dinner date right now, Senator. But fine, I'll be there as fast as I can."

He turned to his date, "Viv, I'm sorry but I have to go."

Vivian, David's personal assistant, happened to be the girl Kevin was out on a date with. They had gone to a restaurant-like pub called The Grotto. Kevin had actually met Vivian there the night before, and the two seemed to hit it off. "That's fine, I should be going as well."

They both finished off their drinks - Kevin, a beer and Vivian, a martini - before Kevin paid and they parted ways.
-
Ella nodded, "Yes, I know. Thanks again for telling me... I guess you had to."
-
"And if you put your foot in your mouth any more, you'd look like an dumber version of yourself." Ryan replied, and then laughed, finding his own joke quite amusing. xD