Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-17-2013, 12:32 AM

Alex's jaw dropped. "Pardon me?" He replied. "Wait, so you and Aunt Rachel...together together...and Victoria is..." Alex's eyes widened. "I think I am going to be sick." His face went pale as he went running out of the room and into a nearby bathroom.
~
"I'll text her again." Janelle replied. Ella, its about Torie. If you don't feel like leaving your house, I can come over.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-17-2013, 12:36 AM

David sighed. That was pretty much exactly what he expected, but he had to do it sometime.
-
Yes. Please come over. I don't want to be around Mike.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 12:39 AM

Once Alex was done having his moment of realization, he came back into the room. He sat in front of his father. "Does Torie know?" He asked, still looking pale.
~
Janelle looked at Ryan. "Ella wants me to come over. Do you mind telling the guys so I can go over there?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 12:44 AM

"No." David responded, not looking at Alex's face, instead looking at his own feet. "But this is why I didn't want to hurt her after Rachel came to visit."
-
"No prob." Ryan said. "Have fun?"

((One more after this. Then bedtime))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 12:49 AM

"Because you couldn't destroy your own daughter." Alex replied. "Is she going to ever know?"
~
Torie got off of her bed and knocked on the door. "Can I come out?" She asked.

The two guards looked at each other. "Hang on one minute." One of them said, before walking into the room with everyone. "Uh, excuse me, but she is asking to be let out."
~
Janelle chuckled. "Yeah..you might want to watch what is going on from here, by the way. Better keep watching just in case. I will be back as soon as I can." She replied, before walking over to Ella's. Once there, she knocked on the front door.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 12:56 AM

"Let her out. Tell her we're in here." David said quickly before turning back to Alex, "I... I don't know. I want to tell her, but I'm going to wait until Rachel comes back to find out how she wants to handle this. She's on her way back here."

Dr. Martin was replaying the tape, pausing at certain parts and taking notes. He turned the television off and put his notes away.
-
Ryan nodded and turned the TV on to watch Torie. He said to Greg, "Keep her on screen."

"So, Mike, I'm sure Greg already told you they showed Torie the video... She thinks we're all dead, and Dr. Martin wants us to pretend that we are while Torie's around."
-
Ella was expecting Janelle, so she was the one who opened the door. She hadn't bothered getting dressed that day, and was in her PJs - even though it was nearly 7PM by this time. Her hair was uncombed, her eyes red with large bags under them like she hadn't slept. "Come in." She said, leading Janelle inside and to her room. "What's this about Torie? Is she okay?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 01:08 AM

The guard nodded and walked back to let Torie out. He then led her down the hall and towards the room. She slowly walked in and looked around. Everything seemed hazy and blurred. Her eyes were bloodshot from crying and bags were starting to darken under her eyes.

Shelly smiled when she saw Torie. "Hey sweetie." She said softly, getting up to hug her. Torie tensed when Shelly hugged her and after a few seconds, stiffly returned the hug.

Alex looked over at...his sister. He was amazed at how broken and lost she looked. "Hey Tor." He softly said.

Torie glanced in his direction but it was like she was looking right through him. When her eyes caught the sight of David, she stopped and stared at him. A part of her wanted to scream at him, another part wanted to hit him, but the majority of her was just too numb to actually do anything.
~
Greg sighed and, when Torie walked out of the room, he went over to his laptop to follow her.

"Why the hell would we do that? She needs to know that we are alive, not dead, so we can kick the Program into the history books." Mike replied, p*ssed.
~
"Well, that depends on your definition of ok." Janelle replied, grabbing the computer desk chair and sitting on it. "Ella, you might want to sit down for this."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 06:20 AM

David looked right back at Torie. He didn't know whether to hug her or say nothing. He chose to do the latter.

Stanley said, "Rough sleep, Torie? It'll get better as time passes."
-
"Dr. Martin thinks this is better. When I was there, Janelle and I tried to convince her we were alive and she pushed me away. She's delusional and completely sure we're dead." Ryan tried to explain.
-
Ella sat down on her bed, "Yeah? What is it?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 09:34 AM

Torie broke her stare with David and looked over to Stanley. She nodded. "May I walk outside?" She asked quietly.
~
Mike shook his head. "We should go straight to the media. Let them all see just how awesome this da.mn Program really is."

Greg found Torie and put her up on the screen. "No. We wait for Janelle to get back here and then we all make a decision together, Mike."
~
"One of the doctor's, against David Rice's orders, showed her a video of Mike, Cole, Greg, you, and myself dying at a protest. She is completely convinced that we are dead. Ryan and I went up there and she started to scream at Ryan's touch. We called Dr. Martin and he is telling us to follow along with the video and pretend that we are dead until she comes to term with everything."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 12:31 PM

"You're free to go wherever you wish, Torie. You are no longer a patient here." Stanley reminded her. "Not that I believe you'd wander off, but since you're in such a fragile state, Alex will go with you. You don't have to talk to him, or walk around with him, but I do want him to keep an eye on you. Senator James and I still need to have a word with you before you leave the property."

David texted Rachel, Do we plan on telling Victoria the truth?
-
"I understand, Mike. I want to go and shut this thing down right now, using all of the collected evidence we have. I am so p*ssed. That's my girlfriend, and I have to 'play dead'? I don't agree with it either." Ryan said, shaking his head. "But, like Greg said, our next course of action has to be a group one."
-
Ella blinked, "Oh my gosh, that's awful! All of it. So, does that mean I can't speak to her?"