Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-16-2013, 11:39 PM

Shelly nodded. "Thank you, Doctor."
~
Torie had eventually fallen into a nightmare filled sleep.

Torie was walking though the Lake park when she noticed movement all around her. She stopped and looked around, only seeing shadows. "Hello? Anyone there?" She called out.

As she turned, the shadows formed into her friends. Janelle stepped out, then Greg and Cole, Mike and Ella, and finally Ryan. They were all frowning and pale looking.

"Why Torie? Why did you have to bring us into the Resistance?" Janelle said.

"We would still be alive if it wasn't for you, Torie." Greg snarled.

"I told you that this would all turn out horribly. But nobody listened. Now look at us. 6 feet in the ground ready to rot." Cole added.

"You not only murdered me, but my children, Torie. How could you murder my children?" Ella replied.

"We all blame you, Torie. You are the one who got us killed." Mike added.

Ryan walked up closer to her. "I loved you, Tor, and this is how you repay my love? By getting me killed. By getting us all killed."

"No, no, no. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it." Torie stammered, starting to cry again.

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT." She yelled, jolting awake. She scooted back to the wall against her bed and pulled the covers around her. "I didn't mean it." She whispered, breathing heavily.
~
Alex was perplexed. "What would change?" He asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-16-2013, 11:46 PM

Dr. Martin could hear the scream from down the hall, but didn't flinch. He understood that she would have a tough time, but he didn't believe in babying anyone. He would ask her about it when she was ready to see him again.

"It's personal to me, Alex. I do not wish to discuss it with you." David replied. Shockingly, it was at that moment when Mr. Rice received a phone call. "This would be my news. I have to take this."

David walked out of the room and answered the phone. "David Rice speaking."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-16-2013, 11:52 PM

Shelly started to walk towards Torie's room when Dr. Martin didn't.

Alex just stared after his father and then turned to Stanley. "Stanley, what is the game plan for helping Torie?"
~
"Hello, Mr. Rice. This Dr. Michelle Neera from Grinko's DNA. I have the results back from the test. Whoever this young woman is, the DNA test does confirm that it is your daughter."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-16-2013, 11:56 PM

"I plan on helping her cope with the deaths, and when I believe she is becoming stable again, I will tell her the truth, play her the video and see if she herself notices the differences. A lot of the specifics depend on her reactions." Dr. Martin told him.
-
David sighed, "Well, thank you." He hung up the phone and right away texted Rachel, She's mine.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 12:00 AM

Shelly knocked on Torie's door. "Torie, it's Shelly." She said, hoping to get a response.

Torie didn't bother. She just wanted everyone to go away for a while.

Shelly sighed and walked back into the room, sitting down on one of the couches.

Alex nodded. "Just let me know whatever I can do to help."
~
You want me to come back to Chicago?

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 12:07 AM

"All you need to do is be there for her." Dr. Martin replied.

You might not want to come back. I told them to leave Victoria alone, but they didn't listen. You might not like what you see, my love. David replied before entering the room again, sitting down in a corner.
-
Ryan soon arrived at Torie's with Janelle. He told her to gather everyone up so they could tell them about the video like Stanley had asked of them.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 12:13 AM

Alex nodded and looked over at his father as he came in. "Everything ok, Dad?"

What did they do her, love?
~
Janelle texted Ella to come over if she could. Mike and Greg were already sitting in the living room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 12:21 AM

They wouldn't let her sleep for days and then showed her a fake tape of her friends dying, but she thinks it is real. She's devastated. I am going to talk to the doctor that did that tomorrow.

He looked over to his son, "Alexander... yes, I'm fine... I..." He wasn't sure whether of not to tell Alex, but he figured if he didn't, Alex may continue to crush on Torie and he didn't want him to make a move on his own sister. "What I found out will shock you. You need to promise not to freak out, and promise not to tell your mother."
-
Ella didn't respond to the text.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-17-2013, 12:25 AM

...I am coming to Chicago. I will be there late tonight. Rachel sent back, quickly booking a flight and packing.
~
"Sure?" Alex said, not sure what was going on.
~
Janelle sighed and looked at Ryan. "Looks like Ella isn't coming and I know Cole won't bother. Hopefully...hopefully they don't see her and scr*w things up."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-17-2013, 12:27 AM

"You need to get over your infatuation with Victoria." He said, taking a deep breath, "Because she's your half-sister."
-
"Hopefully not. I don't see Cole talking to her or any of us, but when Ella finds out Torie's not in The Program anymore... She was pretty upset that she was gone because she missed talking to her."