Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-16-2013, 10:29 PM

Torie crawled into bed and stared at the wall, silently letting tears fall down her cheeks.
~
Obviously there were several inconsistencies in the video. Alex shook his head when it was over. "Well done, Dad. With her as sleep deprived as she was how could she not believe this is real?" He snapped.

Shelly pursed her lips together. "Dr. Martin, would you be able to show her this video again and point out the inconsistencies."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-16-2013, 10:37 PM

"Once she gets some rest I'll consider it, but she is in such denial right now-"

David glared at his son, "Need I repeat myself? This was not my doing. Mrs. Freemon came to visit, and I had a change of heart. I tried to stop the plan, I TOLD Dr. Amon to cancel the plan, but he did not listen to me. He defied my orders. I am not totally heartless, Alex."

Ryan's eyes were glazed with tears and his face was red, "You gave the 'okay' in the first place, so I'd say you were pretty heartless before Torie's mom told you-"

"SHH." David hissed at him.

Stanley stopped them, "Quiet, everyone. This is not the time nor the place for arguing. Ryan, Janelle, I want both of you to go back to Torie's, and make sure everyone involved in this video - Ella, Cole, Mike, and Greg - know everything that went on here. The rest of us, Torie still knows are alive, so we will stay here for when she wakes up."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-16-2013, 10:48 PM

Janelle nodded. "Alright. Come on Ryan." She replied, "There is nothing more we can do here."

Shelly nodded. "Is she going to be going back home?"

Alex paused for a moment. "Aunt Rachel was here? And why is Ryan saying that you changed your mind after she came here?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-16-2013, 10:52 PM

Ryan nodded at Janelle and left the room.

Dr. Martin said to Shelly, "She doesn't want to go back to her house. I have invited her to come stay at my home until she is ready to return to her residence."

David shrugged, "Rachel and I had a conversation, and she convinced me I was wrong, that is all. She is persuasive." He said, only telling a half-truth.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-16-2013, 10:59 PM

"I have a small cottage on the outskirts of town. Its in a wooded area and its basically secluded except for the occasional servant. She can stay there with Kevin to keep an eye on her if she would like." Shelly offered.

Alex chuckled. "Yeah, that I can see."
~
Meanwhile, Rachel and George were still in New York City. George was in business meetings all day so Rachel had the time to herself. She texted David. Any word?

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-16-2013, 11:07 PM

Dr. Martin was actually starting to become annoyed. He was the therapist after all, she was not. He took a deep breath, struggling not to show his annoyance, "Excuse me, Senator, but if you have so many ideas, perhaps you would prefer to completely take over? I'm not aware of what you're educated in, but I have a Master's in Psychology, multiple degrees in human behaviour sciences, and I used to be a professor at a prestigious University teaching Human Psychology - BUT, if you think you know better... showing her this video and having her stay in a secluded forested area where someone who may show signs of depression after dealing with multiple 'deaths' of her friends could easily 'disappear' or kill herself... then PERHAPS I should let you lead."

David continued to glare at Alex, "Would you rather I have not changed my mind?" He looked at his phone and replied, No, not yet. Should be today or tomorrow. If you find out first, tell me right away.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-16-2013, 11:12 PM

Shelly was taken back. "Doctor, I was not trying to step on anyone's toes. I was only saying that if she did not want to stay in your house then perhaps this could be an option. Besides, I could easily staff the house to where she would not be alone." She replied.

Nothing on my end. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

"Well, even with you changing your mind it seems that she was still destroyed." Alex replied. "Apparently not everyone listens to you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-16-2013, 11:17 PM

"We will ask Torie when she wakes up." Dr. Martin said, calming himself down. "I am sorry for my reaction, but I am a professional. You giving all of you 'opinions'... is disrespectful to me. I don't tell you how to do your job, Senator."

Yes, hopefully. I am eager to know the truth. David replied before saying to Alex, "I realize not everyone listens to me, Alex, but this particular act was one of malicious defiance that I will admit, I did not see coming in the least. I was just as surprised as you all were."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-16-2013, 11:23 PM

"I am sorry if I offended you, Doctor. It was not meant to be disrespectful, only helpful." Shelly replied. "How is she faring?"

Alex shook his head. "What are you going to do to this Dr. Amon?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-16-2013, 11:28 PM

"I realize that, but... nevermind. Torie is faring as you'd expect after seeing that video. She's not doing very well - she thinks her friends all died because of her, and she wishes to be alone for a few hours. I couldn't gather much else from her, as I don't want to stress her out with questions."

David's face began tense, "I am forcing him to work on a fix for this. If he does not prove to me he is on his way to finding a 'cure' for this, he will be fired by next weekend. I am currently awaiting... news... that may change that from fired to Dr. Amon being charged and arrested in the next few days."