Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-16-2013, 09:26 PM

Torie blinked and just stared at David. "Why the sudden change of heart?" She asked, cautiously.
~
Janelle rubbed his shoulder. "Hey, don't take it personally. Dr. Amon made sure she would have that response. He made her think that her actions killed you and all of us. Dr. Martin is the best chance she has at getting through this."
~
The secretary paged him again.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-16-2013, 09:32 PM

David was now thankful for the page, since he didn't want to answer her question. xD "I am deeply sorry, Victoria, I'll be right back and answer that for you after I go see what the secretary wants from me."

He left the room and went to the front desk. He was somewhat surprised to see Alex and Senator James there together, but on the other hand... he wasn't too shocked because it likely had to do with Torie's new perception. "What's this about, then?"
-
Ryan sighed, "Yeah, but I'm nervous. If he's telling her that we're dead, will I still be able to talk to her? See her? Kiss her?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-16-2013, 09:41 PM

Torie sighed and sat back down on the floor. "What's going to happen now, Stanley?"
~
"I would like to Victoria. I have heard some disturbing news and need to verify it for myself." Senator James replied.

"How could you do that to her, Dad!" Alex replied, angrily.
~
"Honestly, probably not without making her go into fits." Janelle replied. "The Program tried to just make you forget her. They made her feel like she killed you. That her actions caused your death and that was one of the very few things that she worried about constantly. They made her biggest fear come true."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-16-2013, 09:51 PM

Stanley shrugged, "What's going to happen now is we're going to bring you home and prepare for the memorial service. Then we're going to stop the resistance, since David has agreed to do everything in his power, and we will leave the rest to the Senators."
-
"I KNOW THAT!" Ryan screamed at her. He was upset and irritable.
-
David was still angry with his son for everything he had said to him back in London, so his tone was harsh as he said, "I was not responsible for this. Come, I will bring you both to her but first you both need to know: she was shown video on some of her friends dying at a resistance protest and although two of her friends tried to tell her that they were alive, she did not believe them. Dr. Martin is in there now, telling her that they did indeed die, and he also made me promise not to start the Program in other countries and to help fix any problems with The Program here - make it more comfortable' and less forced."

David led them to Torie's room.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-16-2013, 09:58 PM

"I don't want to go home. I don't want to back to that place." Torie said softly. She looked up when she heard Ryan scream and then started to detangle her hair.
~
Janelle sighed, not knowing what else to say.
~
Senator James nodded. "Thank you for the update." She replied.

"So we are just supposed to act like they are dead when they are not?" Alex asked, appalled.

"If that is what Dr. Martin asks us to do, then yes. We need Torie to get better and if means that we have to lie, well, she will understand. Mr. Rice, may I please get a copy of the video that you showed her?" Shelly replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-16-2013, 10:04 PM

"You have to go home, Torie. You can't isolate yourself. Like I said, I'll be there, Alex will be there, and so will Heather."
-
"I didn't show her anything, but I will get a copy of the tape that Dr. Amon showed her." David said defensively. "Actually, if you'd prefer, it's likely still in the video player in the viewing room that they took her too. Sometimes the teenagers watch movies in there, but it hasn't been used since Torie saw the tape. The room is just down the hall and about 5 doors down on your right. Room 118."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-16-2013, 10:09 PM

"No, not there. Not that house." She replied, rocking again. "Too many memories." She added, quietly.
~
Shelly nodded. "Thank you, Mr. Rice. Will you please let Dr. Martin know that Alex and I are here?"

Alex walked over to Janelle and Ryan. "How bad is she?" He asked, concerned.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-16-2013, 10:14 PM

"Would you prefer we all stay at my house?" Dr. Martin asked.

David nodded, "Of course." He turned to Torie's room and walked in the door. He whispered in Stanley's ear that Alex and Senator James were in the building.

Stanley smiled and said to Torie, "Alex is here, and so is Senator James, if you'd like to speak with them."

David hoped she'd say yes and forget about the question she had asked him earlier. xD
-
"Bad..." Ryan mumbled, "She's not acting like herself."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-16-2013, 10:21 PM

Torie already had. "Can I just be left alone for awhile?" She asked, getting overwhelmed by everyone coming to see her all of a sudden.
~
"She completely freaked out when we walked it. She couldn't even stand to be touched by Ryan." Janelle explained. "She won't believe that we aren't dead."

Alex sighed. "Well, we can go watch the video they showed her if you guys want to. Maybe we can find inconsistencies or something that Stanley can use."

Shelly waited outside.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-16-2013, 10:25 PM

"Sure, Torie. You should get some rest. David, Senator James, Alex, and myself will all be in the building if you need us." Stanley said turning and leaving the room.

David followed him and whispered, "Dr. Martin, are you seriously just going to leave her alone like this?"

"Yes. Yes, I am. She needs to get some rest, and be alone. This is a lot for her to take in." Stanley said as he shut Torie's door behind them.

Soon, everyone was in the movie room ready to watch the tape.