Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-15-2013, 08:18 PM

((No problem, I will have to be going soon anyways Boyf is coming over ))

Janelle nodded. "Excuse me then while I go call our doctor." She walked into a separate room and closed the door. She pulled her phone out and called Dr. Martin.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-15-2013, 08:31 PM

"Hello, this is Dr. Martin speaking." He said, answering the phone while he was looking over some papers.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-15-2013, 08:34 PM

"Dr. Martin, its-its Janelle." Janelle replied, her voice shaking again. "Can you come up to the Program? They...they showed Torie a video of all of her friends dying and she won't respond to Ryan and I. She thinks that we aren't real anymore. She needs your help."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-15-2013, 08:38 PM

"Yes, of course. Right away. I don't live far. I will see you soon."

Dr. Martin was quickly arriving at The Program and met up with David, who had been waiting in the front foyer for him. "Mr. Rice? I must admit I am somewhat shocked you are the one here waiting for me."

"Yes, well, it's been a strange couple days for me. Come." David said, and then led him to Torie's room.

Dr. Martin sighed when he saw Janelle and Ryan, "Here I am. I'm sorry this happened to Torie."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-15-2013, 08:43 PM

Janelle nodded. "As are we. We walked in and tried to reason with her but...they took her greatest fear and turned it into a weapon. How are we supposed to combat that?" Janelle replied, eyes red from crying.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-15-2013, 08:49 PM

Ryan was so upset that he looked emotionless on the outside.

The doctor asked Ryan, "Who does she know that didn't die on that tape?"

Ryan thought the question was odd, but he answered, "Alex, and Heather. But she might not think of them as too friendly right now."

"That is fine. Alex is already staying at Torie's, but call Heather and have her stay over at Torie's as well." Dr. Martin told Ryan, and then walked into Torie's room. He sat down on a chair across from her. "Torie, it's Dr. Martin. How are you feeling? I heard about your friends."

Stanley's tactic was not to convince her that her friends were all alive, but to help her deal with what she perceived as reality. In her current state, there was no way she would believe him if he told her the truth. When she felt relatively 'normal' again, then she might believe him, but currently there was no chance.

"Tragedies do occur. It was wrong of them to show you that footage. Fortunately, I'll be able to take you home. Mr. Rice feels awful about what happened, and has granted you release. I will stay at your guest house, and some of your friends will be staying with you too. Alex flew back in, and Heather will also be there. I know they haven't been your greatest friends lately, but with the tragedy that occurred... I'm positive they will make a great support system."

-

Ryan texted Alex, telling him about what had happened. He also texted Heather about the video that Torie had seen, and told her to come and stay at Torie's for a while. He turned to Janelle and David and asked, "What do you think he's going to do or say?"

David looked through the peephole. "I don't know, but he looks upset? Perhaps... Ah, yes, it makes sense." He nodded.

"What makes sense?" Ryan asked, confused.

"He's telling her the video was true, and that you are all dead." David said, nonchalantly.

"WHAT? Why would he do that? We want her to know we're still alive!" Ryan protested.

"How well did it go when you two went in and told her you were alive? Not well. If you want her to get better, first she's going to have to come to terms with your deaths. Dr. Martin is an intelligent man and a good doctor. I understand why he was hired in the first place - unlike Dr. Amon."

-

Dave thought for a moment, and suddenly went pale. His uncle's voice echoing through his head.

Come here, kiddo.
It'll be okay, kiddo. I'm not going to hurt you.
Shhh. Quiet. You don't want to wake your parents, eh, kiddo?

Dave stood up and dropped the CD and the card, his eyes wide and blank, like a deer in headlights. "I... I need to go take a nap. Call me when dinner's ready, mom." The young man said, sounding rather distant. He walked up the stairs and sat on the landing, out of sight from everyone but listening in.

"I told you not to bring him here, Nate. I f*cking told you." Leah slapped her ex-husband.

"Do not curse, Leah. Julia is in the room. Not in front of Julia." Diane said, covering the dark-haired pigtailed toddler's ears.

"Shut up, Diane, she doesn't understand the word f*ck. Or, at least she wouldn't, if you didn't make it such a big deal. I - oh, AND your darling husband Nate - swore in front of Dave all the time when he was younger and-"

"And look how he turned out." Diane muttered under her breath.

Leah's face tensed, "What did you say about my son? I'm sorry he's not perfect like your 2-year old daughter, but I'll bet she'll be just as messed up in 8 years when Max molests her."

Max folded his arms, "WOW, Leah. Stop with the accusations. I never touched Dave. He was an imaginative kid. He had imaginary friends. I think he's schizophrenic or something, I dunno, but I didn't-"

"Get. The. Hell. OUT." She pointed to Nate, Max, and Diane.

"You should probably leave." One of the others, a friend of Leah's named Reina, said sternly. She was on her friend's side, of course. Of the nealy 40 people who had attended, there was only 8 left in the room - Leah, Nate, Max, Diane, Julia, Reina, Reina's 5 month old baby boy, and Reina's husband.

Leah continued to glare at Nate, Max, and Diane until they gathered their things and left.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-15-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-16-2013, 05:59 PM

Torie didn't even bother to look up. "Hey Doc." She mumbled. "Its all my fault, Stanley. They died because of me. They died because I told them that we could fight and win. That should have been me up on that stage. That should be me who is dead, not them." She added, hugging her knees tighter.
~
Alex was furious. How could his father do that? How could he just so easily destroy Victoria? Alex had not been shown the video of his father saying that he didn't want Torie harmed. He texted Ryan back. I will be there soon.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-16-2013, 07:15 PM

"There must be a reason that you are still here. I do have good news. One second, Victoria." Stanley walked out of the room and said to Mr. Rice, "I want you to come inside and follow my lead. You need to tell her you are going to shut down The Program."

"What?! No, I'm not shutting it down. Besides, it may be my creation, but whether or not it stays functional is NOT my choice. It's up to each individual national government to decide to carry it or not."

"Then tell her you will not licsence it to any more countries, and you are in talks about what can be done to fix it so it's less.. well, just follow my lead, Mr. Rice." Stanley walked back in, followed by David. He said to Torie, "Mr. Rice is here."

Ryan told Janelle, "Alex says he's coming here."
-
When Dave heard them leave, he quietly walked up the last few stairs and to his room. He sat on his bed and stared and the wall across from him. Maybe some things were better off forgotten. He waited until her heard Reina and her family leave, and then went back downstairs. Leah's mother was sitting on the black leather living room sofa, looking through an old photo album. "Mom?"

She jumped, "Oh, Dave, you startled me. You move around quieter than a mouse!"

"Yeah. What are you looking at?" Dave sat beside his mom, and she quickly closed the photo album. "Nothing, just pictures."

"Of me?"

"Family photos of you, me, and your father."

"That's a long time ago then... Can I see the photos?"

Leah bit her lip, "I don't think that's the best idea, Dave. Not after everything you've been through with The Program. Besides, I thoughts you were going for a nap?"

"I.." Dave sighed, "I couldn't sleep."

"Why not?" Leah asked curiously.

"I guess I wasn't tired." Dave lied. He paused. "Can I please see one picture of the three of us?"

Leah peeked into the book, trying to pick a very generic one that wouldn't trigger any memories. She settled on one that they had done as a professional family portrait. Dave had only been 4 or 5, and he wasn't being very co-operative, so Leah never did hang it up. She did have a fully framed copy of it out in the garage somewhere. Leah's hair was longer, and not black and purple like it was now, but bleached blond. She didn't look much older than 21, and neither did Nate, who was dressed in a plain black tee and a faded blue jeans, his long brown hair was worn in dreadlocks. Dave was sitting down on the floor, drawing on a piece of paper.

"We look happy there." Dave commented.

"Well, your father and I were forced to smile, and you wouldn't sit still unless we let you colour." Leah said, trying hard not to laugh while thinking about it.

"What happened between you and dad?" Dave asked, barely above a whisper.

"We had a... disagreement, so I divorced him." Leah answered, trying to sound as vague as possible.

"Sounds a little harsh, doesn't it? You couldn't talk it out?"

Leah frowned, "No. He wouldn't change his opinion. He still won't admit I was right, even though I know that deep down he knows I was right." She kissed her son on the forehead and stood up. "Now, if you wouldn't mind, I'm going to go have a quick nap before I have to make dinner."

Dave stood up as well, "Mom... I love you too." He hugged her tightly until she let go and went up to her bedroom, bringing the photo album with her.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-16-2013 at 08:43 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-16-2013, 09:45 PM

She looked up when David walked in. Her eyes narrowed and she stood up, balancing on the wall. "Get out. I don't want to see you." She demanded, sniffling and her blood boiling the longer she stared at him. She was trying to look angry and p*ssed but her eyes just looked sad and lost.
~
Janelle nodded. "We might not want to be seen when she comes out, Ryan. She may have another fit."
~
Alex and Senator James walked into the Program's office at the same time. Alex walked up to the secretary. "Hello, I am Alexander Rice. I need clearance to get into the Program to see Victoria Freemon."

The secretary shook her head. "Sorry, sir. She is not allowed visitors." She replied.

"Not even from a Senator?" Shelly replied.

"Oh...uh...let me check." She paged David Rice.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-16-2013, 10:14 PM

David turned to Stanley and sighed, "Dr. Martin-"

"Torie, Mr. Rice has some positive news for you. Not only are you free to go now, he's also has other good news." Stanley interrupted, not about to give up so easily. "Although he doesn't have control in regards to shutting down facilities of the countries that have implemented The Program already, he is going to promise not to start it up in any new countries, right Mr. Rice?"

David bit his lip, and then put on a fake smile. "Yes, of course. I promise."

"AND he's going to see what he can do to fix The Program where it HAS been implemented already. He's going to try to not force teens into it, right, Mr. Rice?"

"I-" David went to protest that thought, but after a glare from Dr. Martin, he once again tried to smile. "Yes, I will see what I can do to fix things here."

He looked at his pager and didn't respond. He figured it wasn't as important.
-
Ryan didn't want to think about it.