Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-15-2013, 07:13 PM

Torie screamed when Ryan touched her and scooted to another corner. "I'M SORRY!" She screamed, sobbing again. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kill you. I didn't mean for this to happen." She started to repeat.

"Torie, we aren't dead. It was just a tape. They were actors." Janelle protested.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sooo sorry." She repeated, rocking again.
~
"I decided to ignore that. You are too attached to your niece and with her mother coming here, you suddenly changed your mind. I decided that you didn't have the heart to destroy her, so I did." Dr. Amon replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-15-2013, 07:16 PM

"Torie, it was fake. Everyone else is alive too."
-
"I have authority here. You had no right to go against my wishes. Reverse this. Now."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-15-2013, 07:19 PM

She shook her head. "I saw you die. I watched you die. I should have never let you go through with the resistance. I should have done this myself. Then you all wouldn't be...be..." She was overcome by sobs again.

Janelle sighed. "Ryan, I don't think she is going to believe us."
~
"That's the beauty of this test run. There is no way to reverse it." Dr. Amon replied. "It is permanent."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-15-2013, 07:23 PM

"We have to try, Janelle!" Ryan grabbed Torie and shook her, trying to knock some sense into her. "Come on, Torie. It's me. Be brave, remember?" He took the locket out of his pocket and handed it to her, "If I wasn't really here, how could I give this to you right now?"
-
"Like Hell it is!" David lost his cool and grabbed Dr. Amon by the neck. "Fix this, or you're fired."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-15-2013, 07:30 PM

Torie closed her eyes and shook her head. "It's all a dream, just a dream. It can't be real. They are dead, they are dead." She replied, becoming overwhelm. She held onto her head as she started to rock again.

Janelle started to silently cry. "They took her biggest fear and turned it into a weapon. Ryan, its going to take more than just us to get her out of this."
~
"I CAN'T. We didn't develop a cure to this therapy because it was meant to be permanent."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-15-2013, 07:45 PM

Ryan didn't know what to say. He put the locker around her neck and kissed her forehead. He turned to Janelle, "You're right. But I don't know what else we can do."
-
Mr. Rice pushed Dr. Amon into the wall and growled at him, "You messed with the wrong man, Dr. Amon. You better get working on that cure. If Victoria IS my daughter - which, by the way, he mother seemed pretty certain she was - then you will have to worry about more than being fired."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-15-2013, 07:51 PM

"Let's talk to Mr. Rice and then see if we can get Dr. Martin up here. He might be able to get through to her." Janelle said, standing up. "Hang in there, Torie. We will get you back." She added, before walking over to the door.
~
Dr. Amon frowned. "I will see what I can do." He growled back.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-15-2013, 07:57 PM

"See what you can do? Better be more confident than that, Dr. Amon. Act like your life depends on it." Mr. Rice said before turning to the open door, "Janelle, Ryan. How is she?"

"Not good. She doesn't think we're really here." Ryan said before turning to Dr. Amon, "You're the guy responsible for this, right? If I hadn't already had to go through this hellhole for being aggressive, I would beat you down right here. That's my girlfriend in there, and you made her believe I was dead."

"Don't worry, Ryan. He's going to fix it. Isn't that right, Dr. Amon?" David glared.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-15-2013, 08:04 PM

"Of course I will try, but some things are just not fixable." Dr. Amon replied.

Janelle glared at him. "Dr. Amon, we have more than enough at the resistance to land you years in a federal prison. If you don't find a way to fix her, we will rain more fire and hell upon you that both God and the Devil wouldn't touch you." She snarled.

"As I said, I will do my best." Dr. Amon replied. "Now, if you will excuse me, I believe I have work to do." He added, walking away.

Janelle turned to David. "I want to have one of our doctors come up and take a look at her as well as take her back to her house. It will do her some good to be in her own bed, in familiar surroundings."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-15-2013, 08:15 PM

"Yes, fine, I'll allow it." David said.

((Sorry, I'll brb. School issues. >_>))