Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-15-2013, 05:20 PM

Janelle felt her phone buzz and quickly glanced at it. Her eyes widened. "Excuse me." She said, panicked. She walked quite a bit away from David and Ryan.

She quickly called Greg. "What do you mean they showed her the video?" She asked when he picked up.

"I mean exactly that. Dr. Amon showed her the video and now she is sitting her cell screaming because she believes we are dead." Greg said, his voice shakey.

"Ok. Thanks Greg." She replied. She walked back over to the picnic table and sat down. "Mr. Rice, how well do you know and trust Dr. Amon?" She asked, her voice shaking with every word.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-15-2013, 05:27 PM

"I do not hire my employees personally. I only hire the head of each division, and then they hire the lead for each building, and then they hire every employee in their assigned building. In other words, I have met him only once before this weekend. He passed the background check, and that's all I know. Why? What happened? Why is your voice shaky? Is it Victoria? WHAT DID HER DO TO HER?" His voice had gotten progressively louder and more angry.

"What happened, Janie?" Ryan asked, his voice also loud, but there was a sense of fear in his eyes.
-
Thing were going well at Dave's party, until he went to open his Uncle Max's present. He looked over to Max, and then back at the gift. "Go ahead and open it, kiddo."

Kiddo? Dave thought, his head starting to pound a little. It felt like a headache, but the pain was sharp and concentrated to one spot in his head.

Leah whispered to Nate, "I told you not to let him bring him a gift or to talk to him. Actually, I told you not to invite him at all."

"It's just a gift, Leah. It's a nice gesture."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-15-2013, 05:30 PM

Janelle looked at Ryan and the at David. "Apparently, Dr. Amon just showed her the video of all her friends dying." She replied, pushing back her own tears. "I hope you are happy that you just destroyed her." She spat.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-15-2013, 05:38 PM

David looked like he had just seen a ghost. He shook his head furiously, and replied, flustered, "No, your information must be wrong. If you somehow know I talked to Torie's mother, and that she changed my mind, you must know that I didn't want that to happen. Not, not yet, I mean, I-"

Ryan stood up and went to punch David in the face, "YOU B@STARD, I'LL-"

"You. You must be Ryan." David stopped Ryan's fist when it was right in front of his face. "I am terribly sorry, I-"

"YOU ARE NOT SORRY. You got what you wanted-"

"I DIDN'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO MY DAUGHTER!"

Ryan opened his mouth to continue yelling at him, until he processed what was just said. "What do you mean your daughter...?" His voice still shaking from anger, but quieter.

"I... Well, Victoria is LIKE a daughter to me. I've known her since she was a baby." David said, his voice also suddenly becoming quiet.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-15-2013, 05:41 PM

Janelle was also pale. "Your daughter? It makes sense. Why you suddenly became softer and more caring. Why you didn't want this all to happen." She replied, calmer than the two guys. "Mr. Rice, take us to Victoria, please. Maybe we can stop the damage before it gets too out of control."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-15-2013, 05:46 PM

"I didn't mean to say daughter... I don't know if she is or not. Her mother... Her mother said she might be and we're having the test done. I could get the results anywhere between today and 2 days from now-"

"Like father like son." Ryan said under his breath.

"I will take you both to Victoria." David said, ignoring Ryan's comment. "We will take my limo. My driver is waiting over there."

Ryan calmed down a little, knowing he'd be able to see Torie. He bolted to the limo and jumped in. David walked over and also got inside.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-15-2013, 05:50 PM

Janelle ran after the two of them. Once in the limo, she sent Greg a message. Going to the Program to see Torie. Call Senator James and inform her as to what is going on. If you don't hear from Ryan or myself in 3 hours, show the evidence to the cops and get them up here.

Ok, Janie. Be very careful.
Greg sent back, worrying.
~

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-15-2013, 05:57 PM

David told the limo driver to go as fast as possible to The Program.

Once there, Ryan ran inside and to the front desk, demanding to see Torie. The secretary said, "I'm sorry, I can't allow her to see any visitors."

David walked in behind Ryan and said to the secretary, "Let him, myself, and this young lady see Victoria, please. Oh, and have Dr. Amon meet us outside her room. I need to have a chat with him."

"Y-Yes sir, Mr. Rice. Of course. I'm sorry, I didn't know you were giving clearance for this." She paged Dr. Amon, telling him to go to Victoria's room, and then let David and the others go.

David led them to the room and stood outside the door. He said to Ryan and Janelle, "Go ahead and go inside. I would like to speak to the doctor privately first."

-

Dave opened the gift. It was a Green Day CD - nothing out of the ordinary. What was, however, more interesting to Dave was the card. Inside it said, Happy 16th Birthday, kiddo.

The word kiddo was still bothering him. He stared at it. His father Nate touched Dave's shoulder, "Thank Uncle Max, Dave."

"T-Thanks." He said, distracted.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-15-2013, 06:02 PM

Torie was still sobbing but not screaming. She was rocking back and forth, pale as a sheet and not really there anymore.

Janelle nodded to Mr. Rice. "Thank you." The metal door opened and Janelle walked in. "Torie. It's Janelle." She said, softly.

Torie looked up at her, hair covering the majority of her face and one eye. The one eye that was visible looked lifeless and dull, completely lost of its fire. "I killed you." She replied, her voice barely above a whisper and aching with sadness. "I'm sorry...I should have never started this."
~
Dr. Amon came walking down the hallway, quite happy with himself. "Yes, sir." He replied, upon seeing David.

((Dr. Amon: link

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-15-2013, 06:04 PM

"Torie, it's Ryan, we're not dead. We're right here." He sat beside her and put his arms around her.
-
"I thought I told you to postpone this." David said, coldly. "I told you to let her sleep."