Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#411 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-08-2013, 04:40 PM

"Aw, be more careful next time. You should know all the walls in the house by now." He teased.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#412 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-08-2013, 04:47 PM

She laughed and slid into his lap. "I promise that I will be." She kissed him.

"Hey Ryan, how was Ella's last night?" Alex called down from over the balcony.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#413 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 04:52 PM

Ryan looked up at Alex, "What the hell are you talking about?" He tried to sound intimidating, but his voice was a little wobbly from nerves. How the hell does he know? If he really does know... Ella must have told him. F*ck my life. Okay, Ryan, play it cool. Deny, deny, deny.
(#414 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2013, 05:01 PM

Torie looked at Alex. "Oh Alex, shut up."

"Sorry, Victoria. I just figured you would like to know that your little boyfriend over there kissed Ella last night at her house. Apparently he wasn't man enough to admit his mistake." He shrugged and went back to his room.

Torie looked at Ryan. "Explain....please." She said, her voice straining.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#415 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 05:04 PM

"Don't listen to him, he's lying. Ella is apparently trying to ruin my life, and Alex also hates me... They're setting me up." Ryan lied.
(#416 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2013, 05:07 PM

She looked at him, trying to decide if he was telling the truth. She nodded. "Yeah, you're right. Why would you kiss Ella anyways?" She smiled, kissing him again.

Alex grabbed his phone. Told Torie that Ryan kissed you. She believed Ryan instead. Can't wait to see you?...and the he.ll you bring.

<3
(#417 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 05:10 PM

"Yeah, why would I ruin a good thing." Ryan took a deep breath and then grinned. He was so glad that Torie believed him.

Ella was soon done church and started heading over, Yeah, I'll be there soon. I can't believe she trusts that pig.
(#418 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2013, 05:14 PM

She smiled and laughed. "You're amazing! And I can't wait to start going to all your games." She paused. "I might even try out for cheer leading!"

Why would she not after last night? I mean, she has to have a decent size bruise on her shoulder. I doubt she told him the truth about that.

<3
(#419 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-08-2013, 05:20 PM

"That'd be so fun. I'd love to see you in that little outfit." Ryan smirked.

Ella soon arrived and knocked on the door. She wasn't evil, she was just very emotional and unfortunately for Ryan and Torie, they were making her upset just by being a couple.
(#420 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-08-2013, 05:23 PM

She laughed. "You would, wouldn't you? Hmmm, maybe I shall then."

Kiki answered the door, again. "Hello, Ella. Please come in. Are you hungry or thirsty?"

<3