Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-15-2013, 05:08 PM

Torie collapsed on the bed.
~
Janelle nodded to Ryan and then started to talk with Greg on what they needed to do.
~
Dr. Amon nodded. "Of course, sir. Anything I should do when she wakes up?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-15-2013, 05:26 PM

"Keep her supervised, but allow her to go and socialize with others. Watch her carefully - I don't want her clouding everyone's minds with her resistance plans, but I do want to allow her some more freedom. Anyone who you do catch her talking about the resistance, make sure they are brought to therapy and have the conversation erased from memory."

-

Ryan had an alright time at the party, considering he didn't know any of Dave's family. Leah stared at Nate and Max, who looked like an older, shorter-haired, less 'alternative' version of his brother Nate. Both brothers had dark brown hair and round, heavy brown eyes.

Dave's stepmother Diane was also there, mostly focused on her daughter, Julia. Compared to Leah, Diane did not seem to be be Nate's type. She had light, mousey brown hair straight down to her waist and was wearing a very simple dress. Her skin was somewhat tanned, she was borderline average-overweight, and she didn't have any tattoos or piercings. She seemed rather plain. Diane didn't pay much attention to Dave at all - she hadn't even bothered to say hello. She believed Dave to be a problem child.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-15-2013, 05:29 PM

Dr. Amon nodded. "Yes sir. Are you going to be here all day?" He asked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-15-2013, 05:35 PM

"I have to leave shortly for a meeting with some kids from Victoria's resistance group, but I will be coming back at midnight to be here when she wakes up." He looked at the time. It was 1:30. "I will be leaving now, actually. Have a good day, Dr. Amon."

David left the building and headed to the park.
-
Ryan also noticed the time. Everyone had just finished lunch and were about to do presents. "Sorry Dave, I gotta run."

"Oh." Dave said, sounding disappointed. "Alright. It was nice of you to show up, Ry. I'm probably going to go upstairs and nap after presents anyway. I'm more tired than I usually am around this time."

"Okay, man. And it was nice to meet your family." Ryan hugged his friend and then left, heading toward the park as well.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-15-2013, 05:45 PM

Dr. Amon smiled, an evil and twisted smile. He walked into Torie's room and grabbed her harshly. Torie groaned. "What do you want now?" She snapped, still exhausted.

"Victoria, please. You need to get up." Dr. Amon replied, urgently.

"Why? What is going on?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Please, come with me." He replied, motioning for two guards to pick her up. They carried her into a room with that was completely blank on one wall. She was too weak to stand on her own, so the two guards held her. "Alright, I'm here. What do you want?" She demanded.

“I am very sorry to inform you of this, but your friends have…you friends have gone to a better place.” He said, wiping his eyes as if he was crying.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” Torie asked, annoyed.

“Your friends have died, Victoria.” He clarified.

She rolled her eyes. “And where is your proof of this?” She snapped, really getting annoyed now.

He sighed. “I was hoping not to have to show you this, but if you insist.” He pulled the projector sheet down and pressed play on the screen. “This was recorded outside City Hall this afternoon. Your friends were out following in your footsteps when a riot broke out among the crowd and the police. They died trying to protect the civilians and break the dispute up. They died trying to spread your message.”

The ‘surveillance video’ started up and Torie watched with blurred vision. She saw Mike, Janelle, Ryan, Ella, Cole, and Greg all standing at a podium. Ryan was in the middle, speaking and pounding his fist on the podium. She smiled, not realizing that there was no tattoo on his arm nor that Greg didn’t have any glasses. “They look very much a live to me.” She said.

“Please, keep watching.” Amon replied, grinning from behind her.
~
Janelle went to the park armed with an iPad full of information.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-15-2013, 05:49 PM

Ryan arrived first, followed shortly by David.

They sat down at a picnic table. David sighed and took off his glasses, putting them down on the hard wood table in front of him. He wore his glasses for distance purposes, so taking them off while being so close to Ryan and Janelle didn't effect his vision. "Who are you both in relation to Victoria and her resistance, and why did you call me here?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-15-2013, 05:53 PM

"That is not information in which we are willing to give out." Janelle replied, sitting next to Ryan. "Do you know how the Program took Victoria into custody, Mr. Rice?" She asked.
~
Soon the protest was over but there was some commotion near some of the protesters and police force. The police had their weapons drawn as they hid behind their vehicles; one of the officers had a water hose ready. The protesters’ charged the police line as shots rang out. She could tell because now there was sound. Janelle and Cole went running into the line of fire, both getting hit with the water gun at full blast. They hit the ground and skidded a crossed it.

Torie shook her head. “No. Get up guys. Get up.” She failed to realize that Janelle had light brown hair instead of usual dark brown-nearly black-hair and the Cole actor had piercings on his lip and eyebrow.

Ella went running into the line of fire, followed by Mike. Mike pushed her out of the way as he was also hit with the water blast. He was pushed back and fell limp against the ground. Ella screamed and ran after Mike, only to have a bullet go through her head. She fell on top of Mike, clutching her stomach.

“ELLA! MIKE!” Torie screamed, tugging at the hands that held her still. “No…not Ella. Not Mike.” She said, starting to cry.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-15-2013, 06:02 PM

"I told them to find a way to take her, by any means necessary. That's all the orders I gave." David said, looking between the two.

"Any LEGAL means, or just any means necessary?" Ryan folded his arms.

"I did not use the word legal or illegal." David admitted. "I am assuming they did so illegally, and that is why you are pestering me right now."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-15-2013, 06:08 PM

"Yes, and we have proof." Janelle replied. "And we are willing to take this proof not only to the legal authorities but also the media."
~
Greg went running after them, also into the line of fire. He got hit with several bullets and fell to the pavement as well. Ryan ran over to Ella and Mike, trying to see if either one was alive when he was hit by two bullets, one in each shoulder. He fell to the pavement. Torie… He mouthed, as blood poured from both shoulders. His eyes soon glazed over, dead.

“No..No..NOOOOOO!” Torie screamed as she watched Ryan die. Her legs couldn’t hold her weight anymore and she fell to the ground, holding her hands to her chest. “No…they’re not dead.” She whispered, sobbing as her heart shattered. She laid there on the floor and started to scream; a helpless, sadden scream.

Amon stood and watch her, pleased with his handy work. “Take her back to her room.” He ordered.

Two men picked her up and carried her back to her room. She crawled into a corner and hugged her knees to her chest. She rocked back and forth as screamed and sobbed.
~
Greg walked back into the living room and realized Torie was not in her room. He walked over to his laptop and started to scan through cameras. "Oh no." He whispered when he found her. He quickly grabbed his phone and texted Janelle. They did. They showed her the video.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-15-2013, 06:15 PM

"What do you want me to do?" David shrugged.

"Let Torie go." Ryan said harshly.

David shook his head, "That is not going to happen. I would like to make a deal with your group, I truly would, but I'm not letting Torie go quite yet. I was considering doing so already, but I'm still not making a decision yet-"

"What did Torie's mom say to you to change your mind? You wanted her in The Program so bad, why consider letting her leave already?" Ryan asked, interrupting David.

Mr. Rice turned to him, "How do you know about that...?"

"We know everything, Mr. Rice." Ryan narrowed his eyes. "Everything but why."