Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-14-2013, 10:06 PM

The dvd showed the meeting between Torie and David, the meeting between David and Dr. Amon, and the meeting between Torie and her mother.

At the end, Janelle blinked. "Oh my god." She replied. "We have to...we have to do something."

Mike scoffed. "Well leader, what are we going to do?"

"Don't give me that. I am no more a leader than the rest of you. Besides, I have no idea who we should even take this to."
~
Rachel, wrapped in towel, walked over to him. "I would have never told you unless something like this happened. Besides, I would rather you be her father than George. At least she would have a fire in her and not a floor mat."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-14-2013, 10:15 PM

Ryan shook his head. "We need to help her."

"But how? None of us have any clue what to do. We're like a chicken with our head cut off." Heather sighed.

"We need to get all our infromation out to the public. Where's that other guy...? The one who came yesterday that we didn't like?"

"Alex?"

"Yeah, him. Didn't he say he had information that might be useful?"

"You remember he said that, but you don't remember his name." Heather raised a brow.

Ryan folded his arms, "I don't make the rules, Heather, my memory is messed up like that."

-

"Well, she would have been easier to deal with if she were like him..." David said to himself.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 10:22 PM

Janelle nodded. "We could call Alex."

Alex came walking in to the living room. "Oh, hey guys." He said, still in his pj pants and a shirt. "What's going on?"

"Where you here the entire time?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, I stayed in my old room. Been catching up on sleep due to the time change. Why?"

"Well, apparently your dad is in town and he is going to destroy Torie by making her believe that her standing up against the Program is going to get us all killed. Also, her mom is in town." Janelle replied.

"Ah...so that is his plan. Well, fill me in completely and I will help you." Alex replied.
~
Rachel laughed. "Probably but then again. That would be a lot less fun." She replied, kissing him and wrapping her arms around him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 10:27 PM

Ryan replayed the video for Alex.
-
David half-smiled and wrapped his own arms around her. "If she is my daughter, I'll fix this. You should probably be heading back to New York today, yes? I have some work I need to do back at The Program."

((I'm going to do one more post after this, then bedtime.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 10:34 PM

After it was done, Janelle looked at him. "Your father took Torie illegally. They claimed-"

"Janelle." Mike interrupted, surprised that she was just giving up this information.

"What other choice do we have, Mike? We may not like it but Alex knows his father and we don't. Anyways, they claimed that Torie wrote a suicide note but we have video plus handwriting analysis confirming that it is not true."

Alex nodded. "We should show it to my dad and threaten to go public."

"What? Why!" Mike asked, appalled by the suggestion. "Why would we go straight to our enemy with damming information?"

"Because my dad would not allow for her to be taken illegally and if he did, he wouldn't gotten caught like this. Threaten to take it public and then see what he does."
~
Rachel sighed. "Yeah...back to the big city." She replied, making it sound more like a chore. She dropped her towel and started to pull clothes out from her suitcase.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 10:42 PM

Ryan nodded, "Sounds like a good idea to me. Yes it's d@mning evidence, but he can't take it from us. It's not like we're danging the murder weapon in front of a murderer, we're telling him that we HAVE evidence against him and that he would be wise to listen to our demands. Good job, Al." Ryan punched Alex's shoulder approvingly, but it was still rather hard. xD
-
David watched her bend over - he may be an aristocrat, but he was still a man. xD He looked at his watch and said, "I should be going. I will talk to you soon, Rachel. No need to lock up when you leave, I'll text Vivian to come by the room and lock up before she meets me at The Program." He kissed Rachel and then left the room.

David went to The Program building and instantly asked for Dr. Amon.

((Alright, bedtime for me. =/ I'll be on a lot tomorrow.))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 10:49 PM

"Ow." Alex said, rubbing his shoulder. "Would you like to invite him here or have him meet us somewhere else?"

"Well, we all should not go. No sense in showing who we all are. Alex, you should stay. No need to show that you are back on our side."

"Wise decision. Then who is going?"

"I think it should be myself and Ryan."

"No, Ryan should not go. He just got out of the Program, no need to throw another target on his back." Mike protested.
~
Rachel sighed and got dressed. She then headed to the airport, having bought a plane ticket instead of a train ticket.
~
Dr. Amon met David in a meeting room. "Yes, sir." He said, entering the room.
~
Victoria had now been up for around 30 hours. She was irritable and sitting in a corner, rocking.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-15-2013, 08:41 AM

"I'm going, Mike." Ryan said, "I'm not going to hide myself. I'm going to take a stand and bring my girlfriend back. I'm going to be brave."
-
David told him, "Do not start the process until I give the go ahead. I received some news yesterday that may change how I am going to do things in regards to Victoria. And, I would like to speak with her now."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-15-2013, 12:14 PM

Janelle smiled. "Alright then. Alex how do we get a hold of your dad?"

"Just send him an email and tell him where you want to meet." Alex replied.

"Ok, go with Greg and he will do that."

Alex nodded and walked out of the room with Greg. Soon, Greg was emailing David:

Mr. Rice,

The resistance would like to meet up with you at the park off Washington and Grand.

~
"But sir, we have already started. You gave the go ahead yesterday and she has not been allowed to sleep since. We were actually getting her prepared to watch the video now." Dr. Amon replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-15-2013, 12:26 PM

"Let her get in 8 to 10 hours of sleep, wake her up, and start the process again. I will give you further instructions tomorrow, or the day after. I don't want anything done to her until then." David repeated. "Before she sleeps though, I want to talk to her."

He looked at his phone as he saw he got an email. He sighed and thought to himself, Fantastic. He quickly replied with:

I will be there at 2PM.