Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-14-2013, 07:38 PM

Rachel smiled. "It'll be just like old times." She replied. "So, this new sexretary, I mean secretary..." She added, laughing.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-14-2013, 07:41 PM

"My assistant, Vivian? Ah, yes, I will call her and tell her I will buy her a room for the night, so you and I will have the room together privately."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 07:45 PM

Rachel laughed and hugged him. "You haven't changed a bit over the years. Still as handsome as when we called it quits. Where do you want to eat? I will meet you there because I need to run by the house and get some clothes that I keep there."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 07:50 PM

"Thank you, Rachel. You are still as beautiful as well. The restaurant inside my hotel serves exquisite food. We'll meet there." He got inside the limo and the two drove to the Freemon house first, where he dropped off Rachel and then went back to the Peninsula hotel.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 08:01 PM

Rachel walked inside and was welcomed by Greg coming out of her kitchen. "Um...excuse me, but who are you?" She asked, a little baffled.

"I am Greg, one of Victoria's friends. Who are you?" He asked, startled by this new woman.

"I am Rachel Freemon, Victoria's mother and Victoria is in the Program so why are in my house?" Rachel demanded.

"Because she said we could use it if needed." He replied, not sure what to do. "And its very nice to meet you ma'am." He added.

"You could use the house for what?" She questioned.

"Any school work where we needed a bigger area." He lied.

"I see, well, if it is for school work, have fun." She replied, knowing that school work meant resistance. That's the only reason her daughter would allow these people into her house. She walked past him and into her master suite. She packed a couple of days worth of clothes, just in case, and then left. She took a cab to the restaurant and was soon walking into the hotel.

Greg breathed a sigh of relief.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 08:08 PM

David had called Vivian and bought her a room, and was talking to the waiter at the front desk of the restaurant. "One of your nicest tables, please."

The young man nodded, "Yes sir, Mr. Rice. I will give you the best table available."

David hadn't bothered to change his clothes, as he had already been in a suit and tie. He had simply touched up his hair before he had gone to the restaurant. When Rachel walked in he smiled at her, "Mrs. Freemon, you look lovely."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 08:10 PM

Rachel blushed. "And you look incredibly handsome and powerful." She replied, her eyes sparkling when she looked at him.

((hey I will be back on. leaving this house and going to my own. 30 minutes ish))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 08:27 PM

"Thank you. You're too kind." He took her hand and kissed it. The waiter led them to their table and sat them down.
-
During the movie, Dave leaded in to make out with Amber.
-
Heather went to visit Quinton. She was not looking forward to this meeting with him. As per usual, they allowed her to speak to him while re remained in his cell. Quinton realized she was visibly angry when he first saw her. "Heather, I haven't seem you in a while-"

"MARRIAGE, KYLE? To her? Really? I'm sure you could have done SOMETHING else to get yourself out of here." Heather stood right in front of his cell and folded her arms. "What about us?"

"What about us, Heather? If you want 'us' then you have to agree with my decision. I don't have to stay married to her, and I don't have to stay faithful. I have to legally be her husband." Kyle reminded. "I don't want to be with her, but I want to get the f*ck out of this place. After my trial, I'm going to be set to a full-blown actual prison, Heather. If I'm guaranteed to be out in 6 months, I would be willing to sign anything."

"It has nothing to do with you wanting to marry her?"

"No! Not at all!" Kyle shook his head, but was not entirely truthful. He was looking forward to getting another chance to watch Ella breakdown.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 08:48 PM

Rachel blushed even more. "How is that you are the only one who can make me speechless." She said, taking a menu.
~
Amber started to kiss him back, very timidly.
~
Torie tried to go asleep again but was awaken by another series of loud bangs. "OH MY GOD! WHY DO YOU PEOPLE NOT WANT ME TO SLEEP!" She yelled, getting frustrated.
~
Greg watched this. "What is happening?" He muttered to himself. He started to go through everything that had been stored, starting with Victoria's mom coming to see her and going back to the meeting with David.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 08:54 PM

David grinned back at her and picked up his own menu. He had stronger feelings for Rachel than he did his own wife.
-
Dave turned around and noticed the movie was over. "Oh, um, I guess the movie ended..."