Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-14-2013, 03:30 PM

"This will always stay between us." She replied. "Why don't you talk to her instead? And not in a way that belittles her. If it is true, and from what I heard, she had a decent following. If you get rid of her memories, then basically make her into a Joan of Arc. Talk with her and try to work out a compromise where she feels like she is gaining something."
~
Lacey hugged him back. "Hey, that's what the gathering is for. To help each other when one of us is down." She replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-14-2013, 03:38 PM

"I'll see what I can do, Rachel, but I would like to find out for sure if I am her father or not before I make any decisions. We're going to need her DNA though as well."

David called The Program and told them to take a saliva swab from Victoria and to have it ready for him to pick up.

"I want to get this done now. If she's my daughter, I want to halt my current plans for her immediately. Although, I'm not sure talking to her will do me any help, even if I try to remain civil. I've tried to speak with her and she's never very civil to me either."
-
Ryan smiled, "Exactly. Thanks. It's been nice meeting you, Lacey."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 03:48 PM

Rachel hugged him. "Then have someone she trusts come with you. David, you are more intelligent than this. Victoria perceives herself in enemy territory. She knows that she is against the time and so she is fighting. Bring someone in who she trusts. If you allow her some freedom, she might be more willing to cooperate with you. She may even learn to trust you." She replied.
~
A couple of lab techs came in and took the swab, then left. Torie went to go sit on the bed and look up at the sky. She started to fall asleep until there was a loud bang on her door. "What the-" She exclaimed, sitting up.

"Sorry ma'am. You are not allowed to sleep." One of the guards said.

"And why not?"

"Orders ma'am."

"Lovely." She murmured, yawning and laying back down, staring up at the sky.
~
"Nice to meet you too, Ryan." She said, smiling back. "See you next week." She added, stopping at her house.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 03:56 PM

"I will see what I can do, Rachel." David said, "I will figure something out. Let's go get that test done. I'll have Victoria's DNA sent to us when we're at the clinic."
-
Ryan waved goodbye, "Yup. See ya." And then he walked home.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 03:59 PM

Rachel nodded. "Let's go then." She replied, standing up and gathering her hair into another tight bun.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 04:10 PM

They went to the the clinic, got the test done, and were told the results would come in a couple days.

"A couple days? Can you not figure this out right now?" David said, annoyed.

"No, we need to run a lot of tests, Mr. Rice. We also have other people's tests we need to run first." The female nurse told him.

"Is there anything I can do to get to the top of that list? I am a very rich and powerful man-"

"I'm sorry, sir, we don't accept bribes. We will get back to the both of you in a couple days. I don't mean to sound rude, but if the daughter is nearly an adult, you had 18 years to do this test, you can wait another 2 or 3 days."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 07:10 PM

((LOL))

Rachel covered her mouth to cover a small snicker. "Thank you ma'am." She replied. "Come on, David. If she isn't going to give you the tests now, we might as well leave."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 07:13 PM

David was less amused by her comment, but left with Rachel. Once outside, he asked her, "Where are you staying, Rachel?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 07:29 PM

"I wasn't planning on staying actually. I was hoping to take a train back home tonight but obviously that isn't happening." She replied. "I guess I will just stay at my own house then." She added, not really wanting to stay there.

((sorry, I am packing and everything to leave the house I was pet sitting at.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 07:35 PM

"You can stay at my place, if you would prefer. I wouldn't mind." David said. "It's only for a night."