Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-14-2013, 02:19 PM

Janelle looked at Greg and Mike. "Come on, guys, time to head back over."

"You two go ahead. I have something I want to keep looking at." Greg replied, still focused on his laptop.

Mike nodded. "Ok. See you when you get there."

Janelle and Mike left.

Greg mumbled to himself. "Which hotel are you going to?"
~
Amber turned red at the compliment. "Oh, thank you Dave." She replied. "You have really pretty eyes."
~
Lacey nodded. "I need to be going anyways." She replied, standing up. "Are you staying here or going home?"
~
Rachel nodded. "Which hotel are you staying at?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-14-2013, 02:32 PM

"The Peninsula Chicago." David said, leading her out to a limo that was already waiting outside. He texted Vivian, telling her to go shopping and meet him at the hotel in a few hours. They drove to the large, old hotel and were dropped off by the limo driver. They walked through the grand entrance of the hotel and took the elevator up to his room. The hotel was super luxury, and decorated in a very traditional and formal fashion. His room was complete with a mini-bar, a king size bed, and a large bathroom with a jacuzzi tub.

He sat on the bed and said to Rachel, "Private enough? What is it you wish to speak about?"
-
Dave blushed and chuckled, "Oh, haha, thanks."

He stopped in front of his house and asked, "Did you want to come in? We can watch a movie or something."
-
Ryan also stood up. "Yeah, I'm going home as well. Jane wants me home for dinner tonight so I may as well go home now. Want me to walk you to your place?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 02:39 PM

She sat on the bed next to him. "I want to talk about us, nearly 18 years ago now. Remember how we were having our little affair right before I got pregnant?" She asked him.
~
"A movie sounds nice. Have you seen the new Sherlock Holmes movie?"
~
"If you want to. I live right off Hemlock."
~
Greg was busy breaking into new security systems, trying to find out what this huge secret is.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 02:47 PM

"Yes, I do remember." David went pale. "Why are you bringing this up now? We stopped our affair with each other over a decade ago."
-
"No, I haven't." Dave shook his head. "Let's watch that then."
-
Ryan nodded. It was a slight detour to his house, but he didn't mind the company. He left the house with Lacey.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 02:52 PM

"Have you ever noticed how Torie looks a lot like me, but not George. Its something that I have suspected for a while now, but after seeing her like that...well, she sounds a lot like you when you were younger David. Strong and passionate, ready to conquer the world. David, I think that is our daughter, not George's." Rachel replied, hoping that he would take decently well.
~
Amber nodded and followed him into his house.
~
Lacey didn't mind the company either. "So, why aren't you playing football anymore?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 02:58 PM

David quietly walked over to the mini bar and poured himself a drink. He took a big swig and then said, "You think so, do you... Well, I..." Usually David spoke clearly, but his voice now was more of a mumble. "Perhaps it's only a coincidence."
-
Ryan frowned, "I have to wait until I'm back at Lincoln. Transitional doesn't have a football team, for obvious reasons being that the team would be different game-by-game with people leaving and coming in. I'm working hard to make sure they let me go soon, because the season is about a quarter done by now. I imagine our school team isn't doing so well... I'm not playing, and our starting quarterback is in jail."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 03:03 PM

Rachel followed him over to the bar. "David, you can't deny that she is very much like you. George and I had tried several times to get pregnant after Victoria and nothing happened. And while he refused to go get checked after I was cleared, I have had my suspicions. I think the only reason I had Victoria was because you and I were fooling around."
~
Lacey nodded. "Sorry, I don't pay much attention to the football teams. I probably should, but I don't. And don't feel too bad, a lot of schools are having issues because of the Program."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 03:10 PM

David chugged the rest of his drink. "I'm not denying she is a lot like me, but it's not a sure thing at the moment, correct? I... I do not know what you want me to say, Rachel."
-
"You're probably right, but it sucks because this year I'm graduating and I would have liked to get a good football scholarship. I might have to stay in high school and extra year just to have another shot next year."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 03:15 PM

"I want you to say that you will protect her. Submit for a DNA testing and lets find out because I know you, David, and Victoria is right. You will destroy her because she has threatened your business. But if she is your daughter, would you still destroy her?" Rachel said, pushing back tears. She pulled her hair out of the bun and started to comb it with her fingers.
~
"Hey, be positive. You never know what is going to happen. Besides, if you are as good as you say, then I am sure scouts are already looking at you." Lacey replied, smiling.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 03:22 PM

"Rachel..." David sighed and sat down with Rachel on the bed, also playing with her hair. "I will do the DNA testing, and if she is my daughter... Then I will reconsider my method of dealing with her - but I cannot let her go knowing what she knows about me and my business now. I will erase her memories of everything after she had been taken, and then let her go. As long as this secret stays between us, though."
-
Ryan turned red and smiled, "Thanks, Lacey. That means a lot to me right now." He hugged her.