Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-14-2013, 01:29 PM

Janelle nodded. "I am speaking again and we have a couple of kids who watched their sibling go through the Program."

Greg nodded. "Hopefully everything works out. We just need a majority of Congress on our side and then we can have the Program shut down."
~
"We can walk to your place." Amber replied.

Lacey nodded. "Looks like he got hit by Cupid's Arrow." She replied, chuckling.
~
Rachel pursed her lips together. Her hair was in a tight bun and she was wearing a pair of black slacks and a cream button up top. "Hello, Mr. Rice." She replied. "George and I were in New York City on a business trip when I received a phone call from one of my servants. She informed me that my daughter had been taken into the Program. Naturally, I fly all the way down here to see here and this secretary of yours informs me that I cannot see my daughter per your orders. Care to explain?" She replied, as usual getting straight to the point.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-14-2013, 01:42 PM

Dr. Martin nodded, "Hopefully it goes well."
-
Dave smiled and left with Amber. While they walked, Dave told Amber about his stay at The Program.

Meanwhile, Ryan talked with Lacey. "So, do you have any siblings?"
-
"Rachel, it has nothing to do with me not wanting her to see you. I simply do not want her corrupted in any way. I'm sure you've heard about her leading a resistance against my company - I really wish it wasn't Victoria that I had to do this too, but unfortunately it is. Vivian, can you leave the room for a minute please?"

Vivian nodded and left the office.

David continued, "I suppose I could make an exception for you, seeing as it's still early on in the process. But... I will need something in return."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 01:47 PM

Janelle nodded. "Well, we better get back into the house. I'm sure Frankie has food ready for us by now."

Mike nodded. "Talk to you later Doc." He replied, leading himself and Janelle out.

Greg waved. "See ya." He replied, following the two.
~
Amber listened intently. "Doesn't it bother you that they took memories away tho?"

Lacey nodded. "I have younger twin sisters. Kayla and Katherine. They are just reaching middle school and I swear to them the world has ended like three times in just the past weekend with as much drama as they create." She replied, laughing.
~
Rachel rolled her eyes. "I shouldn't have to bribe you to see my own daughter, David. Besides, how much did George help you in starting up this little Program of yours?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 10-14-2013 at 01:59 PM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 01:55 PM

"I guess the idea of it bothers me a little bit, but I don't remember what they took away, so I can't really say I miss having those memories. Doc is adamant that he doesn't want to tell me what happened. If my memories are that bad, maybe it's best I don't remember." Dave shrugged. "Ryan was never depressed, so obviously he misses his memories - they were happy ones."
-
Ryan laughed, "I'm glad I don't have younger siblings. I have an older sister, Jane. My mother passed away when I was little, so she's been like a mother to me.
-
"George was a great help, yes." David said, "Fine. I will let you see her out of the goodness of my heart."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 02:03 PM

Amber nodded. "It makes sense. I just don't want them to take anything away from me. Mom was glad that I found this instead, as she never really cared for the Program either."
~
"Oh, I'm so sorry." Lacey replied. "Its always nice to have an older sibling to talk to though. I have an older cousin who is like a brother to me."
~
Rachel hugged him. "Thank you, David." She whispered, kissing his cheek. "Will you show me to her?"
~
Greg grabbed his laptop as they walked into the dinning room. He logged in and pulled up Torie on the screen.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 02:13 PM

"I don't think my mother supports The Program either. She watches all the resistance protests on TV. I don't think she called them on me. It's good though that you're here instead of there - not only for your safety, but because I wouldn't have met you otherwise."
-
"Yeah, it is nice." Ryan sighed, "Especially since right now with Torie gone."
-
David blushed a little, "Yes, of course." He took her hand and led her to Torie's room. He told the security guard that he was authorizing the visit. The security guard nodded and stood aside, and David opened the door for Rachel. "Would you mind if I stand in and supervise, or would you prefer to speak in private?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 02:44 PM

Amber blushed. "I'm glad too." She replied. "Do you play any sports?"
~
"Why did they take her?" Lacey asked, curious.
~
"Of course you can come in." Rachel replied, walking into the room. Rachel hadn't seen her daughter in a couple of years, so she was surprised to see how much her daughter looked like her.

Torie was standing now, as she had jumped up when the door had clicked. She blinked when her mom walked in. "Mom?" She asked, questioningly.

"Hello, Victoria." Rachel replied, walking over to hug her daughter.

Torie hugged her mom back. "What-what are you doing here? I thought you and Dad were in Asia somewhere." She replied.

"Nice to see you, darling." Rachel responded, appalled by her daughter's lack of manners. "Your father is currently in New York City on business. I received a call from Kiki informing me that you were brought into the Program. Care to explain?"

Torie took a deep breath. "According to the supervisor's at my school, I wrote and placed in my locker a suicide note. It was basically a lie to get me here because I spoke out against Uncle David's precious Program and now I am here."

"I see. That is quite an accusation, Victoria. Do you have any proof?"

"Does it look like I get any proof from sitting in here, Mother?" Torie snapped. "The only thing I am allowed to do in here is pace or sit on my bed. I'm basically no better than a da.mn animal at a zoo."

Rachel smacked her daughter. "Watch your language. No daughter of mine will ever speak to me like that nor about anyone else."

Torie clenched her teeth and rubbed her cheek. "Why the hell are you here anyways? To finally see how far your daughter has fallen? You haven't seen me in two years, Mother. Two years. You expect me to just welcome you back into my life after you abandoned me. No. I found a family here who treats me with more respect than anyone ever did in London. Best decision I ever made to come live here."

"Are you sure it is respect and not fear?" Rachel asked, pursing her lips together.

"Yes, because I don't flaunt my family status or power like you all do. I don't act like I am better than everyone else because I am fifth in line to the throne or whatever. I don't like I am a god and everyone should bow in my presence. I give them respect and they give me respect. Its amazing what can happen when you actually treat someone like a human." She replied.

Rachel stared at her daughter. "What happened to you Victoria? You used to be such a sweet little girl."

"That sweet little girl grew up. You let me come to the States 4 years ago and you haven't seen me in the last two. What did you expect mom? For me to just be submissive and be the perfect daughter that you can just dress up. No. I am not that of woman. I found something here to fight for and I found something to fight against." She replied, turning her gaze to her uncle. "Uncle David is taking kids and destroying him. And he is going to try and do the same to me. He-"

"Your uncle would never try and destroy you." Rachel replied. "Victoria, I came here to see I could help and bring you back to London. Obviously, you don't want me to help." She hugged her daughter one last time. "Good bye Victoria. I love you." She added, kissing her cheek.

Torie hugged her mom back. "Good bye mom." She replied.

Rachel walked out of her daughter's cell and into the hall, now visibly upset.

Torie looked at her uncle, waiting to see if he would say anything.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 02:56 PM

Dave laughed, "Haha, no. I play tennis casually, but I've never been an athlete."
-
"They CLAIMED she wrote a suicide note, but... Torie wasn't depressed. She'd never do such a thing." Ryan said, shaking his head. "They wanted her because she was leading the resistance."
-
David smirked at Victoria, "Have a good day, Victoria. By the time we're done with you, maybe your mother will have her sweet little daughter back instead of the disrespectful b*tch you've become. Oh, and don't expect anymore visitors. You'll only be seeing Program staff from now on."

He turned and left the room, shutting the door behind him. He caught up to Rachel and said, "You can see why she has been difficult for me, and why I had to resort to this."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 03:07 PM

"I play for the school's softball team and I also play basketball." Amber replied. "I have never tried tennis."
~
Lacey nodded. "Well, I mean, most people who stand against a well known powerful organization typically do become threats and threats tend to be neutralized."
~
Torie started to pace back and forth again, cursing under her breath.
~
Rachel leaned against a wall. "David, is there somewhere we can talk, privately?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 03:12 PM

"I'm not really built for sports, but it's good to be in shape and playing sports. Your body is in great shape."
-
"They can try, but they won't neutralize Torie. We'll save her." Ryan said. "But I'd like to change topics. I don't want to think about them hurting her."
-
David nodded, "Yes. I was almost on my way out of the building when you came here. Let's take a limo back to my hotel."