Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-13-2013, 11:11 PM

Next it was Lacey's turn. Lacey didn't like speaking in front of people, something her and Amber had in common.

"Hi, I'm Lacey. I'm 16 and I go to Westdale as well. I'm friends with Amber here and we both play softball." She said, quickly just to get it over with.

Amber was next and looked at Dave, then more at the group. "Uh..I'm Amber. I'm 16 as well and also go to Westdale. I play softball and like to scrapbook." She replied, also talking fast.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-13-2013, 11:24 PM

Then it was Ryan's turn. "I'm Ryan, I'm 17, and I went to Lincoln before I was taken to The Program because of my violent behaviour, 2-strike policy. I like to play football - I play running-back. I used to be a star player on my school football team. I'm also the resistance leader, Torie's, boyfriend."

"Hey, I'm Dave and I'm turning 16 tomorrow. I also went to Lincoln, but I never met Ryan since he was in a different grade - or if I did, I don't remember because I went to The Program. I don't know why, but I'm guessing depression. I used to have a mohawk, I like rock and metal music, and I like to play my guitar. I also sketch a little bit."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-13-2013, 11:35 PM

A couple more people stood up and introduced themselves. A tall skinny guy stood up. "Hi. I'm Darrick. I go to Lincoln high and like country music. There's not much else to me." He replied, keeping it nice and simple.

Another group of people stood up and introduced themselves as well.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-13-2013, 11:48 PM

A Indian girl with dark, long, braided hair also introduced herself, "I'm Pavarti, and I'm from Westdale and I'm two months away from my 18th birthday. I like to write."

After a few more introductions, everyone had introduced themselves.

Dr. Martin stood up and clapped his hands, "Fantastic. It's nice meeting all of you. I'm Doctor Martin, but please, that's far too formal. Call me Stanley or Stan, or Doc if you'd like that. Call me whatever. I'm 58 years old, I have two adult daughters Bethany and Nicole, and Bethany has 2 kids - my grandkids - Penelope and Edwin. I used to work for The Program, but I quit when Torie offered me a position doing this. So, here I am." He smiled. "The rest of this meeting depends on what you guys want. It's the first one, and I'd prefer we get to know each other. There is a Wii, some board games, cards... Have fun, make friends, get comfortable. You can leave in an hour, or stay as long as you'd like after that."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-27-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-13-2013, 11:53 PM

Lacey grabbed the game Apples to Apples. She looked over at Ryan and Dave. "You two want to play?" She asked, starting to set the game up.

Amber started to help her. "Yeah, why don't you two play with us. It's a really fun game." She added.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 12:01 AM

Dave nodded, "Yeah, I'd love to."

Ryan was less enthusiastic, but he also nodded, "Sure. I don't think I've ever played."

So, the four played Apples to Apples. It managed to take Ryan's mind off things. He wasn't very good at the game - he never seemed to get any good cards - but he had fun regardless.

All around the room, people were playing games together, socializing. Lissa was talking to a couple other girls about fashion. Dr. Martin was still sitting on the armchair, observing.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 12:16 AM

Darrick was sitting with a group of guys his age (17). They were talking about cars, girls, and different things like that.
~
Janelle, Mike, and Greg were on their lunch break between their 1st and 2nd committee hearing. Since Torie's house was only 10 minutes away, they decided to go there for lunch. Soon they were walking into the house. "Frankie!" Janelle shouted.

He came out of the kitchen. "Yes." He replied. "Lunch, I suppose."

"Yes please. Whatever you want to make." Greg replied. "We are going to head over to the guest house. See how everything is going over there. Be back in about 5 to 10 minutes."

"Of course." Frankie replied, walking back into the kitchen.

Janelle sighed. "Alright, lets head over. God that was such a long meeting." She replied.

Mike nodded and led them into the guest house. They walked over to Dr. Martin. "Hey Doc." Mike replied.

The three of them looked exhausted and overloaded with information. Janelle, who usually had her hair left loose around her shoulders, had her hair pulled back into a ponytail and was snuggled into a hoodie. Mike looked better, but was also hugging his jacket pretty tight. Greg looked better than the two, seeing as he had been able to play with some gadgets in the meeting, recording this and that.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 12:20 AM

Dr. Martin tilted his head, "How was your meeting?"

The hour had just passed, and a couple of people were leaving. Dave got ready to leave, putting on his jacket. He said to Amber, "Want to walk home with me?"

((Sorry, gotta go. =( ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-14-2013, 12:29 AM

"Long and utterly boring." Janelle replied, rubbing her eyes.

"This was the first half of the meeting. It was all about the pro's of the Program and how to make it better." Mike clarified. "Hatton made it into a bashing the resistance party towards the end."

Greg nodded. "Yep, and now we have an hour break and then off to our portion of the meeting. How are things here?"

Amber smiled. "Sure. Where do you live?" She asked, looking over at Lacey.

Lacey smiled and laugh. "Don't look at me. Go, girl." She replied.
~
With nothing else to do, Torie paced in her cell. She wasn't allowed TV or books. She wasn't allowed to do homework, as it involved pen and paper. She wasn't allowed anything else besides what was already in her room. So she paced and she thought. She thought about the first time she met Ryan. He was out playing football and talking with Ella. How she thought he was just an ignorant commoner who loved violence due to football. How she thought that if he had been born into an upper class family he would have been handsome enough and more than likely intelligent enough to be a possible husband.

She thought about the first time she had talked to him. It was history class her junior year and he was helping her with gathering homework she had missed while being out sick. How he was actually quite intelligent but told herself to forget it since they were of two different classes. She thought about how the first day of school, butterflies made her heart soar during first period when she saw him. She had decided over the summer when she was visiting friends in Greece and Italy that she would take a chance if he was still single. How her girlfriends persuaded her to take a risk and forget everything they were taught growing up. Now, she didn't know why she hadn't done that sooner.

She sighed and looked at her surroundings. There was no mirror in her room but the piece of glass that was in her door was decent enough. She paused and looked at herself. She was allowed to shower once a day and use the restroom as many times as needed. Even tho she had already showered, she looked like a mess. Her hair was in knots from not having a proper brush as well as her always playing with it.
~
Rachel Freemon, Torie's mother, walked into the reception room. The young secretary looked up. "Hello, how can I help you?" She replied, smiling.

Rachel was just an older version of Torie. She was a woman in her late 30's with her ginger hair combined with grey hairs. She had some wrinkles on her face but nothing that conveyed her real age. She was average in height but skinny. "Hi, I am here to see Victoria Freemon. I am her mother." She replied, tensely.

The secretary nodded and typed some things into the computer. She paused. "I am sorry Mrs. Freemon but I cannot allow you to see your daughter."

Rachel frowned. "Per whose orders?"

"Mr. David Rice."

"Is he here?"

"Yes, I can page him for you."

"That would lovely. I will wait over there." Rachel replied, taking a seat.

The young secretary called one of the security guards assigned to David.
~
The security guard answered the phone and then walked over to Mr. Rice. "Excuse me, Mr. Rice. There is a Rachel Freemon in the secretary's office asking to see you."

((no biggie. I need to get stuff done anyways xD))

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 10-14-2013 at 02:33 AM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-14-2013, 10:11 AM

"Things here are fine. Today was a very relaxed meeting - I mostly wanted everyone to be comfortable and friendly with one another. It's important if they're ever going to open up to the group and myself." He replied. "And at least it's your turn now, yeah? Are you prepared? Planning on having any guest speakers?"
-
"I live in a townhouse complex about 15 minutes away walking." Dave told her. "Or I could walk you to your house."

Ryan held back a laugh. To Lacey, he whispered, "This is a side of Dave I haven't seen before. He's not the flirty type."
-
Mr. Rice had nearly completed his tour of the facility. He turned to the man, and somewhat shocked said, "Rachel Freemon, you say? Lovely."

David and Vivian went to the secretary's office. David smiled when he saw Rachel. "What a wonderful surprise it is to see you here, Mrs. Freemon."