Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-13-2013, 03:01 PM

Greg unhooked everything. "Its like watching Torie all over again." He commented.

"I know, Greg. But hopefully she won't be gone nearly as long. We need to inform Senator James about the illegal activity today. Hopefully she will be able to do something." Janelle replied.
~
"Long and uncomfortable." He replied. "The resistance took me back in but I don't know for how long. Has Dad contacted you at all?"
~
"Of course sir. Would you like to me to continue with trying therapy or should I just go ahead and destroy her?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-13-2013, 03:13 PM

Dr. Martin was already letting people in through the front door of the guest house when Ryan walked over and joined the group of people walking inside. Ryan counted that there was 18 teenagers there, himself included. He noticed Dave and Lissa had both came, which pleased him. Although they likely wouldn't have too many problems to discuss, Ryan had told them to come anyway.

Stanley had set things up in the living room. There was a large sectional sofa which could seat about 7 or 8, a couple large armchairs nearly big enough for two each, as well as some additional folding chairs set up. He encouraged people to sit on the floor if they felt more comfortable that way. He sat in one of the large armchairs, not exactly centered to the group. It was incredibly important to him that the teens didn't feel like he was 'in charge' of the discussion, but rather just someone who would listen to them on a equal level.
-
"He called me when his flight landed." Mary said, sounding annoyed. "He brought some woman with him, I could hear her talking on the other end. He told me she was his assistant. But that's not important - I'm glad they took you back in, dear. Hopefully all will be forgiven eventually."
-
David smirked, "Destroy her."

Valerie, who was standing behind David, silently rubbed his shoulders.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-13-2013, 03:24 PM

There was a couple of young girls, no older than 16, who were sitting in a small group by themselves. They were both tiny and petite; one had long curly brown hair and the other shoulder length blonde hair. They both looked very scared and unsure of everything around them.
~
Dr. Amon nodded. "As you wish sir." He replied, standing up and walking out of the room.
~
Dr. Grace was sitting in the break room, going over notes from Torie's second session. After Torie had talked with Mr. Rice, she was taken directly to her therapy session.

Dr. Amon came in. “Any progress?”

“Not when it comes to the resistance. She will talk about her parent’s, her servants, anybody but who she considers her real family. Then she clams up and becomes very difficult.”

“Well, you have had your chance at cracking her. Now it is my turn.” He said.

“But…I still have 24 hours. I can still try and make some progress.” Zoey protested.

“No, you and I both know that she won’t give up the resistance. We want the leaders from the other countries as well and if she isn’t even willing to give her friends, no point in trying the rest.” He replied, walking out of the room and to the two guards standing outside her door. “Jeffrey, Bobby. Do not let her fall asleep. I will be back in 36 hours to collect her. You will be relieved every 8 hours by Dan and Brandon.”

“Yes, sir!” They both said.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-13-2013, 03:37 PM

Dave and Lissa both took a seat. Ryan sat next to the two girls, noticing they looked a little scared. He smiled at them and said, "You two are going to love these meetings, trust me. I know Stan, the therapist, and he's a really cool for an old guy." He laughed. "I'm Ryan, what are your names?"

The group was very diverse - teens of all ages, gender, sexual orientation, and nationalities had came to the meeting. Many of which went to Lincoln, but a handful were from other schools as well.
-
Ella hadn't gone home quite yet, and was walking around a bad neighbourhood in downtown Chicago. She hated seeing all the poverty and crime, and it just made her feel more depressed. This world wasn't pretty - and it sure as hell wasn't perfect.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-13-2013, 03:42 PM

The brown headed girl smiled back. "I'm Lacey and this is Amber." She replied, quietly. "Is Torie going to be here today?" She asked, curious.

Amber gave a tiny wave.
~
Janelle, Greg, and Mike were all walking into the Congress building and into their first of many committee hearings.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-13-2013, 04:01 PM

Ryan looked away for a second, but turned back to the girl and said, "Unfortunately, Torie won't be here. The Program took her yesterday morning, but on that side of things, we're all working very hard to get her back out as quickly as possible." He tried to remain as cool as possible when saying that, but his voice was somewhat shaky. He wanted to punch something. He wanted to yell and scream and break into The Program and take her back by force, but he knew he couldn't do that.

Dave, who was now sitting on the opposite side of Ryan, added, "It's really nice to meet you girls. I'm Dave. Amber... That's a pretty name." He smiled at her. Dave was around the same age as the girls, and he found Amber really pretty, so that comment had been his attempt at flirting. "Ryan is actually Torie's boyfriend. I'm single though."

"Dave..." Ryan sighed. He didn't want to tell people he was Torie's boyfriend, because he knew it would cause more questions about Torie and he didn't want to deal with them.

Stanley announced that they would be starting in 10 minutes, and that they were allowed to talk while they waited.

-

Ella walked between two old, brick buildings and into an alleyway that seemed strangely dark considering it was mid-day. Sitting beside a dumpster was a mid-20s Hispanic man wearing a dark black hoodie and torn jeans. Ella kicked his feet and said, "Marco."

The man looked up at Ella and stood up, giving her a hug. "Els, how's it hanging, girl? Here for more smokes? I thought you stopped since you found out you were having a kid."

"Marco, you don't only sell cigs, right?" Ella asked, sounding somewhat nervous.

"Why, babydoll? You ain't starting to hit the hard stuff, are ya?"

"No, no... I was wondering if you sold... um... QD." She whispered.

"QD? Els, you serious? You aren't thinkin' of-"

"I don't know yet, Marco, I want some just... just in case... I don't know."

"What about the bab-"

"MARCO. Please, I don't want to talk, I just want what I came here for." Ella whispered rather aggressively.

"Fine, but think it through, babydoll. It's $50 a pop." He handed her a paperbag, and Ella handed him some cash. "I hope you don't use it."

"I hope I don't, too." Ella mumbled and left.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-13-2013, 09:43 PM

Amber blushed and smiled back. "Nice to meet you, Dave." She replied, also quiet. "What are you here for?"

"Oh...that's unfortunate." Lacey replied to Ryan. "She's braver than most of us combined." She added, not sure what else to say.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-13-2013, 10:34 PM

"Yeah, she's great." Ryan mumbled.

"I'm here because of him. We were roommates in The Program and we're practically like brothers now, eh, Ryan?"

Ryan was trying to hold back his emotions regarding Torie, so he wasn't paying too much attention. However, he did gather most of what Dave had said and replied, "Mmhm. I invited Dave and my other friend Lissa here to maybe try and help the rest of you guys. We've all been through The Program."

Dave shrugged, "I didn't think it was that bad - I mean, I met Ryan. I don't feel too depressed anymore."

"At a cost, though, Dave. I wish I had a group to talk to instead of The Program - but then again, I was never depressed. I was just 'aggressive or whatever. Why did you two come here?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-13-2013, 10:43 PM

Lacey looked away from them. "My mom found my bottle of QD and said that I either come here or go into the Program." Lacey replied.

"I broke my arm 8 months ago playing softball and got addicted to Oxycontin. Now that I am off the meds, I'm depressed all the time. Dad said that I either came here or to the Program to erase the memories of the addiction. Lace and I decided to try this out due to all the horror stories of the Program. Plus, who knows what they would take away.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-13-2013, 11:00 PM

"At least your parents gave you each a choice. I didn't get one. Whatever happened, apparently I was really depressed." Dave turned to Dr. Martin, "Doc, what DID happen to me?"

Dr. Martin frowned, "It's not something we should discuss in front of other people - if I choose to tell you at all. I may be working against The Program now, but I still believe it might be best to keep those memories from you, Dave. In time you may remember what happened yourself."

"Come on, Doc, I can take it."

"No, Dave. I am not telling you."

"But I want to work through it-"

"NOT NOW, Dave." Dr. Martin said, more sternly than he usually spoke. "Perhaps after the meeting. I am about to begin."

Dave turned back to the others and laughed awkwardly, "I guess I can't tell you for sure what happened right now."

Dr. Martin stood up out of his chair, "May everyone please take a seat wherever you'd like. We're going to introduce ourselves today. I would like to remind you what group is about. This group is about opening up and confiding in others once a week, free to say whatever you'd like without judgement. Free to speak about your problems when YOU feel comfortable to do so. No one here is going to force you to talk, but hopefully you will become comfortable with at least a couple of your peers and speak to them privately after our group discussions. Nothing said here will leave this house, and nothing said here will be mentioned to anyone outside of this group, understood? We'll start with introductions. Lissa, we're going to circle around clockwise, so you're first."

Lissa took a deep breath, "I'm Lissa. I'm 17 and I used to go to Westdale High, but I was taken to The Program so right now I'm at transitional. I'm friends with Dave and Ryan, who I met when I was there. I like bohemian fashion and I want to be a designer when I grow up."