Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-11-2013, 06:42 PM

Janelle hugged her. "Torie will remember us. She will remember you, Ryan, everyone. We can't doubt her now when she needs us most and Ella, there are more options out there than you know. I know you won't do abortion but what adoption. Then you don't have to raise the kids, nor marry Quinton because you won't have children."
~
Greg lead Ryan back to the living room and hooked up his laptop to the TV. He quickly found Torie's room, but it was empty. "Hmm..." He said, flipping through other camera angles until he found her with David Rice in the holding cell. "Looks like Alex wasn't kidding. His father is here."
~
Alex nodded. "Yeah...thanks mostly to my father. I was one of the original test subjects and he has made very little modifications since trying it out on me."
~
She laughed. "Well, at least I taught him something useful. And honestly, he could do better than being like arrogant and egotistical father. I'm not the obedient little girl that left London 6 years ago now. I'm fragile, and I'm won't be a floor mat." She replied. "This is all only temporary and its a just a matter of time before my friends come get me."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-11-2013, 06:56 PM

"I don't know... I need to think about it." Ella sighed.
-
"I'm going to kill him." Ryan mumbled under his breath, watching the screen.
-
Dr. Martin nodded. "I have met your father once, when I was hired as a therapist for The Program, and I know about him testing it on you. Although I don't have time now, I would like to speak to you about what you remember from when he was testing things on you."
-
"When your friends do 'come and get you', you will not be yourself anymore, Victoria. I admit, I LOVE seeing you here. I will be seeing you again shortly - but you might not remember me next time. Just know that I'm not going to make this easy for you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-11-2013, 07:05 PM

Janelle nodded. "I understand. I'm here if you need to talk, tho."
~
Greg just shook his head. "At least we know what we might be facing. But if he is serious in doing experimental testing, we have more ammo against him when we take him down."
~
Alex nodded. "Sure. I don't expect them to forgive but I want to help in any way I can."
~
"Lovely. Besides, whatever you throw, I can get through." She replied, smiling.

((going to have to be going soon))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-11-2013, 07:10 PM

Ella left the house and went home.
-
Ryan didn't respond, still staring at the screen. He completely shut out everything that was going on around him.
-
"Thank you, Alex. That's all I have to say. You may stick around and help me organize this meeting, or you're free to leave."
-
"You're very confident. You shouldn't be." David whispered to her and then left the holding cell. To Dr. Amon, he said, "Have her sent back. You and I need to discuss this matter."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-11-2013, 07:17 PM

Janelle went to see where Greg and Ryan went. She walked into the living room. "Hey whats going on?"

"Torie just met David Rice. He basically said he was going to experiment on her."

"Seriously?"

"Yep. We need to get her out now, Janie, or might lose her completely."

"Is everything being recorded?"

"Yep. We have this on tape as well."

"Good."
~
"I think I am going to go catch some sleep. Long flight and all." He replied, standing up. "Nice to meet you..." Alex added, not sure what the doc's name was.
~
Two men came into the holding cell. "Yeah, yeah. I know." Torie replied, walking out. She was soon being put into her cell. She started to paced again.
~
Dr. Amon nodded and brought him to a conference room. "Well, the meeting seemed to go well."

((okie dokie. G2G! Be on for a bit tomorrow and most of Sunday ))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-11-2013, 09:49 PM

"I wonder what he's planning to do to her." Ryan thought aloud. He turned to Janelle, "Oh, I forgot to mention I invited Dave and Lissa over for the group. I hope Dr. Martin doesn't mind."
-
"Stanley Martin. Don't be afraid to call me by my first name." Dr. Martin stood up and put out his hand to shake.
-
"The meeting went... decent, I suppose. I expected her to act exactly as she did - which is both a positive, and a negative. Positively, she wasn't violent with me and kept her attacks verbal, but negatively... it means she's fighting hard against this. She's very strong-willed.

I want to discuss how to deal with her. I have a few ideas of my own, but I would like to hear yours first. Whatever methods you deem necessary to get rid of her memories in the fastest, most complete way possible. After we erase her memories though, I would like to try out my new pill. Red, also known as #3, Gamma, or Implant... Which can actually help to create false memories. So far we've only tested it with animals, putting a rat in a maze they've never been in before and giving them a memory to make them believe they had made there way through the maze previously, and the fake memory has been shown to be effective since they navigate the maze with little difficulty.

Of course, with humans we could do more than give them the knowledge to complete a maze. Think of all we could do with the human mind! With much more research into this, we may be able to teach humans new skills without actually teaching them - just by giving them the memory of having learned it! Of course, implanting skill memories would be quite complex. For example, for someone to be able to play the guitar, they'd need to understand how to read sheet music, they'd need to know all the chords, AND there would need to be a correlation between that and knowing how to move their hands and fingers to achieve each certain chord. That connection makes skill learning this way difficult, but hopefully in the future it will be doable. Likely not for another 50 or so years - and when it does come to fruition, they price tag on learning skills via Red would be MASSIVE - in the hundred thousands for one new skill.

In Torie's case however, I simply plan on erasing her memories of her friends and implanting new memories that may cause her to have negative feelings towards some of them. Perhaps she will re-remember her boyfriend as a violent bully who has always been very cruel to her, or remember a non-existent fight with her best friend. We could even try and plant a memory causing her to believe that she WAS depressed, or that she wanted to come here, OR that she is 100% against this resistance group. There is so much we could do with Red, that I get extremely excited when I consider the possibilities."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-11-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-12-2013, 07:04 AM

Janelle shrugged. "I don't think he would mind. Are you sitting in?" She replied.
~
Alex shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Stan. And please, call me Alex." He replied, smiling.
~
Dr. Amon shook his head. "Erasing her memories is going to be pointless. As you said, she is strong-willed. Erasing her memories would do nothing but cause us more issues by her defiance. Victoria is...passionate but she is also very loyal to her friends and will protect them at all costs. No, we need to destroy her sense of reality.

I believe that we should implant the memory of her friends...perishing due to her belief in the resistance. If she believes that her standing up and speaking out, giving them the idea to create the resistance caused their deaths, she will destroy herself for us. Her love for these...hooligans is so connected to who she is, she will completely break down when she sees them die." He replied.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-12-2013, 11:00 AM

"Yeah, I probably will be." Ryan nodded. "People should be arriving any minute now. The guest house, right? Are you coming too?"
-
Dr. Martin smiled and nodded back, and then started to prepare for the next meeting. They had decided on the guest house, so he left the main building and walked over.
-
"Interesting idea, but what about after she's released and sees that they are alive? Are we going to break her down using that method first and then erase her memories when she's weakened?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-12-2013, 03:15 PM

Janelle shook her head. "No. Greg, Mike, and myself are headed to more committee hearings today. The first one starts at 12:30." She replied.
~
Alex headed to his old room and took his laptop out. He turned it on and then called his Mom on Skype.
~
Dr. Amon shook his head. "There would be no need to. She would basically become a shell of herself due to the guilt she would feel watching her friends die on her behalf. Keep her up for about 36 hours straight and then show her the video of her friends dying; she will no longer be a threat nor a functioning member of society. If we show that her standing up against us results in her friends dying, she won't want to be anyone else in danger. She won't revive the resistance no matter what her friends do because they will be dead. They will be a figment of her imagination."

<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 10-12-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-12-2013, 08:47 PM

"Oh, well... Alright. See ya then." Ryan said, turning the TV off and walking away to the guest house.
-
Mary saw the notification on Skype and then headed to her own computer. She answered his Skype call and smiled at him, "Hello, Alex, how was the flight?"
-
"Of course, Dr. Amon, sounds lovely." Mr. Rice stood out of his chair and looked at the time. He said to the doctor, "I will give you some of the Red pills after I take a tour of your facility. Remember, I don't want them used on anyone except Victoria if you choose to use them."