Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-11-2013, 12:22 AM

Mike shrugged. "Why would I waste my breath on you? Besides, I was always taught that if I don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Besides, you already said that you don't want to be friends." He replied.

"Mike...come on. It's Ella." Janelle replied.

"Don't Mike me. Sorry that I had a bad reaction to finding out that my then girlfriend was going to have children of two monsters. Sorry that I just didn't go, 'Oh, well that's ok. It will all get better.' Sorry for having emotions and getting a little angry." He snapped.
~
"Of course." Dr. Amon replied, leading both Mr. Rice and Vivan into the room opposite of the holding cell. This room was similar to an interrogation room for police.

Torie was looking in the mirror, finishing up with her braid. She then start to pace the perimeter of the room, still looking like a caged animal.

"This is all she ever does until night falls. Then she sits on her bed and stares out the window until she passes out. Its quite sad really." Dr. Amon explained. "I will warn you, though, sir. She has become quite violent since she came here. She has already knocked out half my guards as well as left scratch marks on some of them."

((okie dokie. I should be on until 5:15 my time and then not on the rest of the night. I am going on a ride-along with a cop ^^))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-11-2013, 12:30 AM

"Ella," Dr. Martin said before Ella had a chance to reply, "It appears to me that Mike is quite upset. His words are fueled by his emotions - I'm sure you've felt angry and said things you don't mean. He needs time to be your friend again, but deep down he still cares about you as well. As for Torie, she'll be back before you know it. In the mean time, Janelle, Greg, Ryan, and many others are here for you to speak to whenever you need it."

Ella stood up and said, trying to remain calm, "I'm going to take a bathroom break." And she left the room.

Dr. Martin frowned, "You are all a lot more troubled than I expected. Perhaps I shouldn't have talked with all of you in a group. Lesson learned for next time, I suppose."
-
Mr. Rice nodded, "Make sure you have someone around to come in and break things up if she attacks me." and then he walked into the room. He smiled at her, "Hello, Victoria."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-11-2013, 12:51 AM

Janelle looked at Dr. Martian. "You are seriously just figuring that out, Doc? I thought Torie would have mention this by now." She replied, slightly amused.

Greg shrugged. "We're all underneath a lot of stress. The Program is after us, we have issues between ourselves, and we are expected to keep up in school. It's a lot for our age."
~
Torie's blood started to boil as she heard the familiar voice. She turned around, fire dancing through her eyes. "Uncle David." She replied, walking towards him. "And to what do I owe this honor of your gracious presence." She added, obviously not afraid of him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-11-2013, 10:30 AM

"That's why I'm here. I'm going to try and make things easier, but it will take time. Ryan, would you like to tell us how you're feeling right now?"

"I'm upset, angry... I want Torie back. I feel like things were just starting to go back to normal in our relationship. After The Program, I felt like a shell of myself, but with Torie... I felt myself coming back. I felt like me again. And now... I feel empty again. I'm worried she'll forget me, and that all my struggle to remember her will be for nothing."

"Torie worried you'd forget her too, but both of you are strong. I have faith that she'll try everything she can to remember you as well, Ryan. Now... what about your memory, Ryan? Any more trouble lately?" He switched topics, but made note to talk to Ryan more after.

"A little, but nothing serious. I can't remember small things - like what I ate for dinner last night or who my favourite sports team is." Ryan shrugged. "It's different every day... sometimes it's things like that, and sometimes it's names or faces or events... There's no real pattern - it's just random. I don't know why it's happening."

"If it progresses, be sure to tell me right away, Ryan." Dr. Martin wrote his phone number down and gave it to him. "It's happening because of the damages the medications had caused trying to erase partial memories of Torie after you had forgotten her and then remembered bits and pieces. It should heal itself soon."

-

Ella broke down and cried in the bathroom.

-

"I came here to see you. I'm sorry I had to put you in here, Victoria, but I couldn't have you continuing to run around trying to shut down my creation. Are you enjoying your stay?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-11-2013, 12:45 PM

Janelle stood up. "Pardon me for a moment." She said, walking into the kitchen. "Frankie."

"Yes." He replied, cleaning a pot.

"Can you make a bunch of PB and J sandwiches for the group gathering today. I want to make sure that they feel at home. OH and some tea and lemonade?"

"Of course. Anything else?"

Janelle shook her head. "Nope, that will be all. Thank you." She replied, walking out. She was walking back to the dining room the long way, trying to just breathe out her emotions when she heard Ella crying. She knocked on the door. "Ella...its Janelle."
~
Torie rolled her eyes. "Please, Uncle David, don't insult my intelligence. You are not sorry that you put me in here; in fact, I bet it strokes that ego of yours to know that you, the almighty and powerful David Rice, put the resistance leader into the Program. But let me warn you that while you may be powerful, so am I. I have thousands upon thousands of followers that look up to me and if you take away my memory, it will only be temporary because they won't let me forget. I see you for what you really are; a pathetic boy who believes that he is man, who hides behind power and a desk. A boy whose ego has gotten the best of him, and a boy who is too weak to fight a man so he beats a woman. You see, if I fall, I have others who will catch me. I have friends and family who believe in me. I have given, along with my fellow resistance leaders around the world, we have hope to this world that it may go back to normal and we can be kids again. Hope is a funny thing. Its always there and it can never be diminished. Who do you have to fall back on? Who do you have that will pick up the pieces after I destroy you?" She replied, her voice cold and dark. She looked and spoke like a true high powered aristocrat.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-11-2013, 05:59 PM

Ella came out of the bathroom. "Hey, Janelle... I think I'm going to head
home."
-
After finishing his talk with Ryan, Dr. Martin asked Mike and Greg if they had anything they'd like to discuss.
-
"Nice little speech there, Victoria. I bet you've had loads of time to think about that one in solitary. You will never destroy me." David laughed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-11-2013, 06:03 PM

Janelle nodded. "Ok. But I am here if you need to talk." She replied, smiling.
~
Mike shook his head. "Not really."

Greg shrugged. "Nope. Do you need any help with the group today?"
~
Victoria smiled. "And why is that?" She asked, quite curious.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-11-2013, 06:14 PM

Ella frowned. She was expecting something more than that. She pulled Janelle aside and told her, "Janelle... I think I want to kill myself."
-
"You're free to stick around if you would like." Dr. Martin said. "Now, I would like some time alone to speak with Alex before people begin to arrive."

"I think I need to go speak with my boyfriend, so I won't be sticking around." Heather said, sounding rather angry. Thinking about Ella and Quinton made her want to scream.
-
"You're going to be my next test subject to test out some new methods. By the time I'm done... well... you really won't be a problem for me anymore." David smiled back, "That's all I'm going to say."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-11-2013, 06:21 PM

Janelle gasped. "Ella, why? Ok, well I why why but why?" She replied, obviously taken way off guard. That was not what she was expecting. "I know everything looks doomed but its nothing that you can't get through."
~
Mike nodded and left.

Greg stood up as well. "Yeah, I am going to go see what they are doing with Torie anyways." He replied, turning to Ryan. "Want to come as well?"
~
"So exactly what you did to your son. Just experiment on him like he is nothing. By the way, how is Alex? I assumed he came home right. And is Aunt Mary still alive or have you killed her yet?" Torie replied, sitting down on the table.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-11-2013, 06:31 PM

"Nothing I can't get through? Yeah, because marrying Quinton and having his child and Alex's child is totally something that will 'pass' in time." Ella shook her head, "My life is doomed. Not only all of that, but my best friend is gone and she won't remember me, and Mike hates me, and everyone at school still thinks I'm a sl*t - even more so once I start showing... Everything f*cking sucks, Janelle. I want to crawl into a hole and never come out and just.... just die."
-
Ryan nodded, "Yeah." He went with Greg.

Dr. Martin said to Alex, once everyone else was gone, "I know they don't see it, but I am very glad to have you here, Alex - despite all the things Ryan had told me you did."
-
"Charming. Mary is fine. Alex came home and brought back with his your utter lack of respect, so I cut him off and told him he better be out of my house when he gets home. He sounds too much like you."