Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-10-2013, 09:04 PM

Janelle's jaw dropped. "Please tell me that I misheard you." She replied, blinking.

"Nope. Ella is engaged to Quinton per her daddy's rules and apparently Quinton signed it of free will." Mike replied, actually loving the situation as it provided him great satisfaction of her downfall after dumping him over something stupid.

Janelle sat down. "Ok, then...." Oh my god, how do I respond to this. Ok, ok, breathe...just think, what would Torie do? What would she do? "Is there anyway to get the contract null and void?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-10-2013, 09:11 PM

"All I can think of without the contract here with me is that Quinton is sentenced to more than 6 months. My dad promised he would be out of jail by then."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-10-2013, 09:15 PM

Janelle nodded. "Maybe we can pull some strings or talk to someone who can pulls strings." She offered, not sure what else to say.

Frankie was soon walking in with breakfast. It consisted of scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, hash browns, and potato bread.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-10-2013, 09:36 PM

"I hope he gets 7 months then." Heather said.

Ryan sat at the table. This time he asked what was going on.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-10-2013, 09:40 PM

"Oh nothing much." Janelle said, handing him a plate. "We're all just waiting for Dr. Stanley to arrive."

Cole made his own plate, along with Greg and Mike.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-10-2013, 09:49 PM

Heather, Ryan, and Ella also made their plates and ate.

At 9:55AM, Dr. Martin arrived and knocked on the door. Ryan got up to answer it. He opened the door and both he and Dr. Martin smiled at each other. "Ryan, what a pleasure to see you!"

"You too, Dr. Martin. Right this way," He shook his hand and led him to the dining room.

Dr. Martin sat down at the head of the table, and Ryan took his respective seat. "How are you all doing? I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting all of you." He looked at Ella, "I do remember you though. You were a waitress when I met up with Victoria."

"Yeah, but I'm not really a waitress."

"That's probably for the best, you weren't very good." Dr. Martin laughed. "Anyway, I'll introduce myself first. I'm Dr. Martin, but you can call me Stanley - or Stan if you prefer. I've also met you Janelle, and of course I know you very well, Ryan."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-10-2013, 09:56 PM

Janelle nodded. "Thank you for coming Dr. Martin." She replied, not comfortable with calling him Stan or Stanley yet. "As I am sure Greg informed you, Torie..." Janelle paused, biting her lip. "She was taken yesterday on false accounts."

"Janelle...are you sure we can trust him?" Cole asked, raising a brow.

"Torie did, why shouldn't we?" She countered. "Anyways...She was taken on the account of a suicide note found in her locker. Greg did some...research and found out that it was falsified. They forged the entire thing and took her illegally. We just don't know exactly what to do with the information. Torie...she usually knew what to do."
~
Dr. Amon was pacing in his office, stressing over the fact that Mr. Rice was coming that day.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-10-2013, 10:07 PM

"To be honest, I'm not sure what to do with that information either. I do, however, still have some contacts working in The Program, so I may be able to figure out a plan after some thought." Stanley replied. "For now though, I will urge all of you not to think about plans for getting her out. I'm not here to speak about getting Torie out." He paused as he saw Ryan open his mouth to speak, "Before you yell at me, Ryan, I'm a therapist. I'm here to help you all deal with your emotions, not to be a part of your resistance group."

"But Stan-"

"Ryan, no buts. Like I said, since I worked in The Program, I know many people who work there. I can use my contacts in any way necessary for you, and I will try my best to help you come up with a plan LATER. For now, I want to know who all of you are, and how each of you are feeling in regards to Torie being taken."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-10-2013, 10:23 PM

Cole shrugged. "She was an idiot. She tried to take down an organization in which cannot be stopped. We're all idiots for even continuing her cause. Its only going to land us into the Program as well." He replied.

"How can you say that?" Janelle retorted. "Torie stuck up for all of us and saw what each of us could contribute to this cause. She knew how important this was and she didn't have to ask for help."

"Well, maybe she shouldn't have." Cole replied.

"Why don't you be such a d*ck?" Mike commented. "If you don't want to be apart of this when things get tough, well you know where the door is."

Greg nodded. "Cole, we all knew that this wasn't going to be easy nor would it be safe. We all knew the consequences and we all signed on. Torie being taken, yeah its hard, but its nothing we can't work through."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-10-2013, 10:28 PM

Heather rolled her eyes, "Your boyfriend is such an @sshole, Janelle."

"Torie is NOT an idiot, you're an idiot." Ryan stood up and glared at Cole, "You don't deserve to be sitting here in her house talking about her like that - get the f*ck out."

"Hush with the attacks. Ryan, sit. Cole has a right to his opinion. If that is how he feels, so be it. Everyone is free to say what they would like here without being attacked for it." Dr. Martin said. Calmly he added, "So, Cole, if you don't trust me and you don't believe in continuing the resistance, why are you here?"