Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-10-2013, 06:06 PM

Alex was soon getting on the same plane as his father; he, however, was flying coach and not first class as he did not want to completely waste his money. After 8 hours on the cramped plane, they were soon landing.
~
Janelle got up around 8 that morning in order to be ready in time for Dr. Stanley to come over.

Mike was also getting up as was Cole and Greg.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-10-2013, 06:12 PM

Ryan was up early, working out harder than usual to get out some of his aggression.

Ella and Heather both didn't know about the meeting yet, and were both sleeping.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-10-2013, 06:18 PM

Janelle texted both Heather and Ella. Hey, Dr. Stanley is coming over to talk with all of us about Torie's absence. It starts at 10 if you want to come.

Cole, Greg, Mike, and Janelle were all sitting in the dining room, waiting as Frankie made breakfast. None of them were talking as there really wasn't much to say.

Janelle stood up. "I guess I will go see if Ryan wants to join us." She mumbled, walking upstairs to Torie's room. She hesitated as she went to knock, feeling a large knot in her stomach. After a few seconds she knocked. "Ryan, its Janelle. Are you up?"
~
Alex started to make his way to Torie's house.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-10-2013, 06:25 PM

Ella and Heather both were reluctant to go. Ella because of Mike, and Heather because of both Cole and Ella, but they both decided to go and were soon arriving.

Heather arrived first. She went and sat in the dining room. She didn't say anything to anyone either.

Ella arrived shortly after and also went to the dining room. She sighed and sat down, "This should be fun. I get to spend time with all of my 'friends'..." She said sarcastically.
-
Ryan opened the door, shirtless and sweaty as usual when he worked out. "Yeah, I'm awake. What's up?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-10-2013, 06:28 PM

Mike rolled his eyes. "You didn't have to come." He replied, still hurt by her words.
~
Janelle paused for a second. "D-uh...Just wanted to let you know that Frankie is making breakfast for all of us. Also, Dr. Stanley will be here in about 45 minutes." She replied, talking fast.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-10-2013, 06:34 PM

"I didn't have to, yeah, but I wanted to. I need to talk to Dr. Martin. I have a lot of stress right now." Ella said, folding her arms. "More than any of you do."
-
Ryan raised a brow and then grinned. He leaned up against the doorway, folding his arms to show off his muscles. "Why are you talking so quick, Janelle? I don't make you feel awkward, do I?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-10-2013, 06:37 PM

Mike rolled his eyes. "Oh, that's right. You are going to bring into the world the children of Satan. How lucky for all of us."
~
Janelle turned bright red. "UH...no. I just have to get back downstairs, that's all. Heather and Ella are supposed to be coming and well, not everyone likes everyone." She replied, still talking fast.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-10-2013, 06:45 PM

"Not only that, I'm getting married to the devil!" Ella said with extremely fake happiness.

Heather blinked, "Wait, what?"

"Oh, you haven't spoke to Quinton yet? Darn, I totally ruined the surprise you were going to have when he told you he and I were getting married. It was in my dad's contract to him, if he wanted my dad to be his lawyer."

Heather's jaw literally dropped. She stood up, "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS."

"Well, he SIGNED the contract..."
-
"Bullsh*t." Ryan laughed. "But that's okay, Janelle. It's understandable you'd feel like that. I'll go have a shower, get a shirt on, and meet you all downstairs." He winked at her and then went back into the room.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-10-2013, 07:46 PM

Mike laughed. "Wow, sucks to be you two." He replied.

Greg's mouth dropped. "That is...awful! Its like an arranged marriage."
~
Janelle let go of her breath and then walked downstairs. "So, what did I miss?"

((sorry had dinner with my fam))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-10-2013, 08:00 PM

"Something like that." Ella rolled her eyes, "And how nice to hear you care, Mike. And to think I was going to try and give you a second chance. My only possible hope is finding another guy to marry me."

"Good luck." Heather hissed.

"You should hope I do have luck. Then I won't have to marry your boyfriend."

Heather folded her arms. To Janelle, she replied, "Ella's engaged to my boyfriend."