Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-09-2013, 10:03 PM

Cole opened his mouth to say something else when Janelle cut him off. "You are right, Ryan. You are not Torie, and we don't expect you to be as graceful with this loss. Trust me, she had her moments as well. But I want you to know that Torie, she...she learned a lot from you. She learned how to fight, how to be strong, and how to be so f*cking stubborn that a mule looks docile. You gave her a fighting chance in there, don't count her out yet. Besides, with what Greg has learned, we can her out in a couple days. She won't be in there nearly as long as you were." She replied, trying to comfort him.

Mike sighed. "The only question that I have is...they know they took her illegally and they know what we are capable of. The pill doesn't nearly have a quick enough effect for a short term stay. What else do they have planned for her?"
~
Torie sat her bed and looked out her window, staring at the stars. I miss you, Ryan, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I put you in the Program, that I got taken, and now...now that you have to deal with this. She hugged her knees as tears silently slid down her face.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-09-2013, 10:34 PM

Ryan shrugged, "I've never been through or seen anything used other than the pill. Then again, I didn't talk to too many people - mainly just Dave and Lissa. But you're right Mike, in Torie's case they'll have to have some other plan."

They soon arrived at Torie's place and went inside.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-09-2013, 10:39 PM

Greg was fiddling with the TV and his laptop, trying to hook cables to each of them. "Dammit, dammit, dammit." He muttered to himself, half his body behind the TV stand.

Frankie walked over to them. "Anything I can get for you?" He asked he group.

Janelle sighed. "Coffee with cream please. Greg what are you doing?"

"Trying to hook up my laptop to the TV. I hacked into the Program again and found Torie."

"Coffee as well, black." Cole replied.

"I'm good. Thanks Frankie." Mike replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-09-2013, 10:44 PM

Ryan didn't want anything, and with Greg saying he found Torie, he really didn't even think to respond to Frankie. He walked over to Greg, "You hacked in and found Torie? Does this mean I can see her? Is she okay? Wait, and what do you mean by you hacked in again?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-09-2013, 10:50 PM

"Yes, well from a camera angle. Since cameras are in every single room, its not that hard to find her, especially since they have more cameras in solitary confinement." Greg responded. "Yes!" He added as everything hooked together and his screen saver popped up on the TV. He crawled out from behind the TV stand and grabbed his laptop, pulling up different angles of the Program. "And...by again, I mean that...uh.."

"When Torie wasn't handling you being gone well, Greg hacked in so she could see you. It gave her piece of mind knowing that she could at least watch rather than wonder." Mike finished for him.

Frankie was soon coming back with 2 pots of coffee and cream. He left it on a table and left.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-09-2013, 10:53 PM

"She was watching me...?" Ryan said, staring at the screen. "Solitary confinement? They almost never put anyone in there..."
-
Meanwhile, Ella had decided to text Alex about Torie. Torie was taken to The Program earlier today.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-09-2013, 11:05 PM

"But she is the resistance leader. They won't want her with the rest of the patients." Janelle whispered, sitting on the couch.

Greg pulled Torie up on the screen. She was sitting on her bed still, looking up at the window. This room had sound attached to it, as they would want to know if she was ever talking to someone.

There was a knock on her door. "Miss Freemon."

Torie ignored it, hoping they would go away.

"Miss Freemon, we have dinner for you." The male voice said again.

She again ignored them.

There was a metal click as the door opened and a man walked in with a tray. "Miss Freemon-"

"You know, if someone does not answer to their name it is usually an indication that they wish to be left alone." Torie cut him off, her voice cold and emotionless.

"I-I uh...here is your food, Miss." He replied, obviously taken by surprise. He set the food on the table and left.

Torie stayed on the bed, ignoring the food.
~
Alex read the text and then went storming out of his room. He opened the door to his father's office, without knocking. "Why the hell did you take her? And when were you going to tell me?" He yelled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-09-2013, 11:11 PM

Ryan sighed and sat on the couch, watching. He whispered, "I miss you Torie."
-
Mr. Rice turned away from his computer and turned to his son. He took a deep breath, "Alexander, you already knew I was planning on having her taken in. I did it for the good of The Program. I won't have them erase her memories of you, don't worry about that. If anything, I could have them PLANT fake memories, although that process is still in beta and hasn't been thoroughly tested in humans. I wasn't intending on telling you since I did not want you upset. She may be your friend, but she's a menace to my business."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-09-2013, 11:24 PM

Janelle rubbed her eyes. "She will be ok." She said, barely above a whisper.

Mike folded his arms. "We need to go to the press. Show them what we found and get her out of there." He replied, angrily.

Greg sighed. "She needs to eat. She was already looking thin to begin with."

A voice came over Torie's room. "Miss Freemon, you need to eat."

"Don't tell me what I need to do." She replied, still cold and emotionless.

The voice sighed. "Miss Freemon, please. If you don't eat, then you will have to stay here longer."

"I have a better idea. Take the food and shove it where the sun don't shine." She snarled, standing up and sticking her hand in the food. On a blank wall, she started to write Ryan's name.

"Miss Freemon, please stop that."

"Go f*ck yourself." She snarled, writing Ella's name.

"Well, then I am sorry to have to do this.

The door clicked again and two men came inside. One grabbed Torie, picking her up as she screamed and kicked the man. She also bit into his arm. He yelled in surprise and threw her hard on the bed, pinning her down as the other man put a shot into her arm, a knockout drug.

They quickly left as Torie got up, screaming still. She leaned against the wall as her screams turned into sobs. She slid down and hugged her knees, soon passing out.
~
Alex slammed his hands on his father's desk, looking very much like his father. "Scr*w your business. Victoria is just going after a tyrant who doesn't care who he hurts in the process of making money. You know, if I hadn't given her the idea of starting the resistance, she never would have!"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-09-2013, 11:47 PM

"TORIE!" Ryan couldn't help but yell out, running up to the TV and touching the screen.
-
"Firstly, I'm not a tyrant who only cares about money. I am doing a necessary service to the world, and the money happens to come with it." David also stood up. He was visibly very angry, his eyes squinted and his nostrils flaring. "Secondly... You gave her the idea now, did you? Go get your mother. I believe she's still sleeping. She needs to be part of this conversation."