Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-08-2013, 07:18 PM

Mike rubbed his shoulder.

Janelle sighed. "Senator James, if that is all...we have had a long day and wish to go home."

Senator James nodded. "Of course. I just wanted to know more details. Great job at the committee tonight. Janelle, you did wonderful speaking on such short notice. Ryan, she lived by your words 'be brave'. Every time she thought she couldn't do something, she uttered those words and went for it."

"She told us to stay strong and to trust one another." Janelle commented.

"Then do that." Senator James replied. "Anything you wish to add Kevin before they leave?"
~
Torie was pacing in her room when there was a knock. “Victoria-“ A male voice started.

“That’s Miss Freemon to you!” She snapped, still pacing.

“Miss Freemon, it is time for your therapy session. Will you please sit down so I can come in?”

“No. I prefer to stand.” Torie replied, stopping and folding her arms.

There was a mechanic pop in the door, meaning it was unlocked, and a man in his late 20’s stepped into her room. “Miss Freemon, please follow me to your therapy session.”

Torie shook her head. “Scr*w your therapy session. I don’t need one.” She snarled.

“Miss Freemon, we are just trying to help you get better.” He said, reaching for her arm.

She moved away from him. “I don’t need your help. I am fine just the way I am.”

“No, you are not. You have been placed-“

“I AM FINE! THE ONLY REASON I AM IN HERE IS BECAUSE I SPOKE OUT AGAINST THE PROGRAM!” She screamed.

Another man came in. “Clark, do you need any help?”

“Possibly, Mark. “ Clark replied.

Torie started to pace again, not having anything else to do. Unlike Ryan’s stay, Torie was in solitary confinement. She had one bed in the corner, a small chest, and a desk. She had a small window that over looked the front part of the Program. She did not have a TV, as they were afraid of another hack, nor was she allowed any writing utensils. She was basically allowed to do nothing but sit in a room until she was let out for therapy.
“Victoria-“ Mark started, coming into the room.

“You can address me as Miss Freemon.” She repeated herself.

“Sorry, Miss Freemon. Why don’t you come out of your room for a while and talk with someone.”
“Because talking leads to memory loss and I shouldn’t have to fear that.” She snapped.

Clark and Mark each took a couple steps towards her. As soon as they were close enough , they each grabbed one arm. Torie screamed and started to claw at them, drawing blood. “LET GO OF ME!”

Mark yelled as she scratched him, letting go. Torie twisted her wrist out of Clark’s grab and ran out the door. She didn’t know where she was running to, just as long as she was away from that room.

An alarm sounded and soon she was rushed by three guards. She moved between the three of them, grabbing one of the guards and spinning him into the other two. She then continued to run down the hall. She didn’t see the Doctor in the shadows and suddenly felt a ***** in her arm. She continued to run until her vision became fuzzy and her body slowed down. Soon, she was passed out on the ground.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-08-2013, 07:30 PM

"Not that I can think of. Keep your hopes up, eh guys?"

Ryan turned and started walking out. He just didnt want to think about it anymore.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-08-2013, 07:40 PM

Janelle nodded and also walked out, followed by Mike and Cole. She caught up to Ryan and hugged him, not saying a word.
~
Torie woke up on a couch surrounded by four men in white lab coats. She groaned and rubbed her head. She slowly sat up and noticed a young woman sitting across from her. Her dark brown hair pulled up into a tight bun, small black wired glasses, and a white coat on as well. Torie blinked. “Who are you?” She asked, blinking as she became adjusted to the white light.

“My name is Dr. Grace and I am your assigned therapist.” She replied, in gentle tone. “How is your head?”

“It’s fine.” Tore said, even though her head was pounding. “Why am I in here?” She asked, as she looked around the room. It wasn’t much bigger than her own room. The room was painted a neutral brown instead of white, there was a couch and a chair, both a dark brown, and a desk to one side. There was also a small side table next to the chair with a phone on it and a small coffee table between the couch and the chair.

“You are here for your first therapy session.” Dr. Grace informed her.

“Well you can take your therapy session and shove it where the sun don’t shine.” Torie snapped.

“Victoria, I am afraid I cannot do that.”

“How many times do I have to tell you people. You can call me Miss Freemon. Not Victoria, not Torie, Miss Freemon.” She insisted.

Dr. Grace nodded and made some notes in her notepad.

Torie watched her and the other four gentlemen wearily.

“Miss Freemon, will you please take this pill for me?” Dr. Grace asked, pushing a yellow pill and a small glass of water towards her.

“No. You people have no right to keep me here. I have done nothing to constitute a stay here. I am neither depressed nor suicidal. The only thing I have done is speak out against you people. That is not a crime, that is free speech.” Torie replied, still nasty, and folded her arms.

Dr. Grace sighed and nodded to one of the guys. He quickly inserted the liquid form of the pill into Torie, who screamed and scratched him. “DON’T F*CKING TOUCH ME YOU AS.SHOLE!” She screamed, rubbing her arm.

The guy yelled and rubbed his arm. Torie glared at him.

“That is all gentlemen. I do not think Miss Freemon will cause anymore chaos. Besides, these therapy sessions are confidential.”

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-08-2013, 08:40 PM

Ryan took a deep breath, pushed Janelle away and and looked her in the eyes. "Don't touch me." He said icily. "I know you want to help, or whatever, but I want to be left alone."

-

Heather soon arrived back at her parents home with her bags. She rang the doorbell, and a large dog could be heard barking on the other side of the door. "Sparky! Calm down!" Said a young boy's voice. Holding the large American Mastiff back, the freckled ginger-haired boy opened the door. "Sis!"

"Hey there, Ethan." Heather smiled and then petted the dog, who was trying to jump up to lick her face. "Hello to you too, Sparky."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-08-2013 at 09:09 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-09-2013, 03:03 AM

Janelle stepped back, surprised by Ryan's tone and words. "S-sorry Ryan, I just.." She replied, not sure how to answer.

Cole frowned. "Look, Torie being taken has affected us all, Ryan. Not just you. You weren't the only one who cared about her." He snarled, hugging Janelle. "All she was trying to do was help. You could have just said no."

"And yet Ryan and Torie have a connection in which none of us understand. Torie was the same way when Ryan left and we didn't judge her for that." Mike replied, coming to his friend's defense.

"And yet Torie had enough grace and manners not to act like a b*tch." Cole replied.

"Cole! That is enough. Ryan did nothing wrong and you are making a mountain out of a molehill." Janelle replied, appalled at her boyfriend.
~
One of the guys was hesitant to leave. “Bruce, please. I will holler if I need anything.” She assured him.

Once the door was closed , Dr. Grace began her questions.

“Miss Freemon, do you know why you are here?” She asked.

“Because I am the leader of very popular resistance who is going to bring down the Program which you all seem to be very unhappy with.”

Dr. Grace nodded. “Why did you start the resistance?”

“Because I saw my peers being afraid to show their true emotions and… do I really have to go through all of this. If you have watched my protests you would know why. I don’t feel like repeating myself.”

“Who did you start the resistance with?”

“Some friends who had the same conclusion as me.”

“And what are their names?”

“If you really want to know that answer, look in Ryan’s folder.”

“And how did you come to acquire that knowledge?”

“Friends in high places.”

“You seem to be dodging a lot of questions.”

“And you seem to be asking all the one’s I would rather not answer.” Torie folded her arms and glared at the doctor. “We can do this all day, Doc. Won’t get you anywhere.”

Dr. Grace nodded. “Would you rather go back to your room?”

“No, I would rather go home but since that is out of the question until someone gets me out of here, yes I would rather go to my room. No one asks me questions there. It’s as silent as the grave.”

Dr. Grace nodded and picked the phone up. After dialing an extension number, she said “She is ready to be taken back to her room.”

Two more people in lab coats walked in, grabbing Torie by both arms and
forcing them behind her back. “Ow, that hurts.” Torie said.

“Sorry, Miss, but we have to after your attempted escape.” One of the guys said. They quickly brought her back to the room and pushed her in, quickly shutting the door behind her.

Torie looked around her little room and started to pound on the walls, working out some frustration. After hitting the wall for a couple minutes, Torie slid in a corner and hugged her knees.

“I won’t forget. I won’t forget.” She whispered. Ella is my friend. Janelle is my friend. Greg is my friend. Cole is my friend. Mike is my friend. Ryan is my boyfriend. She continued to repeat this over and over as the day went on.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-09-2013, 07:29 AM

"I'm sorry, Cole, but I'm not Torie." Ryan stepped closer to him. He cracked his knuckles and asked, "Is there anything else you want to say to me, Cole? I would suggest you choose your words more wisely."

-

After putting away her stuff, Heather's parents wanted to speak with her in the living room. Her mother put a hand over her mouth, "Heather, you look so... different."

"And not in a good way. Your hair, the piercings... And you're looking very thin." Her father added.

"Thanks for the kind words." Heather rolled her eyes, "In any case, you should have seen me a week or so ago. I was worse."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-09-2013 at 07:46 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-09-2013, 11:59 AM

Cole's eyes hardened, not afraid of Ryan.

"Ryan, please don't." Janelle said softly. "What would Torie think of this?"

"Yeah, man. Don't let Cole get underneath you skin. Torie would kill me if you got put back into the Program for fighting." Mike added, stepping between the two.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-09-2013, 12:20 PM

"He started it..." Ryan said, calming down somewhat. They were right, Torie would not want him to fight. "I'm sorry, I dont know what came over me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-09-2013, 12:29 PM

"It's been a hard day for all of us. Let's head back to her house and talk to Greg. I think we are all staying over anyways." Mike replied, starting to walk out of the building.

Cole tried to wrap his hand around Janelle's waist but she pushed him away, annoyed with him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-09-2013, 05:13 PM

"Yeah, I'll stay over there." Ryan mumbled and then in an even quieter mumble added, "You all go on about how hard this is for you. How you all cared about her... none of you can even imagine how I feel."

Ryan started walking. He knew all these people were his friends before The Program, but he only remembered Torie. Although they seemed to care about him, he didn't feel the same feelings in return.

"...You all lost a good friend. I lost something else. Something more. I lost Torie. The woman I tried so hard to remember in The Program - not like any of you know what that was like, and how much effort that takes when they force you to forget every time you remember. I f*cked up my entire memory process by fighting so hard. You guys have never been taken away. You guys haven't been in 'therapy'. You guys haven't been kept from your love for a month, only to come back and have them ripped away from you. Cry me a f*cking river. Maybe I'm not as 'graceful' as Torie was after I was taken, but that's because I'm not Torie, sorry to break it to you. If I could switch places with her, I would, but unfortunately I can't and you're going to have to put up with me, Cole."
-
Heather talked a little with her parents, and they established some rules. Heather was not allowed to do any drugs in the house, was not allowed to call Kyle from inside the house, and she had to go to school everyday. If she followed the rules, after a while her parents would also give her the keys to her car back.

She took her stuff into her bedroom and crashed. She was extremely tired after the long day.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-09-2013 at 07:10 PM.