Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-07-2013, 11:36 PM

Soon it was time to leave for the committee hearing. This one was about different solutions to the Program and would contain both sides in the discussion.

Janelle looked at the group. "So, who is coming because we need to leave now." She asked, looking determined.

Mike and Cole both stood up while Greg shook his head. "I'm going to stay here and work my magic on this end. I will be watching you guys and communicating through the ear buds." He replied, putting a small box containing several ear buds.

Janelle, Mike, and Cole all picked one up and placed it in their ear. "Thank Greg, we will keep in touch."

"Gotcha." He replied, going back to his computer.
~
Senator James was getting ready for the meeting. She came downstairs to find Kevin.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-07-2013, 11:43 PM

Ryan and Heather also picked up ear buds and placed them in their ears.
-
Kevin was waiting outside the door to the conference room.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-07-2013, 11:50 PM

Janelle nodded. "Let's go." She replied, leading the group out of Torie's house and towards the city.
~
Shelly walked up to him. "Everything set up?"
~
Dr. Amon was wondering what Mr. Rice wanted done with Torie. He looked at the clock for London and wondered when Rice would call him with instructions.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2013, 11:54 PM

Ryan and Heather followed. Ryan was thinking about Torie, wondering if she was okay. Heather was thinking about how much she hated Cole. xD
-
Kevin nodded, "Yup. It's all ready, we're just waiting for everyone to arrive."
-
Although it was still very early morning in London, 3AM, Mr. Rice was having a hard time sleeping so he woke up and went to his office. He sat in his chair, paged one of the housekeepers for a coffee, and then called Dr. Amon.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-08-2013, 12:00 AM

Janelle was thinking about how this was all going to work. Cole hated Heather and vice versus, Ryan was depressed because of Torie being taken, Mike was depressed because of Ella and she was now the unofficial leader. She had no idea how this was going to work just that it had to. She just hoped Greg would find a way to get Torie out of there quickly.

Cole was thinking about how much he hated Heather.

Mike was thinking about Ella and how he scr*wed up.
~
Shelly nodded. "Good. Let's go get seats for everyone. I believe 8 are coming."
~
"Dr. Amon speaking." He replied, picking up the phone.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-08-2013, 12:16 AM

"Yes, ma'am." Kevin said, and then entered the conference room.

Soon they were arriving at the building. Ryan was starting to have second thoughts. This was all just too soon... but he told himself he had to do this, for Torie.
-
"Yes, it's Mr. Rice. I am calling to decide what we're going to do with Victoria. You're the doctor, do you have any ideas for me to decide upon?"
-
Ella and her dad soon arrived home, and Ella went to her room. Olivia knocked on the door and walked in, shutting the door behind her. "How did things go?"

"As awful as expected." Ella sighed. "Dad wants me to marry the jerk. Quinton is trying to play 'nice', but he's still the same old arrogant piece of sh*t he always was. He's trying to control me from behind bars."

"Are you going to marry him?"

"I'm going to do everything in my power NOT to marry him." Ella rolled her eyes, "But dad is adamant that I have a husband before I have kids."

Olivia thought for a second, then asked, "Does it HAVE to be a biological father of your children?"

"I'm not getting a mail-order-husband from Russia, if that's what you're inferring." Ella replied.

"No, no." Liv shook her head. "Someone else that you know, preferably. Someone who loves you."

Ella thought about it. "Are you crazy? No man I know would marry me just to get me out of this situation. It's not like they have to take me on a date. It's not one moment, it's a lifetime. I wouldn't want to ruin someone else's life over this."

Liv shrugged, "Suit yourself, I'm just throwing it out there. Night, sis." She left the room and shut the door.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-08-2013, 12:23 AM

Janelle lead the group to the conference room and was waved over by Senator James.

Janelle swallowed as she walked up to the Senator. "Senator James, nice to meet you. I am Janelle, this is Mike, Heather, Cole, and Ryan."

Mike nodded. "Nice to finally meet you, Ma'am. We have all heard nice things about you."

Shelly nodded. "Same here, Mike." She replied, mainly wondering if Ryan would remember her or Kevin.

Cole nodded, unsure what to say.
~
"Yes, sir, I do. I have a therapist ready to remove her memories as well as a back up plan in case that does not work. Are you coming to see her here?" He replied, nervous.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-08-2013, 12:32 AM

Although Ryan hadn't had therapy since then, due to the damages in his memory function, he didn't remember them. Ryan didn't even bother to look at them, he simply walked to his seat and sat down.

Heather said hello to both Senator James and Kevin before also heading to her own seat.

Kevin watched Ryan sit by himself. He didn't know much about Ryan, but he didn't expect him to act like that. Kevin said to the others, "We're delighted that you could all make it considering the circumstances."
-
"I am. Not only to see Ms. Freemon, but I want to make sure things are running smoothly in The Program's American sector."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-08-2013, 12:40 AM

Janelle smiled at Kevin. "Its what she would expect us to do. Shutting ourselves up in a hole won't solve anything. She taught us that and much more." She replied, looking over at Ryan. "He is taking this the hardest but one would expect as much. Those two...there is something deeper between them than anyone knows. When she lost him to the Program she was the exact same way. She was going through the motions more than actually moving."

Mike sat down next to Ryan. "Ryan, you don't have to be here. Everyone will understand if you want to go home and deal with this news privately."
~
"Of course, Mr. Rice. When can we expect you and should we consider going ahead with her therapy sessions before you arrive?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-08-2013, 12:45 AM

"That's a normal reaction, but still sad. I feel for the kid. We will all be working our hardest though to fix everything." Kevin looked at the time, "It's time to start. Let's go sit down."

Ryan shook his head, "No. No, Torie would want me to be strong. Torie would want me to be here."
-
"I will be there probably around this time tomorrow." Mr. Rice informed him. "Go ahead and start whatever you like, but I want her to remember me when she sees me. Work on making her forget that boyfriend of hers. They're both trouble. He's already been through The Program but from what I hear, he is still a problem."