Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#391 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-07-2013, 05:46 PM

"Talk to Alex? Why?" Ryan raised a brow. He looked over at Mike, then back at Torie. He also wanted to play, but he didn't want to look like a bad boyfriend.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#392 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-07-2013, 05:50 PM

She got up and sat down next to him. "Because of what happened today. But lets forget about all that and you two play your game." She smiled, or at least as much as she could through the pain. She was resisting the urge to rub it as she didn't want another episode.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#393 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2013, 05:58 PM

Ryan continued playing with Mike. When they finished, Ryan said, "I think I'm gonna head home. I'll text you later, k, Tor?"
(#394 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2013, 06:01 PM

She nodded, wrapping her good arm around him. "Hey, you ok?" She asked, kissing him sweetly on the cheek.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#395 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2013, 06:02 PM

"Yeah, yeah... I'm fine." Ryan lied. He waved at Mike, "Later, bro."

Ryan left and started walking not to his own house, but to Ella's.
(#396 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2013, 06:05 PM

She sighed and waved to Mike as he left. She was worried but didn't know what else to do. She knew she needed to talk to Ella but she figured that would be a gym class conversation. For now, she grabbed some ice from the freezer and made herself an ice bag. Then went upstairs to sleep off the pain.

<3
(#397 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2013, 06:17 PM

Ryan knocked on the door of Ella's house and she happened to be the one to answer. She stepped outside the door and closed the door. "Ryan." She folded her arms, "What are you doing here?"

"I said I had to talk to you."

"Ryan."

"Ella." Ryan sighed, "Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"Dating Alex and generally acting like a b*tch to me. First of all, he's not your type, secondly you said you didn't want to date anyone."

"That was an excuse to break up with you." Ella lied, "And type-shmype. It was just a date."

"Look, Ella... I'm dating Torie now. I'm sorry if it bugs you, but I'm not going to break up with her."

"Well, thanks for the talk. Bye." Ella walked back inside.

Ryan held the door open. He grabbed Ella and pulled her in before giving her a kiss. He whispered in her ear, "Ella."

"Goodbye, Ryan." She moved his hand away and closed the door behind him.

Then Ryan went back home.
(#398 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2013, 06:20 PM

((hey getting ready to pass out))

Torie eventually fell asleep even with the pain.

Next day?

<3
(#399 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-07-2013, 06:24 PM

((Ok. ))

Ryan texted Torie in the morning, Hey r u ok? have a good nite sleep?
(#400 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-07-2013, 06:26 PM

The vibration of the phone jolted her away. She saw it was from Ryan and quickly read it. Yeah, I'm fine but didn't sleep well. Too much adrenaline kept me awake. haha What about you?

<3