Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-06-2013, 09:53 PM

Mike didn't know what to say or do. He was soon leading them up to Torie's front door. "Ryan, we still have this as our home based. Are you...are you going to be ok with that?"
~
Shelly looked slightly pale and upset. "Kevin, I have just been informed by the resistance that the Program has taken Victoria. Were you planning on coming to the committee hearing tonight?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-06-2013, 11:16 PM

"Yeah." Ryan said quietly, opening the door.
-
"I, well, I wasn't necessarily formally invited, but if you want me to go to the hearing... Then Hell yeah, I'll go. Torie being taken though, wow... that throws a wrench into things."
-
Ella's father pulled the car over. "What's that supposed to mean? He made the decision? He never gave you a choice...?"

"It MEANS that he never wanted to use protection, and I was blackmailed into sleeping with him in the first place." Ella mumbled.

Jay sighed, "Hopefully he's changed, Ella. I don't know what to say."

"Hopefully he's CHANGED? People don't change that drastically."

"Ella, I'm sorry, but this is the way things have to be. Unless you can find another man willing to marry you and look after your children, then you're going to have to make him change his ways." Jay pulled back onto the road and continued driving.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-07-2013, 10:53 AM

Mike nodded and walked in after him. "We are all in the dining room. Take your time, Ryan. We all know how hard this is, especially on you." Mike said, before walking into the dining room. "Ryan is here." Mike said, sitting down. Everyone was sitting where they usually sat, leaving Torie's chair untouched.
~
"Yes, yes it does. But some of the resistance group is coming tonight, so hopefully we can still continue while trying to get Torie out. The longer she is in there, the worse it will be for her."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2013, 11:46 AM

Ryan didn't respond. He sat on the living room chair for a moment, staring down at the floor. To mumbled to himself, "How could they take her...? We were just getting back to normal... They're going to erase her memory of me. She'll forget me. They'll make her forget everything and everyone... I tried so hard to remember her, and it's all going to be for nothing. Maybe I should have let myself forget her, then I wouldn't have to go through this heartbreak again."

"Torie wouldn't want you to be talking like that, Ryan." A voice said from the doorway. Heather was standing there, having walked in shortly after Mike and Ryan. She walked over and rubbed his shoulder, "No matter how hard they try, Torie won't forget you. She'll work just as hard to remember you, as you did for her. In the mean time, we need to stop this. You have insider info. You're very important to every one of us because you can really help us. We all want her back, Ryan. We will all be trying our hardest to get her out of there."
-
Kevin nodded, "Yeah. How'd they even get her? Do you know?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-07-2013 at 05:29 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-07-2013, 08:41 PM

Janelle sighed. "Senator James will talk with us more at the hearing tonight. Do you think Ryan will want to come?" She asked Mike.

"I think he will do everything he has to to get her back. The only question will be, what will she be like when we do get her back."

Greg was staring at his laptop, going over footage he shot earlier. He had also broken into the school's security system and was going over that day's footage trying to figure out how they came up with a suicide note.
~
Shelly shook her head. "No, I didn't want to talk too long on the phone. Mr. Rice is a very powerful man and one that should not be underestimated. I would rather talk in person with the group rather than over the phone. I want you to be by their side the entire night. They are going to be upset tonight, seeing as she was taken today, and they need someone with a cool head. Hatton is going to be all over this and will be having some tough questions.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2013, 09:52 PM

Ryan nodded, still looking at the floor. Of course, she was right, but it didn't make him feel any better. He stood up and Heather walked with him to the dining room. They both sat in their respective spots.

Heather frowned, "So she's really gone..."
-
Kevin nodded, "Yes, ma'am. When do we need to leave?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-07-2013, 10:04 PM

Janelle, looking pale in contrast her red puffy eyes, nodded. "She is." Janelle replied, softly. Cole wrapped his arm around her, protectively.

Mike looked over at Ryan and rubbed his shoulder. "She will be ok. She is stubborn just like you and strong. Plus, she's got us on her side."

Janelle nodded. "But we still have to carry on. Heather, look I know we have had issues in the past but...if everyone is in agreement, I think you should come back."

Cole looked at Janelle like she was crazy. "Janie, we can't trust her. She is dating that monster and who knows what he would do with the information she would give him."

"But you are assuming that she would give him the information." Mike replied.

"Exactly. Cole, she is my best friend and I have to trust in her. I understand that she is dating a guy that we would all like to see in jail for the rest of his life but that our decision. We have Torie to think about and if having Heather on our side will help, then I see no reason why we can't ask her to come back." Janelle retorted.
~
"Its not for another two hours and its in the downstairs conference hall. I believe the big room is conference room C."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2013, 10:14 PM

"I would prefer you stop calling my boyfriend a monster, Cole." Heather said, glaring at him. She took a deep breath and softened her face, "I would be happy to come back and do my part."

Ryan was still silent.
-
"I will make sure things are set up." Kevin said, "And then I suppose I'll see you there."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-07-2013, 10:21 PM

Janelle smiled and nodded.

Mike paused for a second. "Heather, I do have one condition. Nothing that we say here is told to Quinton. While you may trust him, the rest of us don't and I can safely say that we would all like to keep Quinton in the dark about our plans. Can you do that?"
~
Shelly nodded. "Of course I will be there. Thanks for all of your help."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2013, 10:27 PM

"Yeah, sure, whatever." Heather shrugged, "Not like he can do anything about the Resistance anyway though."
-
Kevin left the room.

((You can skip?))