Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-04-2013, 07:25 PM

"Mr. Rice. Dr. Amon speaking. We have Victoria in our possession. She is in solitary confinement. What would you like us to do?" Dr. Amon replied.
~
Janelle was pacing back and forth at Torie’s house. Her, Cole, Greg, and Mike had all met there after Torie was taken. They were all sitting at the dining room table.

“They took her. They just took her. Without any proof, without any warning, they just took her.” Janelle said, visibly upset. “What are we going to do now? How are we going to get her out of there?”

“Janie, please, calm down.” Cole said, worried that she was going to pace herself into a heart attack.

“I will not calm down, Cole. They have Torie. Who knows what the f*ck they are doing to her.” She snapped. “She gave me access to her bank account. We have to continue the mission. We have to continue to pay Dr. Martin and we need to start the protests back up. Also, we need to contact Senator James and see what strings she can pull.”

“We are not seriously thinking about continuing this. It just got Torie put into the Program. This is basically suicide. Janie, please, now you are starting to talk like her.” Cole rebuffed.

Janelle glared at him. “You are seriously backing down. Torie choose all of us because she believed in every single one us. She thought that we could all make a difference.”

“And look where that thought got her!” Cole shouted.

“Janelle’s right.” Mike said, softly. He kept staring at the locket in his hands. Mike, make sure Ryan gets this. Tell him that I will back for it but I don’t want the Program to get a hold of it. Tell him that I love him. Please. Make sure he knows that I love him. Mike pushed back tears as he remembered her terrified voice and the fear in her eyes. “Torie didn’t sacrifice everything so we could back down. We have to stand and fight. Make the Program realize that it’s not just one person they have to deal with but many.”

Greg nodded. “They are right, Cole. If we back down now, the Program succeeds.”

“You all are insane.” Cole said, flabbergasted.

“What are you so afraid of? Why won’t you back us?” Janelle asked, hurt that her own boyfriend wouldn’t be a part of this.

“What am I afraid of? Hello, the Program! I am terrified that come after us. What if they take our memories, too?” He replied.

Janelle stopped pacing and walked over to him, stroking his face with her thumb. “Babe, we are all scared of that. But without fear there is no courage. Now grow some balls and stand with us.” xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-04-2013, 07:47 PM

David laughed to himself. "Tell her I say hello, and let her sleep in solitary. I want her to sit and think about her actions. Call me tomorrow. It's getting late here and I need my sleep."
-
Soon Ella and Jay were arriving. They were led to Quinton's cell. Quinton smirked at Ella, "Hey, babe. Always a pleasure."

"I respectfully disagree." She said quietly, folding her arms.

"I was trying to be nice, Ella." Quinton frowned. "But I understand, we don't have the most positive past, but that doesn't mean we can't have a positive future." His frown changed to a grin.

"POSITIVE FUTURE?! You f*cking-"

Jay interrupted, "Ella, language. Be nice."

"Yeah, Ella. Be nice." Quinton gave Ella a wink while her father's back was to him.

Ella snarled at him and sat down. "I really wish I didn't have to be here."

"I have the paperwork with me. This won't be long." Jay said, pulling some papers from his briefcase. He handed Quinton the paper and a pen. "It's fairly straightforward. I will represent you in court, and if I get you out of jail in under 6 months, you will marry my daughter and take care of her children. Both of them."

"I don't want to marry him, daddy-"

"Ella," Quinton laughed, "It's okay, babe. Trust me, I'll be a good husband to ya."

"You-" Ella blinked. She was confused. It sounded like he wanted this. She shook her head, trying not to think about that. She turned back to her dad, "I'm not signing ANYTHING that says he marries me. I am not agreeing to an arranged marriage."

"I'm not the same person, Ella. Jail has taught me a lot about myself. I want to be a better person. Give me a chance."

"WHAT?!"

"Even if you don't like him Ella, give the boy a chance. He sounds like he's sorry for his actions."

"Come on, daddy. You're a defense lawyer. How many of the evil, lying scum you help free are truly remorseful for their actions? You should be able to sense bullsh*t better than that."

"ELLA MARIE BENNETT, I try to remain optimistic. In my line of work, I need to believe in the good inside everyone. Nobody is all evil, Ella. People make mistakes, and I help to make sure justice is served for those people-"

"JUSTICE?! You don't believe in justice, you believe in MONEY."

"I'm taking this case free of charge, Ella. If I was all about money, I wouldn't take this case. I'm doing this for you. This is what you said you wanted."

"I didn't want to marry-"

"SIGNED." Quinton said with a smile, handing it back to Jay. "Your contract is pretty rock solid, but I signed it."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-04-2013 at 08:28 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-05-2013, 01:49 AM

"Of course, Mr. Rice. Sorry to have bothered you." Dr. Amon replied. "Have a good night." He hung up and walked to Torie's cell, whistling. He rapped on her door. "Miss Freemon, Mr. Rice would like to say send his regards from London." He said, sounding oh-so pleased with himself.

"Well, he can take those regards and shove them where the sun don't shine." Torie snarled, pacing in her room like a caged animal.
~
Cole chuckled. “Alright, I’m in. What is the plan, Janie?”

She smiled and kissed him. “Alright, first things first we have to alert Senator James that she has been taken. Hopefully she will know what to do. Second, I will take over Torie’s spot. I will speak, do interviews, go to the committee’s.”

“No, we will all do that.” Mike said, finally looking up. “We shouldn’t have let Torie take the brunt of it all in the first place. We will all speak, go to interviews, committee hearings, whatever. We do it as a team.”

Greg nodded. “The more united we stand, the harder it will be to make us fall. As for speeches, we can do one of two things. A) we can all speak at the same, same time, same everything. All standing front and center. Or b) we can hold multiple speeches at multiple locations all on the same day.”

“I think we should do a combination. Our first couple of speeches need to be held with all of us together. Then we can split up and cover more ground. We also need to head to D.C. and talk with the President.” Mike replied.

“Oh, yes because the President will be delighted to meet with us. We are only trying to disrupt the entire world.” Cole retorted. “Sorry.” He muttered when Janelle glared at him.

Janelle sighed and flopped in a chair. “This is all just one big hot mess.”

"We also need to inform Ryan that she is gone. He...he deserves to know." Mike added, clenching the locket.

Janelle nodded, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Why don't you go and do that now. We will all be here, waiting." She replied softly.

Mike nodded and sighed, headed to Ryan's. When he got to Ryan's house, he knocked on the door, feeling a pit in his stomach as he stood there.

Janelle texted Heather. They just took Torie. Watch your back.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2013, 09:29 AM

Ryan opened the door. "Hey, what's up, Mike?" He asked, wondering why Mike came to his door.
-
Heather looked at her phone and replied, They took her? How, why, when?
-
Jay took the contract from Quinton, "Very good, we have a deal then, Mr. Quinton." he put the papers in his briefcase. "I will give you and my daughter sometime alone. Ella, I'll be waiting in the car."

"I enjoyed talking to you again, Mr. Bennett. Thank you for this opportunity." Quinton said, fake sincerely.

"No problem, kid." Jay left the cell block, and then left the station.

Quinton looked at Ella, who was standing about six feet from the cell bars. "Come closer, sugar."

"F*ck you." Ella rolled her eyes, "I'm happy at this distance. You can turn off the charm, Quinton. Why are you acting this way? Why did you sign that?"

"One, I want out of jail. Two... I think it'll be fun to be your husband."

"I'm still not marrying you. I don't care what my dad says, I haven't signed anything. I haven't agreed to anything." Ella shook her head.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-05-2013, 10:27 AM

Mike stood there, upset. "Ryan...They..." He looked away from him. "The Program took Torie after school today. She.." He handed Ryan the locket. "She wants you to keep this until she gets out. She doesn't want the Program to get a hold of it."
~
They took her after school claiming that Torie wrote a suicide note. They basically said that Torie could come the easy way or the hard way, and Torie went easily cause she didn't want us caught in the crossfire.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-05-2013, 10:39 AM

Ryan looked down at the locket in his hand, a tear running down his face. "Uh, thanks... Thanks for telling me. There has to be something we can do. I have to get her out of there."
-
OMG, so sh*tty... I can't believe it... Did you want me to come over there?
-
"I don't care what you agree to right now, Ella. You'll come around. I still have some control over you."

"Not from behind bars you don't!"

Quinton laughed, "That's not true, I still have just as much control. I could ask for a phone call. That's all it takes, remember?"

"You wouldn't do that. You wouldn't call them on me. You wouldn't risk the stress and the medication on the baby."

Quinton laughed more, "The baby? Ella, sugar, do you really know me? Of course I'd take the risk. On the contrary, babe, that makes it all the easier to control you. I know YOU'D never risk hurting the babies, so you will do as I ask."

Ella didn't want to admit he was right. Whether he had anything against her or not, she didn't want to take the chance. She changed topics, "What about Heather? I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate you marrying another girl."

"Heather will get over it. She always does. If she wants me out of jail, she'll understand." He reached out an arm through the bars toward Ella. "Come closer."

Ella rolled her eyes and reluctantly moved closer to the bars. Quinton grabbed her arm and pulled her close. "Let go of me."

"Ella... I just want to be close to you. To smell your hair, touch your skin." Quinton rubbed her cheek, then slowly moving his hand down to her neck, scratching her. "We can have some fun together. You and I are a lot alike, Ella."

"I AM NOTHING LIKE YOU." Ella pulled away. "By the way, I almost beat up your girlfriend the other day. You're lucky Torie talked me out of it."

"You two fought? Did you rip each other's clothes off and pull each other's hair?" He smirked. Ella didn't appear amused with his response. Quinton added, "And how's the gang doing? How's loverboy, meathead, and miss-perfect doing?"

"Mike and I broke up, Ryan is having memory trouble but he was released earlier and did manage to remember Torie, and Torie..." Ella looked down, "She was taken today."

"Taken? As in taken to The Program?"

"Yeah, but it's none of your business. She was framed because of the resistance, but she can push through it."

"I vaguely remember me telling her that she was at risk during the Halloween party. She should have listened. I'm always right." Quinton said smugly. "But boo hoo, I'm so sorry to hear that. Sounds like things aren't going so well for you and your friends."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-05-2013 at 07:46 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-06-2013, 03:32 AM

"We are all back at the house discussing that and deciding what needs to be done. We have already decided to keep going with the resistance and we are all going to speak, not just one of us. We are also trying to pull some strings with some of Tor's friends. You are more than welcome to come join us." Mike replied, hating telling him that Torie was taken. "But Ryan, she did tell me to tell you something. She wants you to know that she loves you and to stay strong. She'll be back and then we will all take the Program down. You'll see."
~
If you want. We are all over here and we will be making some phone calls Janelle replied, getting ready to call Senator James.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-06-2013, 09:31 AM

Ryan's face was pale and emotionless, like he had just seen a ghost. "Hell yeah, I'm going to join you guys." He called inside his house, "Jane, I'm gonna be out for a bit, I'll text you later." Ryan shut the door behind him and said to Mike, "Lead the way."
-
Heather decided to head over.
-
"More of that fake sincerity."

"Nope," Quinton laughed, "That time I meant to sound like a sarcastic @sshole."

"Lovely. Well, as much as I'd love to chat, I think I should go catch up with my father."

Quinton grabbed her hand and kissed it, "Until next time."

"I wish there wasn't a next time." Ella rolled her eyes and left.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-06-2013, 08:38 PM

(())

Mike nodded and lead him back to Torie's.
~
"Senator James speaking." Shelly said, picking up her house phone.

"Hi, Senator James. My name is Janelle and I am a friend of Victoria Freemon's and part of the resistance." Janelle replied, nervously.

"Hello Janelle. What can I help you with?" Shelly replied, putting her book down.

"Uh...I just wanted to inform you that Torie has been taken. By the Program."

There was silence on the other line.

"Hello?"

"Yes, yes, I'm here. Just taking in what you said. Will any of you be at the committee hearing tonight?"

"Yes, some of us are planning on coming." Janelle replied.

"We will talk then. Good-bye." Shelly replied. She paged her secretary. "Linda, please get me Kevin."

"Yes ma'am." Linda replied, calling Kevin and asking him to come to her office.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-06-2013, 09:34 PM

Ryan was absorbed in his thoughts. He thought about all he had been through in The Program, he thought about how he had just spent the previous night with Torie.
-
Kevin went to the Senator's office and closed the door behind him. "Yes, ma'am?"
-
Ella met up with her dad in the car and he began to drive home. She sighed, "I am so mad at you right now, dad. You might not really understand this, but Quinton is not a good person, and you want me to stay with him forever."

"I want you to have a husband. You made your decision."

"NO, I didn't. HE made the decision, and forced me into it." Ella rolled her eyes and looked out the window, "He never gave me any choices."