Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-03-2013, 11:31 PM

"And you are nothing but a drug addict who is in love with a monster. I would rather be boring." Cole replied, icily. He went back to looking at his notes. "Oh and by the way, one of the kids is Kyle's. Guess your lover boy isn't going to be around much." He added.
~
She nodded. "I will see you soon." She replied, giving him one more kiss before running to class. She made to class just as the bell rung.

((ok, now I will be going xD))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-04-2013, 08:29 AM

"I'm not an addict, Kyle's not a monster, and I don't care if one of Ella's kids are Kyle's." Heather paused. She was angry over what Cole said and added in a mock tone, "Oh, and by the way... Janelle didn't tell you the whole truth about what we did last night. She and I, well, we're really close friends."
-
Ryan went to his own school. Once there, he met up with Lissa and Dave. He didn't want things to be awkward between him and Lissa, so he decided to act as though nothing was different.
-
Ella wondered why Mike was absent. She wasn't complaining, since she was still very upset with him, but she was curious. Was it her fault? Was he taken? Was he sick?
-

Meanwhile, it was approaching dinner time in London. David was getting ready for his 'meeting' with Vivian. Mary was sitting on the bed as her husband was getting ready. "Where are you really going, David?"

"I told you, I have a business meeting. Stop questioning me."

"I was only asking you a simple question, David."

"Where do you go when you have a 'girl's night out', Mary?"

"I go and have a drink with my friends."

"I'm sure you do." David put on a fedora and walked out of the room, and then leaving the house. He told Sebastian not to bother driving him, and that he would drive himself. David got into the car and drove to a sleazy motel, where he met up with Vivian.

Vivian was a beautiful, blonde, curvy young woman. She wasn't busty by nature, but had implants done as soon as she turned 18. She also wasn't a natural blonde but a brunette. This wasn't the first time she had used her looks and sexuality to get a job. "Mr. Rice." She said with a seductive smile, "I can't wait to be your assistant."

David shut the door behind him. "I cannot wait either, Viv." He already started to undress himself. "Now let's do this 'interview', shall we?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-04-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-04-2013, 01:43 PM

Cole rolled his eyes. "Ok, so you are really good friends. So, what. By the way, I'm pretty sure we have a test today." He retorted, still looking at his notes.
~
Torie sat down in her seat. She was definitely on edge, seeing as she knew that the Program was after her.
~
Mike wasn't sick, nor was he being taken in. He just didn't feel like dealing with anyone *Ella* today.

His mom came upstairs and whacked him with a pillow. "Mickael, get up. You are late for school." She yelled.

"Mom." He groaned. "I don't want to go."

"Don't care. Get your butt up and get going." She said, pulling the covers off him.

"Alright, alright." Mike said, shivering. "I'm up." He got up and walked into the bathroom, starting to get ready.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-04-2013, 02:37 PM

"Meh, I'll pass it, I don't need to study." Heather shrugged. As much as she wanted to throw the fact that she slept with Janelle in his face, she knew that Janelle would be incredibly p*ssed off at her if she did.

((Skip to lunch?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-04-2013, 02:47 PM

((sure))
Soon it was lunch. Mike had gotten to school around 2nd period and was waiting for Torie.

Janelle met up with Cole and Greg, heading towards the cafeteria.

Torie headed to the cafeteria as well, walking on eggshells.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-04-2013, 03:03 PM

Ella was sitting outside on the hill.

Heather was having her cheerleading meeting in the cafeteria, and had invited Torie, Janelle, and all the other cheerleaders.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-04-2013, 03:10 PM

Torie met up with Janelle. "Hey, Heather wants us to be at the meeting." Janelle said.

"Ok. Let's go." Torie replied, following Janelle to the meeting. Janelle and Torie sat down on the grass.

Mike went and got lunch with Cole and Greg.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-04-2013, 03:15 PM

Heather and several other girls were already there. Heather sighed, "Look, girls, I called you here to apologize for my recent... behaviour. I was acting crazy. I'm going to reprise my role as head cheerleader, and anyone I kicked out is allowed back."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-04-2013, 03:27 PM

((sorry mom called))

One of the girls, Emily, shook her head. "And why should we believe you? Last time you dated Quinton, this exact same thing happened. We need someone who isn't going to be wishy-washy. We need a leader, not..." She motioned at Heather. "That."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-04-2013, 03:40 PM

Heather folded her arms, "I AM a leader. I'm sorry I have a life outside of cheerleading."

"I agree with Emily. We need someone who will commit 100%." The petite Asian girl, Helen, said. "If you 'have a life outside cheerleading' that causes you to miss practices and games, you can't be head cheerleader."

"Oh my God, I can't believe you guys. You know I'm the best cheerleader here, I should be leader. I'm a natural born leader."

"You're also addicted to drugs." Jessica added.

"I am NOT. I feel like I've been over this a zillion times today. Look, I am GOING to be head cheerleader again, none of you have any say in the matter. I'm going to talk to Coach Murphy and Miss Issac, and they'll give me my spot back."

"You're not a natural leader - you're bossy."

"Is there really a difference, Helen? No. There isn't. Get over it. I was trying to be nice and apologize, and you guys are being incredibly negative."

Helen shook her head, "Not negative, just realistic. You've bailed on us before, and you'll do it again. We're almost halfway through the football season now and you've only been to 2 games."

"Out of 6, and there's still 10 left. There's still plenty of games to cheer for, and then the cheer competition starts. So what if I missed 4 games?"