Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-03-2013, 10:35 PM

Janelle was soon reaching her car and got in.
~
Torie laughed and followed him, smiling from ear to ear.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-03-2013, 10:42 PM

Heather also got in the car. When the arrived at school, Heather sent out a mass text to all the cheerleaders, telling them to meet her at lunch time for a quick practice. She walked with Janelle to her locker.
-
X-scene

((You can skip to whenever.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-03-2013, 10:48 PM

Cole was waiting for her and grinned when he saw her. He walked over and hugged her. "Miss ya, babe." He said.

"Miss you too." Janelle said, kissing him. "You have fun with Greg?"

"Yeah. What did you and Heather do?"

"We just hung out. Talked, gossiped, you know, girl stuff." She replied, looking at Heather.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2013, 10:53 PM

"Yep... like, you know, just, like, girl stuff." Heather said in a very girlish voice, giggling as she looked through her locker. "Stuff Janelle and I haven't done in a while. Don't worry, no drugs. Or, at least, Janelle didn't do any."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-03-2013, 11:02 PM

Cole raised a brow while Janelle shot her a look. "Babe, what does she mean-"

Janelle kissed him. "Nothing, want to walk to class?" She asked, totally changing the subject.
~
Torie slipped her shirt on, her hair still in a towel. "Babe, we need to get going or I am going to be late." She said.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2013, 11:05 PM

Heather didn't notice the look, nor did she care. She replied, "I'll see you in class, Cole." She said, as her first class with him. "And talk to you later, Janelle."

She walked off to class.
-
"Alright, I'm ready to go." Ryan said as he got his clothes back on. He picked up his backpack, as he was going directly to his school after dropping her off.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-03-2013, 11:11 PM

Cole rolled his eyes. "Did you have fun?" He asked, more out of politeness than actual consideration.

"Yes, and I know that she has hurt me but I have done the same to her. Please, just give her a second chance. For me." Janelle replied, walking with him to class.
~
Torie quickly let her hair down and braided it, slipping her locket on. She grabbed her bag and started to head to out, slipping her hand into his.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2013, 11:14 PM

Heather's class was already open, so she sat at her desk, put her feet up on the desk in front of her, and chewed on some bubblegum.
-
Ryan stopped when they got close, but before any of the supervisors would be able to see him. "I probably shouldn't go closer. Talk to you later, Tor." He gave her a big smooch. =P
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-03-2013, 11:21 PM

Cole shrugged. "Look, I can't promise anything, but I will at least try." He said, stopping at her class. "Love ya." He kissed her.

Janelle kissed him back. "Love you too." She replied, walking into her classroom.
~
Cole walked to his own class room and sat down, two desks away from Heather. He got out his text book and notes, starting to look over them.
~
Torie kissed him back and then hugged him. "I love you, Ryan, and I know that none of this has been easy but thank you for standing by me." She whispered, seriously. "I love you more than I can ever speak and if the Program takes me...don't let me forget who I love you. Don't let me forget who I am."

((brb, going to walmart))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2013, 11:27 PM

When the teacher came in, he told Heather, "Get your feet off the desk unless you want a reason to be suspended again."

"Cool your jets." Heather rolled her eyes and sat properly in her chair. The room wasn't as empty as most, since half of the students were 18 and not Program-eligible, but Heather had wanted to take advantage of the empty one in front of her. She turned to Cole and saw him looking through his notes, "Wow, you're boring."
-
"You did the same for me. I would try my hardest, Torie." He squeezed her tight. Upon releasing her, he said, "You should be going."