Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-03-2013, 06:36 PM

Janelle nodded, smiling wide. "He is." She looked at the clock. "Gah...we better start getting ready. Thankfully, I brought clothes with me, so I don't have to wear the same outfit as yesterday."
~
"They are take as needed, so basically a take 1 in the morning and then 1 as needed throughout the day." She explained, yawning.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-03-2013, 06:40 PM

"Good, you don't need your boyfriend getting suspicious." Heather rolled her eyes teasingly as she also got ready for school.
-
"Okay." Ryan said quietly. He was worried that medication wasn't the right way of dealing with her stresses right now, with The Program after her.

((Gotta go. It's my dad's b-day. I might not be on much today.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-03-2013, 06:46 PM

((Woot for birthdays! I should be on tomorrow, but probably in the afternoon. Have fun!!))

Janelle pushed her, teasingly, and got dressed. "Brat." She replied, smiling.
~
Torie sighed. "What's on your mind?" She asked, not sure why he was being so quiet.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2013, 07:45 PM

Heather pushed her back. She finished getting dressed and went to do her makeup. As she entered the bathroom, she said more seriously, "I doubt Kyle will care that you slept with me - hell, he will probably ask if I filmed it - but Cole might care a little."
-
"I'm nervous about you popping strong pills, Tor. The Program is after you and if they find out you're taking any kind of pill... I just worry, that's all."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-03-2013, 08:10 PM

She laughed. "Kyle will probably ask if he can watch or join in next time." She replied. "And Cole...he'll find out eventually but we don't need anymore stress. All this stuff with the Program and Torie being on their watch list..." She shook her head. "Hell, we are all on the list but more so Torie cause she is the face of the resistance."
~
She hugged him. "Don't worry, Ry." She whispered, knowing that he was right. "I'll be fine." She added, not even sure if she believed it herself.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2013, 10:09 PM

"Don't remind me, I don't need anymore stress either or I'm going to start hitting the drugs hard again to de-stress myself. I'm glad I'm 18 and don't have to worry about them taking me away."
-
"I hope you're right." Ryan kissed her and then pulled back. "When do you have to leave for school?"
-
Ella was sitting alone on the bleachers.
-
Quinton didn't get much sleep, which made him more psychotic than usual. He couldn't wait for Ella and her father to arrive. He was sitting in the corner, rocking back and forth. A middle-aged rough looking man in the cell across from him asked, "What's up with you, kid?"

"I'm having visitors today." He replied.

"Your sexy girlfriend?"

Quinton smirked, "No, no. I suppose she might come see me, but that's not who I'm excited about. My lawyer and his daughter are coming to see me."

"Why is your lawyer's daughter coming to visit too?"

"Because I got her pregnant and she's my soon-to-be fiancee." Quinton laughed crazily.

The man was confused. He didn't understand Quinton's sense of humour - which was normal, most people didn't. xD "And you like her more than your girlfriend?"

"HA! Not even close, no. BUT I'm going to have fun with this. I'm bored, and this will be EXTRAORDINARILY entertaining..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-03-2013, 10:18 PM

Janelle looked at Heather. "I wouldn't put anything past the program. Just because you are 18...I'm sure they can find something or put the government on you."
~
Torie looked at the clock. "Well, I need to leave in an hour."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2013, 10:20 PM

"I'm not a part of the resistance now anyway." Heather shook her head. "Whatever, let's not think about it. We should go to school."
-
"I still have 2 hours... Want me to walk you to school?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-03-2013, 10:25 PM

Janelle nodded. "Come on, I'll drive us."
~
Torie nodded. "Yeah, but first I need to take a shower. Wanna join me?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2013, 10:29 PM

Heather nodded and followed Janelle. Later that night, she was going to have to pack up all her things and move back out of the fancy hotel.
-
"I am sweaty from my workout..." Ryan winked and started walking toward the bathroom, "So I'd absolutely love to - but even if I wasn't sweaty, I'd still love to."