Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-03-2013, 10:35 AM

"As I would hope so but why she isn't, the reason escapes me." Alex shook his head and suddenly got very quiet. "You...you aren't going to destroy her, are you?" He asked, very quietly.
~
Janelle nodded and crawled back into bed.
~
Torie sighed. "Ella's dad is being an @ss. He wants her to marry Quinton so she doesn't have children out of wedlock, even tho the boy is a monster." She replied. "Her father...he is a disgusting and less than honorable man. He protects those who have committed heinous crimes and allows them to walk free."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-03-2013, 11:35 AM

"Destroy has quite negative connotations, Alexander... I am not going to destroy her, but I am going to deal with her."
-
Heather cleaned things up, put the box back under the bed, and joined Janelle.
-
"He's a defense lawyer?" Ryan asked. "And marry Quinton? That sucks for her, if he's as bad as you've told me he is."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-03-2013, 02:58 PM

He sighed. "With you, it is basically the same thing. Are you going to talk with her if you do manage to get her put into the Program?"
~
Janelle curled up against her and started to fall back asleep.
~
Torie nodded. "Part of me just wants to hire a defense lawyer for him so that way he doesn't have to marry Ella." She sighed, exhausted and frustrated.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2013, 06:26 PM

"I would, but mainly out of my own pride - she won't remember me afterward."
-
Ryan yawned, "Figure it out tomorrow, k? I'm going back to bed."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-03-2013, 06:30 PM

Alex nodded. "Here comes our food." He replied, as a waiter brought both of their plates and set them down in front.

"How does everything look?" He asked.

"Great." Alex said, sounding preoccupied.
~
"Ok, babe." Torie replied, closing her eyes and running through things in her mind. She eventually fell asleep.

((Next day?))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2013, 06:38 PM

The next day, Heather woke Janelle up. "Wake up, TGIF"
-
Ryan was up early and working out in Torie's room on the floor.
-
Ella went to school as soon as she woke up and directly to class.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-03-2013, 06:43 PM

Janelle groaned. "Friday or not, its still too da.mn early."
~
Torie slowly woke up, rubbing her head. She reached into her night stand and pulled out a pill bottle. She opened it up and put a couple in her hand, swallowing them dry. She looked over at Ryan. "Morning, Love." She said, sitting up.
~
Mike didn't bother getting out of bed. He turned off his alarm and fell back asleep.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2013, 06:47 PM

"I hate being up early, especially without any crack... But I want to get all the cheerleaders together and apologise for my behaviour."
-
"Headache?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-03-2013, 06:52 PM

"Sounds like a good idea. I don't know who took over, seeing as you kicked both Torie and myself off." Janelle replied. Her phone went off. Good Morning, beautiful. Hope you had fun with Heather and can't wait to see you. A text from Cole read. Janelle smiled and giggled, showing Heather.
~
Torie nodded. "Stress headaches. Doc gave me some stronger stuff then the OTC crap that wasn't working."

((Vampire, Summer?))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2013, 07:29 PM

((Sorry, was on my phone))

"I have no clue." Heather nodded before reading the text. She stifled a laugh, "Awe, he sounds so... sweet. Haha."
-
"Oh. Don't start taking too many." Ryan said, getting up and dressed.