Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-01-2013, 08:22 PM

"Well, its not like I have a job?" Alex replied.
~
"It's ok? Why does it smell like smoke?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.
~
"You want me to come with you?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-01-2013, 08:26 PM

"You better get one then." David replied, as the drinks arrived. He took a sip of his water and the said to his son, "I'm already paying off 3 women. I didn't get the girl pregnant, you did. I can't bail you out your whole life."
-
Heather smiled awkwardly, "They must be cooking something in the next room over. I have the window open." she lied.
-
"Oh, that's be so fun." Ella said sarcastically. "I'm afraid you would make things worse. You would have to be there for emotional support only."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-01-2013, 08:29 PM

"And where am I supposed to get a job?" Alex asked, taking a sip of his own drink.
~
Janelle raised a brow. "Heather, I wasn't born yesterday." She replied.
~
"So basically I can't say a word, huh." She replied, chuckling a bit. "Yeah, that ain't gonna happen."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-01-2013, 08:36 PM

"You can figure it out. I'll continue to give you an allowance, so in the mean time you should have enough to give her, but hardly any for yourself."
-
Heather took a deep breath, "I know, but I thought maybe you'd be too sleepy to notice."
-
"That's what I mean, Torie. I don't need you and my dad, or you and Quinton, or all three of you arguing."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-02-2013, 06:30 PM

Alex mumbled underneath his breath. "Anything interesting happen since I left?"
~
"What are you doing this time?" She asked, sounding disappointed.
~
"I know. Its just so hard to stand by and be helpless. I have one committee hearing tomorrow night and three on saturday so I won't be able help until Sunday."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-02-2013, 06:45 PM

"Nothing new, no." He said, "How was your trip to America?"
-
"I was... crack." Heather frowned, "Look, it's hard to stop. I feel withdrawal. I have to cut down slowly."
-
"Well I'm going tomorrow night, and then I'm probably going to crawl into a dark hole and hide."

((Watching a movie. I'll be back later. ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-02-2013, 06:50 PM

"It was ok. I went to a public school and it was...unbelievable. Victoria goes to the school and it is nothing like the prep schools I am used to. Its dirty and the kids there are hilariously stupid. I don't understand why she insists on going there."
~
"When was the last time you had something?"
~
"You always have sanctuary here." She yawned. "But I think I am going to go crawl back into bed. Talk to you tomorrow?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-02-2013, 08:39 PM

"Yes, I've been to visit a few public schools. I agree - I don't understand why she would willingly choose to be in one of those trashy schools with the lower class. She's neither poor, nor stupid."
-
"The pill I took earlier was E, but I haven't had crack since... this morning I think? About 20 hours ago." Heather admitted, "That amount of time seemed much longer in my head. I have stopped using it as much as I was..."
-
"Yeah. We'll talk tomorrow." Ella also yawned, "Later, Torie."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-02-2013 at 08:59 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-03-2013, 02:05 AM

"She is in the honors system, which like for higher intelligent people, but I do not know if her parents cut her off completely or if they just wanted her to go to public school. Unfortunately, this has caused her not only to fall in love with a clown of lower stature but she has also found compassion for these lower idiots and grown to become friends with some of them. It is beyond ridiculous." Alex replied.
~
Janelle hugged her. "But at least you are trying." She replied, quite proud of her friend.
~
"Night Ella." Torie said, before hanging up. She walked out of the game room and quietly back into her own, crawling back into bed. She curled up next to Ryan.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-03-2013, 06:24 AM

"I'm sure her parents would prefer she go to a private school."
-
Heather hugged her back. "Just, uh, let me put things away and I'll go back to bed."
-
Ella also went back to sleep.

Ryan woke up and asked, "What was that about?"