Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-30-2013, 08:40 PM

Alex was relieved that his father was not p*ssed or upset. "No, she isn't one of us and I will talk to her tonight about the DNA test. I just don't know how much to pay her."

((g2g. May or may not be back on, but if I am it will be much later ))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-30-2013, 09:11 PM

(( Have fun!))

"Pay her medical bills first. Then a large amount of money up front for baby supplies and to keep her away from you. Finally, you'll end up paying a monthly or yearly amount for support. Good luck, Alex. I've had to pay off a few women before... AND yes, that means biologically, you have half-siblings, but I've never met them and would prefer you don't either."
-
Heather woke up in the middle of the night and poked Janelle, "Hey, Janie, weren't you supposed to text your boyfriend?"
-
Ella was woken up in bed by her father. Jay said quietly, "I spoke to that boy today. Kyle."

"Yeah...?" A half-asleep Ella replied.

"I'm taking the case on one condition."

"Hmm? What's the condition? He looks after the kids?"

"Partially, yes. The second part you might not agree with."

"What is it? I want to go back to bed." Ella mumbled, rubbing her eyes. She was still laying down in her bed.

"You aren't going to have a child out of wedlock. He has to marry you."

"WHAT?" Ella yelled, jolting upright. She shook her head profusely, "No, no, no. I am not marrying that monster, daddy. I'd rather be unwed then committed to that sociopath! I'd rather put myself in The Program than marry him!"

"You're being hormonal and emotional, hun.

"NO, I'M NOT. I'm being totally rational about this, actually! He forced me to sleep with him on multiple occasions, he poisoned me, he had one of my friends thrown into The Program, he made another girl bulimic and addicted to drugs... No, no, I'm not marrying him."

"We'll talk tomorrow about it. All 3 of us. After school, meet me at the police station." Jay kissed Ella's forehead and walked out.

"F*ck my life..." Ella mumbled and then texted Torie right away, I think I'm engaged.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 10-01-2013 at 07:26 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-01-2013, 04:07 PM

"Uh...there is another part that you might need to know, Dad. She is having two kids, and I am the father of one. Another guy is the father of the other kid." Alex added, trying to not nervously laugh.
~
Janelle groaned. "Oh...yeah..." She mumbled, grabbing her phone. Hey babe, I'm still with Heather. I will see you tomorrow. Love you. She sent quickly to Cole. "Vila, done." She mumbled, curling up again next to Heather.
~
Torie woke up to her phone ringing. She groaned and grabbed her phone, quickly reading the text. She rubbed her eyes, not sure if she read the text right. What the hell do you mean you're engaged? To who?

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-01-2013, 04:42 PM

"That's.... odd. I don't mean to be presumptuous, but I'm assuming that means she gets around. You may want to have yourself checked out, son." He said as he motioned for the waiter to come back over. He continued, "Perhaps there is a way you can pin your child on the other boy."
-
Heather smiled and put a hand through Janelle's hair, not saying a word.
-
My father doesn't want me having a child before I'm married so... Kyle.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-01-2013, 04:53 PM

Alex buried his face into his menu. "I am having her send over the DNA testing but I just wasn't sure what to do. Mum said I should talk to you."
~
Janelle fell back asleep.
~
Torie jolted awake and slipped out of bed, walking into the next bedroom. She called Ella.

((really so you get on right as I have to get off. I am going up to put a job application in be back on in an hour or so))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-01-2013, 05:00 PM

(( I was on all day and left for an hour to do homework, and then you got on. xD))

"I meant you may want to be checked for STDs. And I gave you all the advice I can think of. There's no way you're raising the b@stard child, so you pay her off. It's very simple, Alexander."

The waiter came over and took their drink orders. David just asked for a water.
-
Heather waited until Janelle fell asleep and then quietly got up and took her box from under the bed into the bathroom.
-
Ella picked up, "Hey, Torie. You know we could have waited to talk about this tomorrow. I didn't mean to wake you up."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-01-2013, 07:36 PM

Alex asked for an Iron Brew soda. "So...what are you having?" He asked, changing the subject.
~
Janelle woke up and blinked. "Heather..." She mumbled.
~
"Its no biggie. And seriously? Does your father even know what the hell he did to you?" Torie replied, irate.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-01-2013, 07:47 PM

"I believe I am going to have the Fettuccine Alfredo, and I'm going to have a water until I get my meal at which time I will order a red wine."
-
By this time Heather was already in the bathroom, smoking crack.
-
"I told him I was not going to marry Quinton, and he told me I was being over emotional."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-01-2013, 07:54 PM

Alex nodded. "I believe I will have the Chicken Parmesan with just my Iron Brew."
~
Janelle got out of bed and knocked on the bathroom door. "Heather?" She said, still groggy.
~
Torie rolled her eyes. "Your father is just being an egotistical male who thinks that he knows everything. And good. If your father keeps insisting that you marry Quinton, well you can stay over here or you and I can think of something. And before you ask, no I have not talk to Alex but if he tells his parents, which he will do, then he will probably just pay you off. Unfortunately, that is what the males in this class does." She sighed, flopping on the couch. "Do you need me to come over?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-01-2013, 08:03 PM

The waiter nodded and left their table.

"Alex. How do you intend to pay this girl? Using MY money?"
-
Heather, who was sitting on the ledge of the bathtub, scurried to put everything out of view. She put the box in the tub and closed the shower curtains. "Yeah, I'm just using the toilet."

Once she thought everything was well hidden, she opened the door a little, "Sorry, Janelle, did I wake you? I didn't mean to."
-
"It's the middle of the night. Actually, it's almost morning. May as well wait until school. I don't think I'm going to be able to get back to sleep though." Ella sighed, "And my dad thinks he's doing me a favor. He wants me to come with him to see Quinton after school."