Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-30-2013, 05:59 PM

Torie nodded. "Sure. Its in the game room. I'll be right back." She went into the game room and grabbed the movie, then came back to the room and put it into the DVD player. She pressed play and str*pped down to her purple lacey panties. She crawled into bed.
~
"Especially since Victoria said she would have my head if I came back into Chicago." He sighed. "I guess I will talk to Dad about it, see what he thinks would be enough to keep her quiet. I'll have her fax over the DNA testing as well." He then continued to eat his food.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-30-2013, 06:12 PM

Ryan suddenly didn't want to sleep or watch the movie anymore. xD Instead, he started making out with Torie.
-
Mary nodded and picked up David's coffee. "I need to bring this to your father. I will talk to you later, darling." She kissed Alex's forehead and went inside.

She went up the stairs and down the hall to his office. She knocked on the door, "David? Your coffee."

"Took long enough, come on in." He yelled from inside.

Mary opened the door and put the coffee on his desk, "I'm sorry, blame me, not Sebastian. I was busy talking to Alex."

"About?"

"It doesn't matter what it was about, he's our son. If your coffee is cold, I can bring it downstairs to the kitchen and heat it up for you."

"How? The microwave? Disgusting." David shook his head and took a sip. "Luckily, it's perfect, thank you Mary."

"Your welcome. I am going to leave you to whatever it is you're doing, but you should hurry up so you can spend more time with Alexander." Mary said and then left the room.

Sebastian joined Alex outside and took the empty dishes, "What was the private talk about, if you don't mind me asking."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-30-2013, 06:19 PM

Torie was surprised at first and then started to kiss him back, wrapping her arms and legs around him.
~
Alex shook his head. "Women bullsh*t. I swear, they are going to drive me mad." He laughed.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-30-2013, 06:29 PM

"Do you always look this sexy?" Ryan smirked and then kissed her neck.
-
"How does the saying go? Can't live with them, can't live without them?" Sebastian laughed along. "Women are such an interesting creature."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-30-2013, 06:35 PM

Torie laughed. "Only when I'm around you, Love." She replied, closing her eyes. "Are you always this amazing?"
~
"Ain't that the truth." Alex agreed. "Although, sometimes interesting isn't the word I would use."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-30-2013, 06:43 PM

Ryan joked, "I don't know, am I?"
-
"Complicated? Difficult?" Sebastian said with a grin.

David finished a phone call and went back down to the outdoor patio. He was dressed in a grey suit and black tie. "Are we ready to go, Alex?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-30-2013, 06:47 PM

She thought for a minute, a smirk running across her face. "Meh...you've been better." She joked, unable to stop herself from grinning.
~
"Yes, we are." Alex said, getting up. He was dressed in a nice pair of khakis and a polo top. "I was thinking that we could go to Grenade's Restaurant downtown." He suggested, uneasy.

((brb, going to walmart.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-30-2013, 06:54 PM

"I've been better? I'll show you better." He chuckled and took off her top and kissed her more passionately.
-
"If you believe that is a good location to eat lunch, that's where we will go." David turned to Sebastian, "Drive us there, Sebastian."

"Of course." He nodded and walked to the car, opening a door for Mr. Rice. He got in, and Sebastian then did the same for Alex before entering the front seat of the car himself.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-30-2013, 07:22 PM

Torie giggled and slipped his top off. "Much better." She whispered.
~
Alex sat in the car with his dad, unsure of what to say. "How are things with the Program?" He blurted out.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-30-2013, 07:34 PM

And he led them into an x-scene.
-
"Fine. In the next month, we plan on expanding into Canada and France." He told Alex. "Your friend has caused setbacks, but once we're in those two countries, we will be up to half a dozen."

Sebastian parked the car. The restaurant hadn't been far. "We're here." He got out and opened the door for David.

David gave him some money and said, "While you're waiting, go and get yourself a haircut."

"I like my hair the way it is, sir." He looked down. "I'm not cutting it."

"It's nearly past your shoulders. That is no way for a man to present himself. You look like a vagrant."

He sighed, "We've been through this, sir, I do not wish to cut it and I will not cut it." Sebastian handed the money back and then let Alex out.