Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-30-2013, 05:17 PM

She game out with two pairs of black pants and set them on her desk. "I'm sure we can, too. Trust me, I would rather be spending time with you rather than at these meetings but I have to go." She walked back into her closet and started to look at shirts. "Gah...These meetings are all at Congress which means that Hatton is going to be there and I have no idea what to wear."
~
Alex looked away from her. "I may have gotten one of Victoria's friends pregnant." He mumbled. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-30-2013, 05:27 PM

"I'm not one to give fashion advice, so I can't really help you on that." Ryan mumbled.
-
"YOU WHAT?" Mary yelled, then tried to calm herself down, taking deep breaths. "Oh, dear, Alex... I don't know what to say..."
-
"No, no, I want you to take my case, Mr. Bennett. I practically begged Ella." He said. He hadn't really begged, it was more like blackmailed, as per usual with him. xD "But Ella... Ella wouldn't want to marry me anyway."

"Ella will come around."

"Can't you just leave the marriage part out? I really can't get married to your daughter, Mr. Bennett." Quinton shook his head.

"I will be back with the contract tomorrow, Kyle." Jay got up and left the cell, and the security guard closed it behind him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-30-2013, 05:30 PM

She brought out a couple of shirts and set them on the desk. She then went and sat in his lap. "I love you." She whispered, kissing his neck.
~
"I didn't mean to!" Alex replied. "She told me that she was bc and we used protection. I don't get how I could even be one of the fathers!"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-30-2013, 05:35 PM

"I love you too, Torie." Ryan held her close.
-
"If you had sex with the girl, there is always a chance. Maybe she wasn't on birth control, and the condom was defected - wait... ONE of the fathers? What do you mean by that?"
-
Quinton was in shock. He did not want to marry Ella, but he would much rather be in jail for 5 months than 5 years or more.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-30-2013, 05:46 PM

((OMG! It totally didn't turn bold saying that you replied. O.o))

She relaxed against him. "Want to watch a movie?"
~
"Well, apparently this girl is having two kids. I am one of the fathers and another guy is the other father." He replied. "Don't know how it works but apparently it can happen. I just don't know what to do, Mum."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-30-2013, 05:50 PM

"Sure." He yawned, "But I am getting tired."
-
Mary sighed, "I don't know what you should do either, Alex. Make sure she sends you the results first, just to be sure she's not after your money. Is she of the same social status as we are, or is she poor? I suppose regardless it would be best to pay her off - or at least, your father would believe so. He's done it multiple times since we married."

((Gotta go. =( Be back in an hour maybe - if you're still on))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-30-2013, 05:52 PM

"Want to just go to bed then?"
~
"No, she is poor-wait, I...I have other siblings?" Alex asked, puzzled.

((okie dokie. I should be on ))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-30-2013, 06:42 PM

"We could watch a movie until we sleep." Ryan said with a smile.
-
"Half-siblings, and you very likely do. Your father is unaware that I watch our finances. Large amounts of money have been transferred to women I don't know and have never met. He has never outright told me that he got any other women pregnant, but based on those financial records and bits and pieces I've overheard on the phones... it seems that way." Mary shrugged, "You can ask your father about it when you go for lunch."

"I'm guessing you don't have feelings for this girl, seeing as you haven't even told me her name." Mary added.

Sebastian came out with David's coffee and set it down on the patio table. "Where has sir gone?"

"He went to his office and wants me to bring him his coffee. I will do so in a moment, I am having a private conversation with my son. I am sorry, Sebastian, I must ask you to vacate this area."

Sebastian nodded, "Of course, ma'am." He walked back inside the building.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-30-2013, 06:45 PM

Torie smiled back. "Sounds like a plan." She replied, kissing him. "What movie? I choose last time."
~
"No, she was mainly a one time play thing." Alex shrugged. "Her name is Ella, tho. She wants me to be in the kid's life, but it would feel really weird. Especially when she meant nothing." He added, sounding like his father.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-30-2013, 06:53 PM

"Something easy to sleep to. How about an animated movie that we've likely both seen? Monster's Inc?"
-
Mary shook her head, "She meant nothing to you, but she is a person like any other, Alex. She has feelings, so don't speak so coldly of her. Her wanting you in the child's life is understandable, but it is... problematic. You live here in London, she lives in America. As much as I want a grandchild, I would much rather you be married to someone of our status before I become a grandmother, not impregnate some young wh*re from a different continent."